• 102 results
#1 Posted by natetodamax (19164 posts) -

So I have a rather hilarious black math teacher named Ms. Stanley who I'm sure is racist. Yesterday she sent my friend Aaron out of class to sit by his lonesome in another one because he was putting on chapstick. Apparently she was under the impression that he wasn't paying attention, but really, all he was doing........ was putting on chapstick.

Have you are a friend been sent/thrown out of class for a stupid reason? If so, what?

#2 Posted by KaosAngel (13765 posts) -

My buddy masturbated under his desk in high school and got caught while he was wearing a "Obama Supports Terrorism" Shirt, and  the teacher made him leave.

I guess freedom of speech doesn't work in Soviet America

#3 Posted by Video_Game_King (35783 posts) -
@KaosAngel said:
" My buddy masturbated under his desk in high school and got caught while he was wearing a "Obama Supports Terrorism" Shirt, and  the teacher made him leave.  I guess freedom of speech doesn't work in Soviet America "
Gotta love satirical angles. 46 degrees always makes me laugh. Anyway, no, as I've never been friends with people stupid enough to do things that would warrant an Internet post.
#4 Posted by kingkorn69 (321 posts) -

Going into the girls bathroom to get a friend out!  She didn't believe I would do it and the teacher came out as I was coming out and just sent me to the office!!! lol

#5 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -

Why did you need to tell us she's black?

#6 Posted by Rowr (5474 posts) -

I was playing halo in the class room while wearing my twilight shirt and texting my girlfriends on my iphone while drinking some bud light i stole from my step dad.

The teacher was not impressed!

#7 Posted by TheMustacheHero (6655 posts) -
@Fallen189 said:
" Why did you need to tell us she's black? "
Because then you know that she's racist against whites?
#8 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

friend got kicked out for another girls cell phone going off

#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (35783 posts) -
@Rowr: 

Of course she wasn't impressed, you like Twilight. That's enough to get you sent to the principal's office :P.
#10 Posted by Video_Game_King (35783 posts) -
@Rowr: 

Of course she wasn't impressed, you like Twilight. That's enough to get you sent to the principal's office :P.
#11 Posted by CSXLoser (582 posts) -

I got sent out once...for bad handwriting.

#12 Posted by natetodamax (19164 posts) -
@TheMustacheHero said:
" @Fallen189 said:
Because then you know that she's racist against whites? "
This
#13 Posted by Sabata (823 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Fallen189 said:
This "
Why is she racist for sending your friend out?  Maybe she's just a bitch.
#14 Posted by Sabata (823 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Fallen189 said:
This "
Why is she racist for sending your friend out?  Maybe she's just a bitch.
#15 Posted by PeasForFees (2408 posts) -
@Sabata said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Fallen189 said:
This "
Why is she racist for sending your friend out?  Maybe she's just a bitch. "
I would then deem you to be as bad as her in terms of racism.
#16 Posted by natetodamax (19164 posts) -
@Sabata said:

" @natetodamax said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Fallen189 said:
This "
She always tells white kids in the class to shut up if they say one word, but if a black kid runs his mouth the whole day she hardly cares. There's a kid named Derrick that never shuts up, and she hardly ever sends him out of the room. But if Aaron puts chapstick on, he's out immediately. Trust me, she's racist.
#17 Posted by Sabata (823 posts) -
@PeasForFees said:
" @Sabata said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Fallen189 said:
This "
I would then deem you to be as bad as her in terms of racism. "
How does that work?
#18 Edited by aerious (124 posts) -

I once got kicked out for saying arab potato, I once got a detention for jumping in a puddle, I once wrote a substitute teacher a song about fellatio and she liked it.

Oh and once a teacher told me to go play in traffic and gave me a detention when I did.

#19 Posted by ahriman22 (2747 posts) -

Well I had this history teacher one year. She was the fattest person I have ever seen and I was pretty sure she hated herself so much that she decided to make everyone else's lives shit. So bad that one other teacher actually started a petition to kick her out (Didn't work).

