Have you ever had a "stomach" problem at school? [Kinda graphic]

Austin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Austin

Man today was the worst day at school. B4 I start I would like to tell God I'm sorry for making fun of the kids in the past that shited on themselves. lol It started at 6:55 AM Central time when my stomach started hurting. I brushed it off and said it'll go away. Next thing you know its 7:28 AM I'm in homeroom now and it gets WORSE! I hurry and ask my teacher to sign me a pass to the restroom. She did and I ran to the rest room. I got to the boys bathroom and to my dispare it WAS LOCKED! I said NOOOOOOOOOOO! At this point i can feel the poo almost coming out. (I know a little too much info)  So i started sucking my stomach in and walking around to relieve this unbearable pain and discomfort.

At 7: 31 the bell rings for 1st period. I go to my pre calculus class and say to my self phew! The worst is over I feel no more discomfort I should be able to wait 7 hours to get home and use the bathroom. Boy was I wrong! I held out quite a good bit though. At 8:25 it came with a vengeance! I almost sharted! I call my dad to pick me up he ok hes on his way. I go ,"thank God"! It takes 20 mins for him to come It is now 8:53. He says hold on I gotta go to Autozone to pick up some car parts.
I was like WHAT THE FUCK you should be rushing me to the house NOA! So he says they have a bathroom here. I'm like man, i don't wanna do it here. I wait it out 5 mins, then it was the last straw i couldn't take it anymore so i did the deed in  there and tore that bathroom the hell up!!! And I felt much better =)
That is the worst kinda torchure ever( feeling constant discomfort of having a watery bowel movement in front of the whole class and teacher and also feeling that stomach pain)

I know this was a little long but hey , whatever.

Has this shit ever happened to you or someone you know? (No pun intended lol)

HelixSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HelixSnake

Well, I just pissed myself laughing at you, if it makes you feel any better.

Austin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Austin

This video explains how I feeling all morning!

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bullet_Jr

I shat in the girls bathroom once and didn't flush (the guys bathroom was locked).

For future reference, I suggest going to a bathroom on another floor or wing. There  is no shame in calling it a day to go home and pinch a loaf.

crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By crunchUK

when i was in year 2 (7-8 years old) i peed myself laughing

Yit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#6  Edited By Yit

This thread is the worst thing I've ever read.

MSquared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MSquared

I got a boner in class once, i put a book in front of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Ahahaha that was awesome, would read again.

piropeople13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By piropeople13

I hope that posting the experience was just as relieving.  No sense keeping it all in to bubble inside you.  XD

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RetroIce4

I had the funniest and worst thing ever... I go crazy when I play Super Smash Bros. Brawl... and I was losing so I decided to fart right in his mouth!... Little did I KNOW that I shat bricks. Fucking shat my pants right in front of his face while playing Smash. That wasn't the bad thing. I laughed about it until he talks about in front of the 2 attractive girls I know like, "Hey remember that time, XXXXXX when you shat yourself?" (Took the walk of shame)

ethan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By ethan

This happens to me once a week here at the office.  Thank god I dont have to ask anyone to go use the toilet.   I usually go in there and drop a giant bomb, I then have to use the plunger to chop it all up and send it down he pipe. 

More then once as I was coming out of the office bathroom, walking down the hall, I'd see Ryan or Vinny on the way to take a wiz and I'd tell them that I was just in the bathroom on the left and they should use the one on the right.   BUT I LIE, I actually send them to the stank bathroom I just destroyed.  :) 

You just have OWN your movements.  Take it to the next level and share.

LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#12  Edited By LiquidPrince

Okay WAIT...
You study Calculus, yet you need a pass to go to the washroom...? What grade are you freaking in?

Rowr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By Rowr
Yit said:
"This thread is the worst thing I've ever read."
Discorsi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#14  Edited By Discorsi

You never fail to have the creepiest/stupidest threads on giant bomb. 

Coltonio7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Coltonio7
Rowr said:
"Yit said:
"This thread is the worst thing I've ever read."
"
LiquidPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By LiquidPrince
MSquared said:
"I got a boner in class once, i put a book in front of it."

Only once?

=P

Avatar image for your_mom_stinks
Your_Mom_Stinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Your_Mom_Stinks

for some reason, my first grade class had restroom in class and there was not a door but a curtain. I once took a diesel shit and it was loud as fuck.  When I walked out there was actually a girl crying.... good times

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#18  Edited By Karmum

How old are you? I'm talking about your grammar, it was torture reading that post. I have had that problem, though, it was last year. I must have ate something and my stomach didn't agree with it at all, went into the bathroom and it was worse than I thought. Since I was staying after-school that day I had to hold it in, I don't recall if the end (and terrible) result ended that day, but I literally was dying until I made it to my bathroom. This, is when I died.

...it was bad.

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Hexpane

I drank some apple juice in college once, turns out it gave me the squirts and I wet my panties at lunch, then my buddy kicked my ass to smear it on the way out, so I guillotine choked him out.  An ex girlfriend ended up w/ those shorts somehow, and then her friend borrowed them and loved them and kept wearing them, not knowing those were my shit shorts.

I miss college some days.

HelixSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By HelixSnake
Karmum said:
"How old are you? I'm talking about your grammar, it was torture reading that post."
You're pathetic.
Damonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Damonation

In college I got food poisoning and had to do a big presentation the next day. Luckily I was able to evacuate my bowels before we had to go up.

psmgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By psmgamer

I remember one time in elementary school that I took a shit in class because I decide to actually hold it in toward the end of the day. I ended up smelling in class really badly and having to go home and didn't return to class until the next day. I was like between 5-7 years old and it was kinda embarrassing but lucky my classmates forgot about it.

Karmum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Karmum
HelixSnake said:
"Karmum said:
"How old are you? I'm talking about your grammar, it was torture reading that post."
You're pathetic."
No sir, I would be Karmum. Probably rushed this post out as much as he needed to go to the bathroom.
HelixSnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By HelixSnake
Karmum said:
"HelixSnake said:
"Karmum said:
You're pathetic."
No sir, I would be Karmum. Probably rushed this post out as much as he needed to go to the bathroom."
Pathetic.
Optiow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Optiow

I shat in the girls toilet once, the boys was full so I ran in there and then I was stuck there for 20 minuts, because a girl came in and started doing her makeup!

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#26  Edited By Gunner

In the 1st grade i ate something that didn't agree with me, raised my hand to ask the teacher if i could go to the bathroom and as soon as i got up it all just rushed out before i could even clench my butt cheeks together.

psmgamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By psmgamer

I remember another time before school my dad had made cookies which were really good I think that they were oatmeal cookies. I ate a bunch of them before going to school and I really began to feel sick toward the middle of class. I remember getting up because we were going to lunch I think or something like that I forgot. Anyway I ended up throwing up on the carpet and it really made my stomach hurt badly. I ended up going to the nurse and throwing up as I walked to the nurses office. I even think that I threw up on the stairs or floor.