• 177 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
#101 Posted by Apathylad (3067 posts) -

No, I rather spend my money of games. That  and I would imagine strip clubs feel a bit awkward when you start to see single men in their forties and fifties going there. Friends told me something to that effect when they went.

#102 Posted by Ryax (4630 posts) -

yup. changed my life

#103 Posted by MarkWahlberg (4610 posts) -

Strip clubs tend to make me really depressed.

#104 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

I went to something even better, and more disturbing
 
Went to Amsterdam last summer with some friends, and we payed into a Sex Show, which was a strip club that included full naked lap-dances, a brothel (very badly disguised) and a full on sex show on stage. Girl pulled a rope out of her ass and tied a guy to a chair :S

#105 Edited by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -

My friends took me when I turned 18. I wasn't too into it, really. I don't see much point in paying money to see breasts that I can't even touch. 
 
I went a couple of more times with them, but more than anything it is just a place for great conversation. I don't know what it is about that type of environment, but we have had some of our best discussions at strip clubs and pizza joints and places with pool tables etc. Actually, it might have something to do with them drinking. Hmmmm 
 
I also took two of my girl friends (notice the space) because they had never been and were really curious. That was fun. I don't ever plan on going again though, but I am sure I will sometime when a group of friends want to. I always feel really sleazy when I do. 
 
 
@CornontheCobbe said:

" Girl pulled a rope out of her ass and tied a guy to a chair :S "

 Fucking yuck!
#106 Posted by Jack_Daniels (1417 posts) -
@Godlyawesomeguy said:
" I dont think I'll ever go to one, how about you?  Oh yeah and dont be prudes and lock this like I have a feeling that someone will. "
Why the hell is this NOT a poll?
#107 Edited by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

The Penthouse here in Philly is top knotch. I've been there once, and holy shit, they have some hot girls. and come on, with the internet loaded with porn that gives us all a good way of judging these things, im telling you guys, that place is legit dude. and it looks amazing inside, its a very nice club. 
i've also been to Daydreams and it was pretty fun but the girls were like, yeahhh i mean pretty good but nothing spectacular.  
 
and for those being all douchey like "oh i wouldnt go to a place like that" whatever, its fun, you get drunk, check out some titties in your face and have a good time. whatever. not to be taken seriously. 

#108 Posted by SPACETURTLE (1622 posts) -

I'm always at a strip club. The local strip club is me house! I live there. Me boss told me if I needed a place to crash I could sleep at work. So, yeah...

#109 Posted by TwoOneFive (9459 posts) -

but i agree nobody is missing much.... unless of course you're a virgin or have never been with a really hot girl before. 

#110 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5463 posts) -
@TwoOneFive said:
"or have never been with a really hot girl before.  "
*cries*
#111 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -
@TwoOneFive said:
" but i agree nobody is missing much.... unless of course you're a virgin or have never been with a really hot girl before.  "
Are you stealing pages from my diary or what?
#112 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6402 posts) -
@Jack_Daniels said:
" @Godlyawesomeguy said:
" I dont think I'll ever go to one, how about you?  Oh yeah and dont be prudes and lock this like I have a feeling that someone will. "
Why the hell is this NOT a poll? "

You are right, I probably should have made this a poll, something I thought right after I made it 5 months ago.
#113 Posted by natetodamax (19219 posts) -

no

#114 Posted by MiDNiGHTS (39 posts) -

Never been and I don't think I would like it much.

#115 Posted by VanderSEXXX (552 posts) -

lol every pay day one of my bossess always invite to go to one. :P

#116 Posted by Bucketdeth (8048 posts) -

Nope but I turn 19 very soon.

#117 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -
@Godlyawesomeguy: Sorry about that duder. I wanted to share my experience with other bombers, but I didn't want to create a new thread so I just posted on this one.
#118 Posted by MikkaQ (10344 posts) -

Eh if you're in strip club meccas like Montreal, then it's definitely fun to do once in a long while, but it's obviously a money sink. But once in a while that kinda stuff is fun, and worth the money. Now going regularly... eh that's pretty greasy.

#119 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -

No, I haven't, but I may go to one some day. 

#120 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6402 posts) -
@VinceNotVance said:
" @Godlyawesomeguy: Sorry about that duder. I wanted to share my experience with other bombers, but I didn't want to create a new thread so I just posted on this one. "

No big deal, its kind of cool to see an old thread of mine being resurrected.
#121 Posted by swamplord666 (1763 posts) -

gone twice and enjoyed it for a bit then got really depressed. You guys aren't missing anything.
Also I got put off by what one stripper told me about their working environment... I'd rather just go to a bar/club and meet women.

#122 Posted by Synthballs (2193 posts) -

Yeah I went to one, was filthy.

The chick had saggy tits and looked like she was on meth. She started giving the man behind me a lap dance and I was sitting there praying she didn't try to give me one.

