#1 Posted by MB (11984 posts) -

I don't even know what to say about this...but yeah. It's got over $100,000 to go in the next day or so and clearly isn't going to make goal, but I funded it anyway....I guess that's a safe investment? At any rate, check out the page and here is a description:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/785834588/helen-keller-vs-nightwolves

In this film Helen Keller will go full on beast mode and battle the notorious Nightwolves that have attacked villagers and taken their eyesight and hearing for years. Trained in the woods in the way of the warrior, she does battle with the wolves that plagued her family for generations. Her weapon of choice is a sword that her blacksmith father made especially for her, engraved with the words “Natural Born Keller” on it.

Coincidentally I know Jessie Wiseman and it would be cool to see her get more work, but unfortunately it doesn't look like it'll be as an ass-kicking Helen Keller. Watch the trailer all the way through on the KS page...great stuff.

#2 Posted by DarthOrange (3851 posts) -

Holly crap that is awesome! I don't know whats crazier, the fact that they tried to make this or the fact that they got someone to donate $10,000.

#3 Edited by Trainer_Red (314 posts) -

I was feeling it until "Natural Born Keller"

EDIT:

Ok.. so watched the trailer. It seems to me, they basically want money to make the worst movie ever made on purpose because Hollywood won't....?

#4 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1946 posts) -

I was with it, then I saw Sorbo's picture.

Now I'm on board 100%.

#5 Posted by gamefreak9 (2344 posts) -

Would have been funny but... its not going through. I'm assuming you get your money back?

#6 Posted by Inkerman (1449 posts) -

I lost my shit at the "I can't hear you" line. Too bad this won't be made, Kevin Sorbo would be fucking amazing.

#7 Posted by ShaggE (6334 posts) -

That's fucked up and in horrible taste.

I'm behind this 100%.

#8 Posted by MB (11984 posts) -

@Inkerman said:

I lost my shit at the "I can't hear you" line. Too bad this won't be made, Kevin Sorbo would be fucking amazing.

I have a feeling this flick is going to be made anyway. I mean...if this dude can get FDR: American Badass made, then this probably wouldn't be too much more difficult.

#9 Posted by Khemitude (222 posts) -

Fuck Kevin Sorbo i'm in I need my regular dose of him so much I end up rewatching that awesomosity that is Andromeda at least once a year if not more.

#10 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@MB said:

@Inkerman said:

I have a feeling this flick is going to be made anyway. I mean...if this dude can get FDR: American Badass made, then this probably wouldn't be too much more difficult.

Ho-ly shit. 
That is perhaps one of the most awesome things I have ever seen, the trailer alone is amazing!  
I have to watch that movie now, I just have to. 
#11 Posted by Brodehouse (9588 posts) -

@MB said:

@Inkerman said:

Fucking Ray Wise FOREVER

#12 Posted by Video_Game_King (36017 posts) -
#13 Posted by StarvingGamer (8002 posts) -

Argh, why did I click on this. I trusted you!

#14 Posted by TheHT (10890 posts) -

When I read this title, for a moment I thought it was Helen Mirren vs Nightwolves. Now that I'd back.

#15 Posted by TurboMan (7402 posts) -

And that's how I lost $30.

#16 Posted by Veektarius (4601 posts) -

I wouldn't actually want to see this, but I would like very much for it to be made.