Anywho, one day we were sitting in class and the Chinese kids where whispering among themselves in Chinese. The teacher became so pissed that she said "VOUS PENSEZ QUE VOUS POUVEZ VENIR ICI, DANS NOTRE TERRITOIRE ET REFUSER DE PARLER NOTRE LANGUE? RETOURNE A L'ESTI DE PAYS DE MERDE POUR TRAVAILLER DANS VOS FUCKING PYJAMAS. EN PLUS VOUZ PENSEZ QUE VOUS POUVEZ ENPOISONER NOTRE NOURRITURE?! FUCK YOU". 

Pretty much "You think you can come into our territory and not learn out language and get away with it?! Go back to your fucking shitty country to work in your pajamas (Referring to rice farmers). And you think you can poising our food on top of it?! (Referring the lead poisoning issue) Fuck you!" and she gladly added "Fucking Chinese retards". She then sent all of them outside and gave them a month of detention.

The whole class was shocked, I mean, sure some teacher have gotten pissed, but never to the point of spouting racial slurs.

Once she was done screaming at them in the hallway I got up and said "Hey lady, that was completely uncalled for. What makes you think your part of the country is so great? I mean, it's Quebec for fuck's sake. You have no right to have insulted them in that way. If you think you can get away with something like that then you're dead wrong." 

We proceeded to have a long argument (Shouting the whole time). By the time she finally managed to shove, yes, physically throw me out of the class, the whole floor we were on was watching in awe. The Chinese girls had been crying since the attack on them was so sudden.

Luckily our principal was there. She immediately suspended the teacher and removed the detention of the Chinese students. About a month later the teacher was officially fired.

The teachers that heard it told me "Good job" ect, ect. But you can't just ignore something like that you know?

#20 Posted by Aaox (1657 posts) -

I got sent out for being called names once. They called me a name and the teacher sent me out because, and I quote, 'I was creating a disturbance'.

#21 Edited by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

During my senor year in ceramics class I was rolling balls of clay and then throwing them on the ceiling while my teacher was out of the classroom.  Needless to say her timing was impeccable and I was readily sent out of the class.

#22 Posted by PeasForFees (2408 posts) -
@Sabata: Not directed towards you
#23 Posted by Ineedaname (4319 posts) -

My friend got thrown out for saying "Skem on toast" apparently saying a place name on toast is racism, so he was sent out.

#24 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -
@ahriman22: Whoa. That is pretty intense. It is cool of you to stand up to her though!
#25 Posted by Disengage (429 posts) -

I once got sent to in school suspension for a dude in study hall punching me with his cast. Still not sure why.

#26 Posted by natetodamax (19164 posts) -
@PeasForFees said:
" @Sabata said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Fallen189 said:
This "
How does that work?
#27 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" @PeasForFees said:
" @Sabata said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Fallen189 said:
This "
How does that work? "
The fact you had to refer to her as a black teacher, instead of just "My teacher"
#28 Posted by lilburtonboy7489 (1948 posts) -

i licked asbestos off the back of a broken floor tile and got kicked out and got a detention 

you would think i had already sufficiently punished myself...

#29 Posted by CSXLoser (582 posts) -
@ahriman22 said:
" Well I had this history teacher one year. She was the fattest person I have ever seen and I was pretty sure she hated herself so much that she decided to make everyone else's lives shit. So bad that one other teacher actually started a petition to kick her out (Didn't work).   Anywho, one day we were sitting in class and the Chinese kids where whispering among themselves in Chinese. The teacher became so pissed that she said "VOUS PENSEZ QUE VOUS POUVEZ VENIR ICI, DANS NOTRE TERRITOIRE ET REFUSER DE PARLER NOTRE LANGUE? RETOURNE A L'ESTI DE PAYS DE MERDE POUR TRAVAILLER DANS VOS FUCKING PYJAMAS. EN PLUS VOUZ PENSEZ QUE VOUS POUVEZ ENPOISONER NOTRE NOURRITURE?! FUCK YOU".   Pretty much "You think you can come into our territory and not learn out language and get away with it?! Go back to your fucking shitty country to work in your pajamas (Referring to rice farmers). And you think you can poising our food on top of it?! (Referring the lead poisoning issue) Fuck you!" and she gladly added "Fucking Chinese retards". She then sent all of them outside and gave them a month of detention.  The whole class was shocked, I mean, sure some teacher have gotten pissed, but never to the point of spouting racial slurs.  Once she was done screaming at them in the hallway I got up and said "Hey lady, that was completely uncalled for. What makes you think your part of the country is so great? I mean, it's Quebec for fuck's sake. You have no right to have insulted them in that way. If you think you can get away with something like that then you're dead wrong."   We proceeded to have a long argument (Shouting the whole time). By the time she finally managed to shove, yes, physically throw me out of the class, the whole floor we were on was watching in awe. The Chinese girls had been crying since the attack on them was so sudden.  Luckily our principal was there. She immediately suspended the teacher and removed the detention of the Chinese students. About a month later the teacher was officially fired.  The teachers that heard it told me "Good job" ect, ect. But you can't just ignore something like that you know? "

