• 143 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#101 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5090 posts) -

@MikeGosot: SheenMania? Dude, that sounds awesome. Let's fucking do this!

#102 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

@Galiant said:

I don't like your poll options, or your numerous topics about random thoughts that pop into your head. Not that you care.

Anyway, I might as well contribute. I've never been in trouble here (that I know of), but I got banned from the official World of Warcraft forums for telling a guy to google things he was curious about regarding the next expansion at the time (I think it was Burning Crusade). There was a lot of leaked information out there. I tried to tell them it wasn't fair to ban me for a thing like that but they wouldn't listen.

Alot of people don't like me, but like you said I don't care...

#103 Edited by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

#104 Posted by Galiant (2195 posts) -

@falserelic said:

@Galiant said:

I don't like your poll options, or your numerous topics about random thoughts that pop into your head. Not that you care.

Anyway, I might as well contribute. I've never been in trouble here (that I know of), but I got banned from the official World of Warcraft forums for telling a guy to google things he was curious about regarding the next expansion at the time (I think it was Burning Crusade). There was a lot of leaked information out there. I tried to tell them it wasn't fair to ban me for a thing like that but they wouldn't listen.

I don't have anything against you, personally. Imagine this: Every time I see a topic with a random thought and/or a provocative question, and I see you're the topic creator - I sigh. Audibly.

#105 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

@Galiant said:

@falserelic said:

@Galiant said:

I don't have anything against you, personally. Imagine this: Every time I see a topic with a random thought and/or a provocative question, and I see you're the topic creator - I sigh. Audibly.

You sigh and you say you got nothing personal against LOL! Its all good man I'm just messing with you. I can understand if some people get tired of me. But this is how I am weather people like it or not. I like having fun on giantbomb.

#106 Posted by Bigheart711 (1240 posts) -

Went with B because I hardly ever did anything to get in trouble with a Moderator, even back when I was new to the site.

#107 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@AlexanderSheen said:

YEAH! We'll be Tag Team Champions. Then i'll betray you and challenge you for a LUCHA DE APUESTA! My mask versus your hair.
#108 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5090 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

YEAH! We'll be Tag Team Champions. Then i'll betray you and challenge you for a LUCHA DE APUESTA! My mask versus your hair.

Talking about betraying, remember the part where I said I wrestle? I lied to you.

#109 Posted by joshth (508 posts) -

I would at least like to consider myself one of the "nice" internet people...

#110 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

@joshth said:

Nice guys finish last my friend.

#111 Posted by Fattony12000 (7559 posts) -

You'll never take me alive, pig!

#112 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@AlexanderSheen:   
#113 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

nope, i never got in trouble here.

since giantbomb went to gamespot, i thought that the mods would turn into the mods at gamespot. i got a bunch of warnings and suspensions, until i finally got banned at gamespot.

#114 Posted by Hizang (8532 posts) -

Not really, the first thread I made though got locked, it was a horse meet rider thread..

#115 Posted by Jay444111 (2441 posts) -

@Sweep said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

I do not control the power of Chickenhead. In fact, I'm not even sure what he's doing. His master is dead, so I can't even imagine what he'd be doing.

Sweep... you just won the game!

Please tell me you played Fragile Dreams!

@Video_Game_King said:

@falserelic said:

Why did my thread have to be the battleground for these people.

Because this happens ALL THE TIME. For instance, one of those sonic_hedgehog threads turned into a Persona 4 shadow role-play thing between myself and .

I remember that. I remember I sucked horribly at it as well...

#116 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@Jay444111 said:

@Sweep said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

I do not control the power of Chickenhead. In fact, I'm not even sure what he's doing. His master is dead, so I can't even imagine what he'd be doing.

Sweep... you just won the game!

Please tell me you played Fragile Dreams!

I doubt he has. He only has that image because of the prolific hauntings of the eldritch horror known as Chickenhead.@MikeGosot said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@Sweep said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@MikeGosot:

You believe yourself to have taken over Chickenhead, but give it time. He shall consume you.

