• 118 results
DriveupLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

Edited By DriveupLife

Poll Have you ever been in love? (351 votes)

Yes 61%
No 25%
I'm not sure 14%
 • 
Avatar image for oscar__explosion
Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

@zolroyce: I can't stop looking at the gif. god damn.

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Yes I'm married, and when you have a child you absolutely love the hell out of them, except some nights when nothing puts them to bed.

SeanCoughing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yes I have before and currently am, probably going to get married soon.

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Yes, married 3 years, been together much longer than that, and happy. We're two geeks that geek out together. I wouldn't have it any other way.

jasbir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#105  Edited By jasbir

I'm in love right now with my wife and kids.

Darson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I can safely say that I've never "loved" someone in the romantic sense but above all I do believe I'm "in love" currently. I have had very few scattered crushes, some of which may have borderlined infatuation. But infatuation is usually temporary and generally lies between a simple crush and being in love. Being in love isn't a requirement for loving someone but they go hand in hand. Regardless, I may not know everything there is to know about the person I'm in love with, but I know that my feelings go beyond infatuation.

When it comes down to it though, something that Jeff said on his blog provided some comfort with my love issues.

But that’s a fairly logical way of looking at it. The heart wants what the heart wants, right? Approaching that rationally and putting logic first just doesn’t make sense. Approaching these situations rationally is a good way to stay in your safest possible place and make the safest possible choices. But maybe you want something greater. And if it means that there’s a chance that you might hit your highest highs, it probably means you need to be ready to deal with the lowest of lows. Maybe that’s the rational bit sneaking back in. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Is the misery of rejection any better or worse than the angst of not putting yourself out there to begin with? I have no fucking idea.

Not knowing is actually the scariest part.

Or so I hear.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@darson: It's really weird to me that something that heartfelt and perceptive came from the same guy responsible for this video. Jeff's got mad depth, yo.

ProfessorK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#109  Edited By ProfessorK

This thread is getting super depressing. I think we need to see this come back.

No Caption Provided

Bless your heart.

Yes, I've been in and still am in love. Unrequited currently at that, the absolute worst. Sometimes I just want to get into a car accident, get amnesia and forget it all. What I'm saying is if you can don't do it until you're sure the other person feels it for you. Take no chances! Accept no substitutions!

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Totally. Unless, y'know, something bad were to happen to the person that made them no longer physically attractive to me.

Zalrus9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah, love. I remember I used to hate it. I hated having feelings that I didn't have control over. It didn't help that the love I felt was unrequited. Man, unrequited love is the worst! But then in the fullness of time, I finally found mutual love. But then, the love kind of died out. Perhaps it was because she was so controlling, perhaps because she made me hate myself. I started to get rather burned out. And then I found another person, and I rebounded on her. She was perhaps not the best choice, as she had commitment issues (ya know, like not wanting to feel needed. That makes a great relationship!), and I was unable to love then, because I didn't love myself. All this was in a small liberal arts college in the middle of nowhere in Ohio. That was a fun time...

Ever since I graduated, I've been at a long dry spell, but I can see the faintest hint of rain, so I think I'm at a new start. I don't really know where I'm going with this meandering post, but I guess love will happen. You just have to wait. You can't really appreciate good times until you've had some shitty ones, and you need to make some mistakes to better yourself. So don't worry! Be happy!

Sharpless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes. I've been with my girlfriend for a little over a year. Almost lost her recently because I spent the past year jerking off (figuratively speaking... and maybe somewhat literally) when I should've been pulling my life together and looking for a job, but we definitely love each other very much and want to settle down. Hopefully, my unemployable ass can find something soon.

_Zombie_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah. Currently am, in fact.

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

@professork: Oh man, I know how you feel. I've been in just you're position my fellow duder. It is the absolute worst.

Imst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im so inlove with my Girlfriend :D

sixnahalf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah i've been since we are 18 unfortunately we didn't end up together but we are still happy for what is special from the both of us.

AMonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm in love just now but my emotions are pretty fucked up. 90% of the time I don't feel anything.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only once...

http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/1/14982/1497212-saralima.jpg

*dreamy sigh*

intro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By intro

I'm starting to fall in love again, should I be afraid?

Imst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Imst

@intro: Why would you be afraid to fall in love ??