you sir are a hero
#30 Posted by zombie2011 (4968 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" @Sabata said:

" @natetodamax said:

" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Fallen189 said:
This "
She always tells white kids in the class to shut up if they say one word, but if a black kid runs his mouth the whole day she hardly cares. There's a kid named Derrick that never shuts up, and she hardly ever sends him out of the room. But if Aaron puts chapstick on, he's out immediately. Trust me, she's racist. "
Well then you need to tell that bitch off.  

I used to be an asshole to most my teachers my senior year, and i didn't get in trouble for it. However, when i had to get recommendation letters for college i was boned so i had to ask my 11th and 10th teachers to fill them out.
#31 Edited by natetodamax (19164 posts) -
@Fallen189 said:

" @natetodamax said:

" @PeasForFees said:
" @Sabata said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @TheMustacheHero said:
" @Fallen189 said:
This "
How does that work? "
The fact you had to refer to her as a black teacher, instead of just "My teacher" "
Read TheMustacheHero's post. I don't understand why you're upset because I said what race she was. If I had said Asian you wouldn't have said anything.
#32 Posted by Fallen189 (4931 posts) -
@natetodamax said:
" @Fallen189 said:
<SNIP>
Read TheMustacheHero's post. "
That doesn't make what you said any better.
#33 Posted by natetodamax (19164 posts) -
@Fallen189 said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @Fallen189 said:
<SNIP>
Read TheMustacheHero's post. "
That doesn't make what you said any better. "
Would you have preferred it if I said African-American?
#34 Posted by Blair (2497 posts) -

I'm a big fan of this thread, reading through it cracks me up.  

I love kids doing stupid/ridiculous/hilarious to/in front of teachers.  

I've been kicked out enough times for reasons that generally involve being hyper+girls.  

That's cause for trouble. 

#35 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

I remember I got sent out of class to the principals office in Elementary school (grade 5) AND suspended for 3 days for talking back to the teacher and then yelling "What The Hell?!" after i knew i was right and she was wrong about something.

Apparently when you grow up an Irish boy in Canada and go to a catholic school, they don't like when you say Hell. Typical Irish behaviour.

#36 Posted by kashif1 (1428 posts) -
@ahriman22 said:
" Well I had this history teacher one year. She was the fattest person I have ever seen and I was pretty sure she hated herself so much that she decided to make everyone else's lives shit. So bad that one other teacher actually started a petition to kick her out (Didn't work).   Anywho, one day we were sitting in class and the Chinese kids where whispering among themselves in Chinese. The teacher became so pissed that she said "VOUS PENSEZ QUE VOUS POUVEZ VENIR ICI, DANS NOTRE TERRITOIRE ET REFUSER DE PARLER NOTRE LANGUE? RETOURNE A L'ESTI DE PAYS DE MERDE POUR TRAVAILLER DANS VOS FUCKING PYJAMAS. EN PLUS VOUZ PENSEZ QUE VOUS POUVEZ ENPOISONER NOTRE NOURRITURE?! FUCK YOU".   Pretty much "You think you can come into our territory and not learn out language and get away with it?! Go back to your fucking shitty country to work in your pajamas (Referring to rice farmers). And you think you can poising our food on top of it?! (Referring the lead poisoning issue) Fuck you!" and she gladly added "Fucking Chinese retards". She then sent all of them outside and gave them a month of detention.  The whole class was shocked, I mean, sure some teacher have gotten pissed, but never to the point of spouting racial slurs.  Once she was done screaming at them in the hallway I got up and said "Hey lady, that was completely uncalled for. What makes you think your part of the country is so great? I mean, it's Quebec for fuck's sake. You have no right to have insulted them in that way. If you think you can get away with something like that then you're dead wrong."   We proceeded to have a long argument (Shouting the whole time). By the time she finally managed to shove, yes, physically throw me out of the class, the whole floor we were on was watching in awe. The Chinese girls had been crying since the attack on them was so sudden.  Luckily our principal was there. She immediately suspended the teacher and removed the detention of the Chinese students. About a month later the teacher was officially fired.  The teachers that heard it told me "Good job" ect, ect. But you can't just ignore something like that you know? "
i salute you.

