Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By dwarfzilla
DualReaver said:
"Quite a few times now I think.
Twice from some open heart surgery no eating, choking thing.
And once a dog bit me in the face and it got really badly infected.
"
How did it heal? Scars?
OGCartman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By OGCartman

A couple years ago (11 years old i think) while i was bowling with scouts i choked on a gum ball and couldnt breathe for a while so my face got all pale and luckily i spit it out. Fucking ambulance came 20 minutes later. Close call though.

11 year olds shouldnt eat jawbreakers =S

kmdrkul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By kmdrkul

Once, 17 stitches straight down my forehead. 

R3Vo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By R3Vo

Many times; once my brother and I wanted to go to walk on the ice at this pond.  The ice was thin so we tied rope around me and I went out walking; I fell through the ice and tried to swim but then I was like under the ice trying to break it and get out but I couldn't so my bro kicked in the ice and pulled me out

MisterSpiffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MisterSpiffy

A couple years ago, I broke one of my ribs in hockey.  The fractured bone came VERY close to puncturing my lungs.

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#56  Edited By Just_Insane

when i was 4 i fell into the pool and my mom, who was pregnant at the time, had to humpback whale it into the pool to save me lol

Tiefster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Tiefster

A few times...I don't care to elaborate...

Avatar image for cleverloginname
CleverLoginName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By CleverLoginName

Injured but nothing really life threatening.

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By Virago

I was at a friend's house when the neighbor's dad decided to end his life and take his family with him, and I got caught up in it. The son was with me and our other friends hiding behind the couch. It took the po about half an hour to get there, and then it took another twenty minutes to get him under control.

ParanoidFreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By ParanoidFreak
Mistyshadow said:
"I've almost be run over a few times when crossing intersections.
"
  You got lucky, I was hit by a car and broke my femur. Looking back it's actually pretty funny, I was running across a parking lot racing my friend.
SmAsH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#61  Edited By SmAsH

Choked on meat, couldn't breathe. Only when I took big breathes and really hard deep breathes, could I get air.  I was 6 years old at the time. I was getting a bit faint, stuff was flashing, not my life though. Luckily, before the ambulance came 30 minutes later, I somehow forced myself to throw up, so my stomach acid and some other food dislodged it and it came out.

I wouldn't call this one really "life threatening", but I thought it was scary. 3-5 years old, don't really remember,  I had a water bubble or something like that stuck in my throat. A big ball was in the middle of my throat, went to the hospital had surgery to remove it/clean it, cast around neck, eventually they removed it, which was a bitch because it was pulling out hairs and my skin. What made it more scarier, I watched X-Files and saw a dudes adam's apple shoot out of his throat, so I was freaking out. That is all I remember, then the rest is blank, I was really young. Anyways...that's all I got.

Subway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Subway

I just about choked to death on a life saver, boy that would've been ironic.

liquidfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By liquidfire

I almost died in a car crash, I wasn't driving I was in the back. I won't get into specifics but it was scary.

Mrnitropb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#64  Edited By Mrnitropb
  • Fraternal twin ectopic pregnancy, so my twin brother died, and almost killed me and my mom, before they even knew i existed.
  • Have the bad habit of being in vehicles that flip over and land on parts of me, specifically a jeep that left me dangling upside down with my arm trapped in the roll cage, a go cart that landed engine block first on my head, and a tractor on my foot.
  • Also have teh bad habit of being lit on fire, catching my hair/face on fire, and being in two major brush fires, and one official forest fire that i got caught up in.
  • Have heard the zip of bullets fly by head, and once had a ricochet bullet at a range hit me in the arm, though that just bruised like a bithc.
  • Survived a shooting at my house with only PTSD
  • fallen out of several barns and trees and from a dangerously high tree swing
  • cafeine overdose that I thought was going to fucking kill me, haert palipitations and such.

