#1 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Have you been to a Disney Park?

I have been to both Disney Land Paris twice and Disney Land World in Florida twice, I really love Disney Land. Now that I really do not like flying I really never see myself going back to Florida, but I would love to go to Disney Land Paris again. Disney Land is really good, I remember each time I went I had a really good time, my favourite rides were the Buzz Lightyear Ride, the 4D movie theatres and the water rapids.

#2 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

Disney Land World?

#3 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2721 posts) -

@Axxol said:

Disney Land World?

In Florida?

#4 Posted by nickb64 (214 posts) -

I've lived within about 20 miles of Disneyland CA for my entire life. I personally can't stand the place.

Soaring Over California is neat at California Adventure, but for the most part I don't care for the place.

#5 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Yes, because I wished to understand the concept of sitting down really fast. Turns out that it is possible.

#6 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Yeah, I've been to Disneyland probably over a dozen times in my childhood. Though it's been almost 10 years since I've gone. All my coworkers have season passes, they go all the time. I JUST WANNA GO AGAIN, MAN! I LOVE that place!

#7 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

Nope. Never been. Can't say I'm heartbroken over it though.

#8 Posted by MikkaQ (10294 posts) -

I really wanted to for a long time as a child, but that just wasn't my parents' idea of a vacation. They'd rather tour restaurants and wineries in the mediterranean, so that was what they dragged my bored 10-year old ass too a lot. It's too bad cause I would have appreciated it now, but hey.

#9 Posted by MayorFeedback (674 posts) -

I live down the road from Disney World, so yep!

#10 Edited by devilzrule27 (1239 posts) -

I've been to both Disneyland and Disney World but I haven't been to Disney California Adventure.

#11 Posted by Rawrnosaurous (768 posts) -

I've been to Disney Land, Disney World, and Disney land Paris I'm not exactly sure which one I would say is my favorite as they all are a pain in the ass to try to enjoy considering the heat in the American parks and the over priced items found inside.

Although, those fucking mickey ears ice cream bars are delicious.

#12 Posted by BoG (5191 posts) -

I've been to Disneyland in Anaheim twice. It was fun. 

#13 Posted by B0nd07 (1699 posts) -

Never heard of this "Disney Land World".

I have, however, been to Disney World more times than I can count. All of them were when I was a kid though; haven't been there since, I think, early high school. EPCOT became my favorite park, with the park formerly known as Disney/MGM Studios and Magic Kingdom in a tie for second. Never much cared for Animal Kingdom. I've also been on their Caribbean cruise once.

#14 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

yeah, i've been there. pretty fun stuff right there. 

i was little, i was on  fairly and i had a hat on. i decided to throw the hat into the water. i don't remember why i threw it.

#15 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

Nope, neither :(

#16 Posted by BrickRoad (702 posts) -

Yeah, twice to World in Florida and once to Land Paris. World is better, but Paris is closer...

#17 Posted by Animasta (14692 posts) -

3 times to disneyland (or 4) but those were always terrible because we took the car down there.

from northern oregon <_<

#18 Posted by pyromagnestir (4324 posts) -

Been to the one in Florida multiple times, whichever one that is (land, world, galaxy... I don't fucking know. fuck geography)

#19 Posted by uniform (1835 posts) -

Disney World in 1983. I can honestly say my memories are fonder and much clearer of Epcot Center than the rest of the park, although, Haunted Mansion, Swiss Family Robinson, Small World, and of course Space Mountain all remain as intact memories.

#20 Posted by BlinkyTM (1054 posts) -

@B0nd07 said:

Never heard of this "Disney Land World".

I have, however, been to Disney World more times than I can count. All of them were when I was a kid though; haven't been there since, I think, early high school. EPCOT became my favorite park, with the park formerly known as Disney/MGM Studios and Magic Kingdom in a tie for second. Never much cared for Animal Kingdom. I've also been on their Caribbean cruise once.

EPCOT is awesome! Definitely my favorite.

#21 Posted by CaLe (3988 posts) -

I went to the one in France. I remember nothing.

#22 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I always called the one in Florida Walt Disney World. I've been twice to that one.

#23 Posted by Afroman269 (7387 posts) -

Went to Disney World several times. Blizzard Beach is my favorite because you don't have to worry about burning up in Florida summer heat when you can just chill in the water.

#24 Posted by TheHBK (5486 posts) -

I live 5 minutes away from Disneyland, go about twice a year. Bitches totally love that place. You are guaranteed pussy if you take a girl on date there. Guarandamnteed.

#25 Posted by JackSukeru (5913 posts) -

I don't think I've ever wanted to, even as a child.

#26 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1210 posts) -

I've been to Walt Disney World many times and I'm hoping to get accepted into their college program.

#27 Posted by MooseyMcMan (11032 posts) -

Nope!

And I plan to keep it that way.

#28 Posted by OllyOxenFree (4973 posts) -

There are pictures of me as a baby in Disneyland which I sadly do not remember much of. Other than that one occurrence I have never been to either Disneyland or World again.

#29 Posted by KarlPilkington (2731 posts) -

Been to the Paris one a couple of times and Florida once.

#30 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

I love going to Disneyland (in Anaheim). Not California Adventure though... the past couple of times I've gone I had the park-hopper pass and it was just too much to fit in one day. Next time I go with my girlfriend we are going to stay in Disneyland proper.

#31 Posted by excido (199 posts) -

Went to Disney World in Florida for the first time this past summer, was fun and the 2.5 year old loved it(though I think my wife loved it more). I enjoyed my time in the pool at the hotel more then my time at the parks; except SeaWorld, I love SeaWorld.

#32 Posted by Deinos (89 posts) -

Been to Disney World a couple times. Once when I was really young, and once again in HS for a class trip.

#33 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

I've been to Disneyland in California hree times, I like it a lot.

@Animasta said:

3 times to disneyland (or 4) but those were always terrible because we took the car down there.

from northern oregon <_<

Yeah, we drove down there once from Washington, it was pretty damn boring.