Having Fun With Blogs

finalkross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

Edited By finalkross

It's has been pretty boring lately at my regular job and because of that I've been spending a lot more time fooling around the Web. I just spent the last hour or so fooling around my review blog which I call Tasty Games. While I've been posting my reader reviews of games (which you can also start reading here as well), I never bothered to actually see what BlogSpot had to offer. I finally started going through all the additional content you can add to your blog and I am actually quite surprised at what can be added. Yes, it is more or less just superficial additions, but more or less allows the user to create a Hub for all to see. I definitely plan on tweaking my page some more including posting RSS links of other blogs I follow (as they're all on my home laptop) and even my own other blogs (I used to post a lot on other gaming and non gaming sites and maybe someone out there is interested).

If you have a great blog outside of Giant Bomb and I find it interesting, I'd love to link it on my Tasty Games Blog, so please drop me a line.

finalkross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By finalkross

It's has been pretty boring lately at my regular job and because of that I've been spending a lot more time fooling around the Web. I just spent the last hour or so fooling around my review blog which I call Tasty Games. While I've been posting my reader reviews of games (which you can also start reading here as well), I never bothered to actually see what BlogSpot had to offer. I finally started going through all the additional content you can add to your blog and I am actually quite surprised at what can be added. Yes, it is more or less just superficial additions, but more or less allows the user to create a Hub for all to see. I definitely plan on tweaking my page some more including posting RSS links of other blogs I follow (as they're all on my home laptop) and even my own other blogs (I used to post a lot on other gaming and non gaming sites and maybe someone out there is interested).

If you have a great blog outside of Giant Bomb and I find it interesting, I'd love to link it on my Tasty Games Blog, so please drop me a line.

RetroIce4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RetroIce4

0 posts. How'd you do that...?