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By DualReaver
dwarfzilla said:
"DualReaver said:
"Quite a few times now I think.
Twice from some open heart surgery no eating, choking thing.
And once a dog bit me in the face and it got really badly infected.
"
How did it heal? Scars?
"
My face isn't too bad I just got a tiny scar on my cheek.
As for my surgery it left quite a big scar. I'll see if I can get a pic in a second.

There's a crappy pic of my back, you can make out the scar, it is a lot more noticeable in RL though.
Goes from my mid back to the frontish middle part of my side.
Also another scar there you can't see from where there was a chest tube, fuck those things hurt like hell when they pull them out.
caption
caption

Just_Insane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Just_Insane
Mrnitropb said:
"
  • Fraternal twin ectopic pregnancy, so my twin brother died, and almost killed me and my mom, before they even knew i existed.
  • Have the bad habit of being in vehicles that flip over and land on parts of me, specifically a jeep that left me dangling upside down with my arm trapped in the roll cage, a go cart that landed engine block first on my head, and a tractor on my foot.
  • Also have teh bad habit of being lit on fire, catching my hair/face on fire, and being in two major brush fires, and one official forest fire that i got caught up in.
  • Have heard the zip of bullets fly by head, and once had a ricochet bullet at a range hit me in the arm, though that just bruised like a bithc.
  • cafeine overdose that I thought was going to fucking kill me, haert palipitations and such.

"
....someones accident prone.....SERIOUSLY!!!! Go wear bubble wrap or something?
DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By DualReaver
Just_Insane said:
"Mrnitropb said:
"

"
....someones accident prone.....SERIOUSLY!!!! Go wear bubble wrap or something?
"
No kidding. lol
 I got nailed by a ricochet about a month back in the chest.
Made for a badass story though, "Hey guyz I shot myself in the chest with a .45 last weekend!"
tariqari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#68  Edited By tariqari

I've died tons of times on the sands of Iwo Jima, fighting through flanks and grenades enough for a swimming pool to be filled 200 times over. I've had bullets fly through me, lightsabers decapitate me, and bombs blow me up.

Oh wait, did you mean in real life?

Nik_NYG

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Nik_NYG
when I was younger I had a doctor tell me that I had a rare deadly blood disease but it turned out that I just had scarlet fever.
Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

I was boogie boarding (yeah, yeah..) and I swam out a bit too far, so a huge wave just engulfs me, and I spiral down toward the bottom of the ocean. I try to rise to the surface, but my boogie board was stuck in the sand. I frantically tried to unstrap my leg but, couldn't (I think I was too much in shock) so I just ripped the line off, and rise up gasping for air.

My boogie board is gone, and no one even noticed what happened to me >.>

Mistyshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Mistyshadow
Jolly_Lolly said:
"I was boogie boarding (yeah, yeah..) and I swam out a bit too far, so a huge wave just engulfs me, and I spiral down toward the bottom of the ocean. I try to rise to the surface, but my boogie board was stuck in the sand. I frantically tried to unstrap my leg but, couldn't (I think I was too much in shock) so I just ripped the line off, and rise up gasping for air.

"

Yeah that's why whenever I go boogie boarding that I don't attach it to myself.... can be dangerous as you found out.
GuttlessCashew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#72  Edited By GuttlessCashew

I hit a deer going 70

fuzzay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#73  Edited By fuzzay

I was hit by a car a couple years ago. I hit the wind shield and bounced off it, but I sustained no injuries. It was pretty scary in retrospect, but at the time I was probably just too damn drunk not to laugh.

Black_Rose

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 8

#74  Edited By Black_Rose

I was almost hit by a truck once, that's about it

ItalyCanadian9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By ItalyCanadian9

When i did two back flips out of the swig and landed flat on my head.

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Jolly_Lolly
Mistyshadow said:
"Jolly_Lolly said:
"I was boogie boarding (yeah, yeah..) and I swam out a bit too far, so a huge wave just engulfs me, and I spiral down toward the bottom of the ocean. I try to rise to the surface, but my boogie board was stuck in the sand. I frantically tried to unstrap my leg but, couldn't (I think I was too much in shock) so I just ripped the line off, and rise up gasping for air.