Guess what she did :(

#123 Posted by bhhawks78 (1208 posts) -

Yup for bachelor parties/birthday parties, never saw the appeal honestly at that point just get a hooker instead of getting teased. (i've never bought a hooker but would much rather do that than spend much at a strip joint)

#124 Posted by Guyzea (816 posts) -

I've been to the one in GTA IV and also to Chora's Den, which has been closed down after an incident that occurred 2 years ago. Won't be missing it.

#125 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6310 posts) -

I recently turned 18, so it's bound to happen sometime, but it just doesn't really seem like my kind of place. Besides, the ones around my area usually don't allow 18 year olds in except on certain weekdays (and you know you're not going to get your money's worth on a Monday night.).

#126 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -
@CornontheCobbe said:
" I went to something even better, and more disturbing.   Went to Amsterdam last summer with some friends, and we payed into a Sex Show, which was a strip club that included full naked lap-dances, a brothel (very badly disguised) and a full on sex show on stage. Girl pulled a rope out of her ass and tied a guy to a chair :S "
Hell yeah! Lol. That's definitely gonna be my next vacation spot.
#127 Posted by Yummylee (22538 posts) -

Nope, don't even know where I would find one in this part of England. Mostly people just go to the bus stops for their 18-20 year old lapdances around here...
#128 Posted by Tireyo (6451 posts) -

No. Interesting to find out that some people here have went to a "gentleman's club".

#129 Posted by sarahsdad (1121 posts) -

Once, probably 12~13 years ago. The brother of a girl I was dating took me out to one; wanted to see how I'd react, I guess. I don't know if it was just that club, or the time of day we were there, or the fact that I really liked his sister, but the girls working there didn't really do much/anything for me.

#130 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -
@Abyssfull said:
" Nope, don't even know where I would find one in this part of England. Mostly people just go to the bus stops for their 18-20 year old lapdances around here... "
Hahaha... at a bus stop? What goes on when you actually get on the bus? You get a blow-job and a haircut? XD
#131 Posted by spaded (170 posts) -

yea, but also been to true, english ( live in england) gentlemans clubs; those are classy :) 

#132 Edited by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (726 posts) -

the following places around where i live get my money on a somewhat regular basis: christie's cabaret in phoenix, az, the hi-liter, and sonny's in chandler, az. out of those three, i prefer going to sonny's since neither of the ladies working there have any body funk issues, give damn fine lapdances, or private dances if you're lucky, and the bar doesn't suck one bit. if i don't feel like driving 30 miles to sonny's, i'll go to christie's since i personally know some of the ladies who work there. a couple of them working there are booty calls of mine. i enjoy fucking strippers. since i've always wanted to fuck a female porn star, a stripper is the closest thing to being one. perhaps someday i'll get lucky and bang some porn hoe.

#133 Posted by elko84 (1114 posts) -

Yeah my friends drug me to one once when we were all hanging out in New York on pass before we shipped out to Iraq.

#134 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3245 posts) -

Nah, man. I'm sixteen.

#135 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -
@RubberBabyBuggyBumpers said:
" the following places around where i live get my money on a somewhat regular basis: christie's cabaret in phoenix, az, the hi-liter, and sonny's in chandler, az. out of those three, i prefer going to sonny's since neither of the ladies working there have any body funk issues, give damn fine lapdances, or private dances if you're lucky, and the bar doesn't suck one bit. if i don't feel like driving 30 miles to sonny's, i'll go to christie's since i personally know some of the ladies who work there. a couple of them working there are booty calls of mine. i enjoy fucking strippers. since i've always wanted to fuck a female porn star, a stripper is the closest thing to being one. perhaps someday i'll get lucky and bang some porn hoe. "
If you go to Los Angeles, like I did, you'll probably find one. You'll find at least one stripper who works in porn there, I'm sure.
#136 Posted by TooWalrus (13256 posts) -
@Warfare said:
"  Yes to Deja Vu.   "
...in Saganaw?
#137 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (726 posts) -
@VinceNotVance said:
" @RubberBabyBuggyBumpers said:
" the following places around where i live get my money on a somewhat regular basis: christie's cabaret in phoenix, az, the hi-liter, and sonny's in chandler, az. out of those three, i prefer going to sonny's since neither of the ladies working there have any body funk issues, give damn fine lapdances, or private dances if you're lucky, and the bar doesn't suck one bit. if i don't feel like driving 30 miles to sonny's, i'll go to christie's since i personally know some of the ladies who work there. a couple of them working there are booty calls of mine. i enjoy fucking strippers. since i've always wanted to fuck a female porn star, a stripper is the closest thing to being one. perhaps someday i'll get lucky and bang some porn hoe. "
If you go to Los Angeles, like I did, you'll probably find one. You'll find at least one stripper who works in porn there, I'm sure. "
i go to LA quite a bit. unfortunately i'm there for work related reasons and not there for very long. i know of one place somewhere in either orange county or los angeles county that has devin lane on a regular basis. perhaps some day i shall get lucky!
#138 Posted by captain_clayman (3328 posts) -

in mass effect...

