• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

nope, giantbomb forums are pretty relaxed and have easy to follow rules. i get in trouble on gamefaqs all the time though, i guess calling a stupid person stupid there is a no-no.

#52 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

And now that you mention it, no one saw me and in the same place at the same time. Coincidence? DUN DUN DUUUN!

Actually, I think I caught both of you at once in one of my blogs. In fact...apparently, you're both attracted to girly games. Odd.

#53 Posted by George_Hukas (1317 posts) -

Don't be so minecraft, bro

You know whats annoying, those mods who throttle the chat and proceed to spam. There are a few good ones though, who actually mod and aren't trying to be internet celebrities

#54 Posted by Contrarian (1143 posts) -

Only once and they told me they would be watching me. I promised them I would remember to wear pants.

#55 Posted by pyromagnestir (4299 posts) -

@YI_Orange: It reminds me of high school. I was a white kid with and odd love of hardcore rap in an almost entirely white suburbian high school class. I kept that quiet from most of 'em.

But hey, that was a great movie. More action focused and less comedy focused than I expected, but still great.

#56 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

I couldn't post for a day, for making what's the sexiest number? thread. But Sweep was kind enough to reset my karma.

#57 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

I couldn't post for a day, for making what's the sexiest number? thread. But Sweep was kind enough to reset my karma.

Sweep is a pretty cool mod..

#58 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot said:

@Video_Game_King said:

What about @AlexanderSheen?

He's Cloudenvy alternate account, so that's okay.

I'm now expecting @AlexanderSheen to reply to this with a GIF of that anime guy in his avatar angrily pushing up his glasses. Or he could use it against me. Not sure.

Ask and you shall recieve.

Lemme' get this straight. AlexanderSheen is Cloudenvy's alternate account and Video_Game_King is the master of both? And you all plan to rule the internet with GIFs?

I have no such plans.

Plus: is my enemy, not my master...

#59 Posted by Cyrus_Saren (535 posts) -

I never have, no.

#60 Posted by Yummylee (21506 posts) -

@falserelic said:

@SexyToad said:

Sweep is a pretty cool mod..

eh bans trolls and doesnt afraid of anything

#61 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Cloudenvy: So... You're actually Video_Game_King in disguise. I've got you now.
#62 Posted by CL60 (16906 posts) -

I'm also video_game_king

#63 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@Cloudenvy: So... You're actually Video_Game_King in disguise. I've got you now.

So there's a conspiracy going on in giantbomb....

#64 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
#65 Posted by Sackmanjones (4688 posts) -

I've had my threads locked because they are stupid. Does that count?

#66 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@Sackmanjones said:

I've had my threads locked because they are stupid. Does that count?

Yes they do, and I have too.

#67 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@falserelic said:

@MikeGosot said:

A bunch of them. Don't get me started on how the mods want to conquer the Earth.
#68 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@CL60 said:

I'm also video_game_king

I AM THE ONLY KING!

#69 Posted by Sweep (8845 posts) -

I had to go back and lock my own thread, once. I created it before I was a moderator, and before the youtube spam rule was introduced. I had to send myself a warning and everything.

Fuckin' mods, think they are so great...

#70 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@falserelic said:

@MikeGosot said:

I don't think you guys want to explore this matter anymore, or something very...Unfortunate could happen.

@Video_Game_King: It is far too early to have our battle, "king". Neither the moon or the Earth is ready for this encounter.

#71 Posted by pyromagnestir (4299 posts) -

@CL60 said:

I'm also video_game_king

and I'm

#72 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@Sweep said:

I had to go back and lock my own thread, once. I created it before I was a moderator, and before the youtube spam rule was introduced. I had to send myself a warning and everything.

Fuckin' mods, think they are so great...

HOLY SHIT! its the sweeper I'm so sorry man. Please don't damned me. I know making this thread was a risk, but you see my falseways gets the best of me. I just can't control myself sometimes man.

#73 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4969 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot said:

@CL60 said:

I'm also video_game_king

I AM THE ONLY KING!

You're the king.

#74 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7077 posts) -

Once. Deserved it too, frankly. I was being a dick.

#75 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Cloudenvy said:

@Video_Game_King: It is far too early to have our battle, "king". Neither the moon or the Earth is ready for this encounter.