"

Yeah that's why whenever I go boogie boarding that I don't attach it to myself.... can be dangerous as you found out.
"
I hate learning things the hard way :(
solidphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By solidphoenix

Almost drowned a few  times...
Been pulled back halfway from falling down a cliff...
Jumping off buildings is not a good way to practise parkour...
Playing games with/in the middle of traffic is not a great way to get your parents to hurry up and finish talking...

IxRyanRitterxI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#78  Edited By IxRyanRitterxI

wen i was 5 i got bit on the neck by a dog, last year i was skating with my friend and this maniac driver going like 70 on a 15 mph street almost ran me over. luckily i dove onto the sidewalk

Fax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Fax
I can't remember if I did.
pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#80  Edited By pyromaniac

I almost got stepped on by a Elephant once

Absurd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By Absurd

No, I don't think so...Come to think of it, the doctor said I had Pneumonia and I didn't go to school for awhile but I can't even remember those couple of weeks off of school

dethfish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#82  Edited By dethfish

I was told that when I was born my imbilacle (idk how to spell it) was wrapped around my neck and I wasn't breathing.

I've also almost drowned 3 times.

1st time when I was 3. I somehow unlocked the gate outside the pool and then fell in. My mom had just gone inside but luckily my Dad saw me from the kitchen.

2nd time when I was 8. Me and my dad were fishing and I tried to get closer to the water and stepped on a slippery rock and fell in to surprisingly deep water.

3rd time happened just the other week. Our in ground pool just got finished so my whole family went in for a swim. After about an hour I was the only person left in the pool and I thought it would be cool to swim between the ladder and wall of the pool. I got stuck. After about a minute or two I squeezed my way out but I got a big gash across my torso. I felt really dumb after that.

You'd think that someone with "fish" in their username wouldn't have a problem with water.

Cube

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

#83  Edited By Cube
ItalyCanadian9 said:
"When i did two back flips out of the swig and landed flat on my head.
"
I broke my collarbone jumping out of a swing, those things are monsters.
Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Clean
KindGalaxy said:
"Fallen off several cliffs, twice went to the emergency room, broken more bones than years I've been alive.
"
damn dude I have never broken bone and hopefully never will. I'm all about milk and calcium
Avatar image for kitsune_conundrum
kitsune_conundrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

join the army, you'll get new stories every week

hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By hazelnutman

1. Fell off a tree face first, could have snapped neck open. Luckly, only half of my mouth got ripped off. :P

2. Almost bled to death after biting own tongue off when small (they made my tongue numb for a dentist thing, and I was young and didn't know better)

3. Got lost and ran around a canyon in desperation. Was an inch away from falling off a huge cliff (HUGE).

4. Crazy person ran red light and almost hit me at high speeds while walking back from school. Good thing I know how to jump backwards quickly.

It's funny being close to dying. The concept of myself dying doesn't really scare me anymore. It's natural and accidents happen. Just keep living I guess and hope for the best :D

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#87  Edited By pyromaniac
kitsune_conundrum said:
"join the army, you'll get new stories every week"
lol clever one
banksrob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By banksrob

lol never close but i nearly got hit by a car on my paper route.

guiseppe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#89  Edited By guiseppe

I once got caught in a streaming water torrent thingy while swimming on my own as a kid. I almost drowned, but luckilly my dad got me.

Rianor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Rianor
pyromaniac said:
"I almost got stepped on by a Elephant once
"
Lol how did you manage getting into that situation?
whackmypinata

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By whackmypinata

This is like watching FOX news.

henjin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By henjin

Not really, but I tripped over something which made me fall straight into somthing sticking out of the ground, which cut the top of my mouth....I guess if it were longer that would have killed me...