Then Sweep will finally be inside someone. Finally.
The transformation....has....begun.
#117 Edited by Rowr (5824 posts) -

has threatened to rape me on several occasions.

#118 Posted by ajamafalous (12147 posts) -

Nope.

#119 Posted by BraveToaster (12588 posts) -

I have been, but I've gotten away with a lot of stuff. I almost did myself in last week, though.

#120 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

@BraveToaster said:

I have been, but I've gotten away with a lot of stuff. I almost did myself in last week, though.

Smooth Criminal..

#121 Posted by Jayzilla (2571 posts) -

rosebud.

#122 Posted by Jrinswand (1711 posts) -

Nope. I stick to the "Don't Be A Dick" rule. The closest thing to getting in trouble here would be the time the mods told me to chill out because I was being a bit overzealous in my flagging.

#123 Posted by AjayRaz (12476 posts) -

of course

#124 Posted by TheKramer89 (423 posts) -

@Toxeia said:

@TheKramer89 said:

I got a thread deleted that asked whether you sit or stand while wiping. I was genuinely curious...

I stand and bend over - I get better cheek spread that way.

That's inefficient.

#125 Posted by Poppduder (460 posts) -

One time I started a thread in "general discussion" instead of "off-topic". I felt awful about it.

#126 Posted by JackSukeru (5964 posts) -

No. I have gotten someone else in trouble though, because I'm a narc.

#127 Posted by Orbitz89 (229 posts) -

Maybe.. Probably.. I can't remember.

#128 Posted by Dagbiker (6978 posts) -

In all my posts I have only gotten warned once, I try to not be a dick, and often stick to that rule.

#129 Posted by Slag (4863 posts) -

Not yet, not yet.

#130 Posted by joshth (508 posts) -

@falserelic said:

@joshth said:

I would rather finish last, then get to first by being a jerk.

#131 Posted by GoofyGoober (933 posts) -

Nope, I've never been in trouble by a mod.

#132 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

@joshth said:

@falserelic said:

@joshth said:

I would rather finish last, then get to first by being a jerk.

Who says you got to get to first by being a jerk? LOL! just messing with you man.

#133 Posted by Superkenon (1506 posts) -

No. It is an outrage.

#134 Posted by ArbitraryWater (12107 posts) -

Once I got my post deleted for talking shit about a fellow user, but that's about it. Honestly, I'm probably far worse on Facebook than I am here.

#135 Posted by TheSouthernDandy (3924 posts) -
@Poppduder

One time I started a thread in "general discussion" instead of "off-topic". I felt awful about it.

You should. You are history's greatest monster!
#136 Posted by Skytylz (4039 posts) -

Those bitches know better than to fuck with me.

#137 Posted by RandomHero666 (3183 posts) -

Nope.

Surprising seeing as I'm pretty sure i'm a dick

#138 Posted by TheSlothKing (333 posts) -

I got in trouble because my rapcore band and I created the controversial song "Mod Killer".

#139 Posted by Toxeia (725 posts) -

@TheKramer89 said:

@Toxeia said:

@TheKramer89 said:

I got a thread deleted that asked whether you sit or stand while wiping. I was genuinely curious...

I stand and bend over - I get better cheek spread that way.

That's inefficient.

Efficiency isn't the issue, it's about how thorough the job is done.

#140 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

@TheSlothKing said:

I got in trouble because my rapcore band and I created the controversial song "Mod Killer".

LOL!

#141 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

I once had a thread locked for talking about sexual fetishes, but other than that, I think I'm good.

#142 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3245 posts) -

I got a couple of wiki subs denied, that's about it.

#143 Posted by Sparklykiss (1983 posts) -

And I'm going to lock this because nothing good ever comes out of these threads.

Except for the fact that now all you bad eggs aren't able to delete or edit your posts, prepare to be moderated! Ahahahahahahahaha~