#139 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -

Once for a buck's party when I was about 25.  It was a tame strip and extremely dull.  The only other time was for a farewell outing of a colleague.  They were all in the 20s and I, about 35, married with kids.  It was a huge shock to me, as it was lap dancing.  I had absolutely no idea that it was so close you could literally "smell" it.  I was that naive and sheltered.  I thought the whole evening how sad and pathetic it was.   How could women do it and oh so many creepy men.  Not for me.  I certainly didn't go the toilet that evening - all that excitement was going to require some release and I wasn't about to go near that. 
 
I could care less that they exist though.  If there is a market and a free exchange, then it isn't any of my concern.

#140 Posted by Bones8677 (3276 posts) -

My first strip club experience was some time after my 21st birthday. Always wanted to try one out but never had the time or money.It was a classy place, not to bad. Got to talk with some of the strippers too, which was interesting, hearing some of their stories of what they did before becoming strippers. One girl emigrated from Spain with her mother, and one of the first things they did was visit an American strip club, for...fun, I guess? She was perhaps one of my favorites at that club.
 
Keep in mind I was never holding the money, it was my Step Dad, he took me to the club as a gift for my B-day. So it was all on him. 
 
But what often happened when I was sitting at the booth alone for a few moments, strippers would come by and asked if they could sit next to me, first part of the night I said, "sure!" Then almost as they sat down they would ask if I wanted a dance, to which I would say no, because I didn't have money at that exact moment. Then they would immediately leave without saying a word. I got wise to this tactic towards the end of the night, so when another stripper would come by and ask if she could sit down, I would immediately let her know that I did not have money for a dance. And they would immediately leave without batting an eye.
 
One girl, however, just sat down at my booth, pushing me aside without saying a single word. Naturally I took offense to this so when SHE asked if I wanted a dance, I was a tad more rude to her. She'll just have to learn, I guess.

#141 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -
@RubberBabyBuggyBumpers: You let me know duder if you need a wingman or something & I'll be there , haha.
#142 Posted by DanceDanceKennypants (632 posts) -

I've been to one several times over the years, for stag parties.
 
I never found it to be an enjoyable experience. I was kind of creeped out, to be honest.
 
Strangely though, I was dating a lapdancer for about a month, we met at a gig. It sounds awesome and yes, it had benefits, but I have to say that it really wasn't worth it.
 
Serious emotional baggage. A shame, because she was a nice girl otherwise.

#143 Posted by RubberBabyBuggyBumpers (726 posts) -
@VinceNotVance: hahaha, will do! however, the titty clubs in california have shitty rules. the ones here in arizona will let you touch the ladies. it all depends on the girl how much touching is acceptable. at christie's cabaret, one chick let me finger her while she grinded me. {=o)
#144 Posted by Stang (4726 posts) -

Yep, and I have chlamydia to prove it.

#145 Posted by oldschool (7264 posts) -
@RubberBabyBuggyBumpers said:
" @VinceNotVance: hahaha, will do! however, the titty clubs in california have shitty rules. the ones here in arizona will let you touch the ladies. it all depends on the girl how much touching is acceptable. at christie's cabaret, one chick let me finger her while she grinded me. {=o) "
Dude - way too much information.  Couldn't you word it in a more subtle way?
#146 Posted by Warfare (1642 posts) -
@TooWalrus: 
San Diego
#147 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -
@oldschool said:
" @RubberBabyBuggyBumpers said:
" @VinceNotVance: hahaha, will do! however, the titty clubs in california have shitty rules. the ones here in arizona will let you touch the ladies. it all depends on the girl how much touching is acceptable. at christie's cabaret, one chick let me finger her while she grinded me. {=o) "
Dude - way too much information.  Couldn't you word it in a more subtle way? "
They had a tickle fight in each other's funny places? That's subtle, right?
#148 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

Never have been, never will.

#149 Edited by jmrwacko (2443 posts) -
@RHCPfan24 said:

" I am very surprised this has less than 10 views at the moment. These type of threads usually reach 1k easily because, well, we are all perverts. :D  But, no, I have personally not been to one given that I am only 16 but, will I do it in the future? Maybe, if it is a friend gathering as well as a, well, personal one. ;) "

Wait, we have 16 year old moderators? The age hierarchy is being grossly underrepresented!! Our moderators should all be hairy, middle-aged married men that DO attend strip clubs, and are proud of it!
 
 @oldschool said:

" I could care less that they exist though.  If there is a market and a free exchange, then it isn't any of my concern. "

And in creeps the obligatory Internet libertarianism.
#150 Posted by DeShawn2ks (1057 posts) -

Hell yeah might even go tonight.  Wait a sec no I won't the strippers here are kinda busted.