Then let us take it to a neutral arena. To the uninhabited Eris.

@AlexanderSheen said:

@Video_Game_King said:

I AM THE ONLY KING!

You're the king.

This guy knows.

#76 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

I'm impressed @Video_Game_King didn't post a picture of Chickenhead yet.

#77 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

I do not control the power of Chickenhead. In fact, I'm not even sure what he's doing. His master is dead, so I can't even imagine what he'd be doing.

#78 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@Video_Game_King: So you, The Legendary Alexandersheen, and Cloudenvy have a personal beef?

#79 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Video_Game_King: He's right behind you.
#80 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@MikeGosot:

Well, I am already transformed into Shulk, so if you are correct...*stabs Monado behind me*....That oughta take care of things.

#81 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

Why did my thread have to be the battleground for these people.

#82 Posted by Phatmac (5725 posts) -

I got suspended for plagiarizing a page on the wiki. That's all.

#83 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

Well, I am already transformed into Shulk, so if you are correct...*stabs Monado behind me*....That oughta take care of things.

Killing is against the forum rules. Flagged.
#84 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@falserelic said:

Because this happens ALL THE TIME. For instance, one of those sonic_hedgehog threads turned into a Persona 4 shadow role-play thing between myself and .

#85 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4969 posts) -

@falserelic said:

Sometimes it happens. Especially with us around.

@falserelic said:

@Video_Game_King: So you, The Legendary Alexandersheen, and Cloudenvy have a personal beef?

What? No way, those guys are awesome.

By the way, from now on you can only refer to me as The Legendary AlexanderSheen.

#86 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@falserelic: You make it sound so barbaric! I'd like to think that we're a little classier than that.

#87 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

By the way, from now on you can only refer to me as The Legendary AlexanderSheen.

Change your screenname to reflect this.

#88 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@AlexanderSheen said:

@falserelic said:

The Legendary Alexander Sheen sounds like a Wrestling name. Do you wrestle?
#89 Posted by Baillie (4081 posts) -

What a dumb thread, lol. For the record - no.

#90 Posted by WickedFather (1733 posts) -

A mod got me in trouble, and I decided to keep it even though they reckoned they'd only done in me the wrongun so there was no risk. I took their word for it because I was very... very durnk.

#91 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3856 posts) -

I made a thread in support of Vinnys right to cheat his way through Fallout. It got locked for some reason. I pm'ed the mod to ask why in as friendly a tone as was possible. No response. Let it be known I think that mod is a fart commander.

#92 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4969 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

@falserelic said:

The Legendary Alexander Sheen sounds like a Wrestling name. Do you wrestle?

Um... yeah *cough* I mean HELL YEAH!

#93 Posted by fugie7 (1109 posts) -

not yet...

#94 Edited by Sweep (8845 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

I do not control the power of Chickenhead. In fact, I'm not even sure what he's doing. His master is dead, so I can't even imagine what he'd be doing.

#95 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@AlexanderSheen: OOH YEAH! SHEENMANIA IS GOOING TO GET YA. Dude, how can this become even more off-topic?
#96 Posted by jewunit (1056 posts) -

I have screwed up stuff in the wikis by accident and the mods helpfully corrected me. I have no qualms with the matter and they didn't seem to either.

#97 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Sweep said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

You believe yourself to have taken over Chickenhead, but give it time. He shall consume you.

#98 Posted by falserelic (5412 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@AlexanderSheen: OOH YEAH! SHEENMANIA IS GOOING TO GET YA. Dude, how can this become even more off-topic?

I think this is the first time my threads went beyond off topic.

#99 Posted by Galiant (2193 posts) -

I don't like your poll options, or your numerous topics about random thoughts that pop into your head. Not that you care.

Anyway, I might as well contribute. I've never been in trouble here (that I know of), but I got banned from the official World of Warcraft forums for telling a guy to google things he was curious about regarding the next expansion at the time (I think it was Burning Crusade). There was a lot of leaked information out there. I tried to tell them it wasn't fair to ban me for a thing like that but they wouldn't listen.

#100 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Video_Game_King said:

@Sweep said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

You believe yourself to have taken over Chickenhead, but give it time. He shall consume you.

Then Sweep will finally be inside someone. Finally.