as for me, i knew someone who my 8th Spanish teacher hated and sent to the office constantly.  The funny thing about that teacher was that she is french.  Do you know how hard it is to learn Spanish from someone with a french accent?
#37 Posted by ColinRyan (295 posts) -

I was kicked out for smiling once. And the guy beside me was told shortly after that he looked and smelled like a cabbage.

#38 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

i once got two day office detention for drulling down some stairs.

#39 Posted by clubsandwich (3795 posts) -

yes, for thowing a metallic coke bottle to a classmate in the head.

#40 Posted by lilarchie232 (728 posts) -

Me and about 8 fellow classmates got detentions in math for still standing after the bell rang.  Biggest joke ever.

#41 Posted by Bombs_Away (1010 posts) -

Lol my old teacher used to hate it when the little beep goes on a watch. He actually gave out detentions if someone let it off. And obviously when you let a class of 25 14 year olds know you have a weakness, we jumped in for the kill! Everyone set there watches a few seconds apart and low and behold the whole class room started beeping! Whole class detention for a week...He ended up having a break down and left at the end of the year. We were an evil bunch of bastards!

#42 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Never got thrown out of class, but my friends and I got thrown out of the library during study period a number of times during high school.

#43 Posted by MetalGearSunny (6986 posts) -
@Bombs_Away said:
" Lol my old teacher used to hate it when the little beep goes on a watch. He actually gave out detentions if someone let it off. And obviously when you let a class of 25 14 year olds know you have a weakness, we jumped in for the kill! Everyone set there watches a few seconds apart and low and behold the whole class room started beeping! Whole class detention for a week...He ended up having a break down and left at the end of the year. We were an evil bunch of bastards! "
That's amazing.
#44 Posted by ToadRunner (277 posts) -

No joke-

I was once sent out of class for telling my teacher to "take the pickle out of her ass" after she took my phone.

She learned her lesson- Dont fuck with ToadRunner!

#45 Posted by ToadRunner (277 posts) -
@ColinRyan: you smiling son of a bitch.

teacher was right to punish you, heathen!
#46 Posted by Dark_Jon (581 posts) -

Yeah, they would always call me in and I would think it was something serious but it was just some trivial thing.

#47 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4882 posts) -

The only one I remember was when I yelled at the person next to me and said "Shut up!".

Oh, and when I pulled a chair out from under some girl. Fun, fun.

#48 Posted by MiamiRedHawks (914 posts) -

I've been a teacher for three years and have never given a student a detention.

#49 Posted by CowMuffins (1760 posts) -

In seventh grade I was in my history class. I had my glasses in their case, inside the edge of my desk. Some kid, who doesn't wear glasses, wanted to wear mine like most kids do. So I said, "No you can't wear them." Because this kid thought he was the bees kness, he decides to take them. The class was talking pretty loudly, and so I yelled at the kid to give me them back. Apparently, yelling at someone to get your own glasses back gets YOU thrown out of the classroom. Who knew?

Also, that same school year I got my first detention for drawing on a desk, with pencil. I could easily erase the drawing, but no.

That year blew.

#50 Posted by Fr0Br0 (3089 posts) -

My teacher once gave me detention just because she wanted to have sex with me. I was so pissed, I missed a new episode of Beast Wars :(