#1 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -
#2 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

yep, i buy things off of there a couple of times. i haven't bought anything in a while.

#3 Posted by nintendoeats (5975 posts) -

I recently bought some games, some HDMI cables, and a piece of entry-level recording gear. I've gotten some weirder stuff over the years, especially retro gaming gear.

#4 Posted by astrotriforce (1326 posts) -

I just bought a Coin Set for the Presidential $1 coins from 2007-2010's Abraham Lincoln with spaces for next year's coins. So my question, have you ever bought anything off ebay?

#5 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5796 posts) -

I use Amazon most of the time

#6 Posted by Dimsey (946 posts) -

Not yet. Kind of weary about purchasing like, REAL STUFF off the Internets.
Purchasing digitally distributed content I'm fine with. I can pay for it and have it right away.
But buying real stuff I think lends itself more to me potentially getting screwed over and that ain't cool. Or whatever.
I'll probably give it a whirl eventually.

#7 Posted by Hourai (2795 posts) -

Nah. I'm too paranoid they'll send me something broken. 

#8 Posted by velucyraptor (358 posts) -

Sadly, the only things I've ever purchased through Ebay are a couple of D&D figurines. Single 4 lyfe

#9 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Yes, but never for myself. Just gifts.

#10 Posted by Subject2Change (2966 posts) -

Yes, all the time.

#11 Posted by PatchRowcester (215 posts) -

I bought a mic couple of years from this Hong Kong seller. Still working. :)

#12 Posted by NekuSakuraba (7240 posts) -

Yes.

#13 Posted by RecSpec (3752 posts) -

I buy weird stuff I know I can't find anywhere else. 

Sega Saturn USB controllers for SSF4 and cheap game soundtracks for instance.

#14 Posted by benpicko (1980 posts) -

Wow, 20% haven't. I expected to come here and everyone be like "this is stupid, of course I have".

#15 Edited by Kyelb22 (297 posts) -

Yesterday, I would've said no, but I'm actually bidding on a 360 copy of Darksiders as I type this. lol 

EDIT: Scratch that, just WON a copy of Darksiders for 10 bucks. Boo-yah!

#16 Posted by Stonyman65 (2570 posts) -

I bought a guitar off ebay a while ago, and Ibanez Talman TC420 

#17 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5373 posts) -

The first thing I ever bought on eBay was in May of 2003; I bought a copy of Metal Gear for the NES.

#18 Edited by Sanity (1890 posts) -

A few old games and i bought a monitor off there once, always had good luck with sellers. I used to buy gun mags off there before they disallowed them to be sold on ebay.

#19 Posted by CitizenKane (10501 posts) -

I bought a few Star Wars CCG cards back in the day, but that has been it.

#20 Posted by Cloudleet (155 posts) -

The day I got my credit card, eBay was first stop. I've bought everything from wigs to games, sweaters to comics, nyQuil, twinkies, vanilla coke... whatever I find a good offer on really! I love it! haven't been there for a few months though

#21 Posted by Arbie (1449 posts) -

Yep! Most recently got Neko some exo-terra leaf thingies.

#22 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1865 posts) -

yes.

#23 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

Nope, I don't use ebay.

#24 Posted by dudeglove (7684 posts) -

In the past, yes, but I'm not too enthusiastic when it comes to using paypal. Not wild on how they store your data for so long.

#25 Posted by Azteck (7450 posts) -

Never sites like that, Amazon and sites that deal with things in the same way are completely fine though.

#26 Posted by Peacemaker (1101 posts) -

I bought the original iphone to use on tmobile from eBay.  That was the only thing though.  Amazon is where all my shopping is done.

#27 Edited by Jams (2959 posts) -

I bought a bogner alchemist in new condition for a little more than half the price it was selling at new. It also came with a really nice cover that apperently only sells on ebay (had to look the name up, D2F covers) , which I ended up buying for my other amps. 

#28 Posted by Video_Game_King (35821 posts) -

Only one thing: Ocarina of Time. I'd buy more stuff, but I don't want to dick around with cashier's checks or Paypal or crap like that.

#29 Posted by Suicidal_SNiper (949 posts) -

I bought a few things. I usually use Ebay as a last resort though. I like having a warranty on my stuff.

#30 Posted by Kermity (75 posts) -

I bought Joe & Mac.  Never regretted it.
#31 Posted by Stete (722 posts) -

Yep, lots of stuff. Tshirts, 2 SLR cameras, comics, Demon Souls (before the US/EU date) and a bundle which had a dreamcast with 30 games. You just have to be weary of the seller, if they have at least 99% positive feedback then you should be fine.

#32 Edited by Maotou (71 posts) -
Nope. Haven't bought anything off Ebay and probably never will.
#33 Posted by TooWalrus (13128 posts) -

All the damn time. I'm expecting a copy of Big Bumpin' in the mail any day now...

#34 Posted by fwylo (3556 posts) -

YES at least 20 times.  I <3 ebay.

#35 Posted by zudthespud (3281 posts) -

I bought Forza 2 on ebay. Good times.

#36 Posted by Gamer_152 (14050 posts) -

I think maybe once or twice.