caption

RandomHero666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By RandomHero666

Greetings lilburtonboy7489 (pretty obvious copy + paste)
I see no one has been bold enough to drop the C Bomb, i shall do it...ahem....Casey..i mean Cunt!!! :D

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#53  Edited By jakob187
OmegaPirate said:
"Can it be 
PANCAKES IN A CAN>>>!>!>>¬?¬>?

caption
caption

"
........................ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Avatar image for lilburtonboy7489
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#54  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
OmegaPirate said:
"Can it be 
PANCAKES IN A CAN>>>!>!>>¬?¬>?

caption
caption

"
i was told that i should boycott aunt vagima pancakes because it makes the chick on the box look like a slave and its degrading. so i bought the entire company and and call it "slave in a box". i'm a trillionaire
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jakob187

............owow.

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
jakob187 said:
"............owow."
did i just get myself banned?
daniel_beck_90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#57  Edited By daniel_beck_90
lilburtonboy7489 said:
"jakob187 said:
"............owow."
did i just get myself banned?"
 I do not think so  :P
h8smikemoore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#58  Edited By h8smikemoore

glad to see you here. but dont let those douche bags in off topic (GS) get away with their pseudo-intellectual collectivist ideals. this community is much better, a lot more relaxed. Ive been ban dodging GS for a while, but i gotta wait for my IP to reset and then make another account. now we just need Rhazkna here.

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
h8smikemoore said:
"glad to see you here. but dont let those douche bags in off topic (GS) get away with their pseudo-intellectual collectivist ideals. this community is much better, a lot more relaxed. Ive been ban dodging GS for a while, but i gotta wait for my IP to reset and then make another account. now we just need Rhazkna here."
don't let them get away with it? the second that i say something negative about collectivism, my post gets  deleted and i get suspended. i just got fed up with it. and i figured that this community wouldn't be better, but at least i won't get banned for everything i say.

are you actually going going to go back? i don't think i could.

but yea, i started to talk to Rhazkna a lot. he's awesome. same for thepwninator. i think that us 4 should start a blog. i already have one that gets about 200 people a day going to it. but i would want an austrian school/anarcho-capitalist blog. so let me know if you would be interested. all 4 of us could make a great site.
Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Willy105

Welcome to Giantbomb!

And by the way, just because you can curse, doesn't mean we want to hear it.

Yit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

#61  Edited By Yit

Basically, the only rule is:

Don't be an asshat, or a jerk.

The end.

Clean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Clean

Hola

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By jakob187
lilburtonboy7489 said:
"h8smikemoore said:
"glad to see you here. but dont let those douche bags in off topic (GS) get away with their pseudo-intellectual collectivist ideals. this community is much better, a lot more relaxed. Ive been ban dodging GS for a while, but i gotta wait for my IP to reset and then make another account. now we just need Rhazkna here."
don't let them get away with it? the second that i say something negative about collectivism, my post gets  deleted and i get suspended. i just got fed up with it. and i figured that this community wouldn't be better, but at least i won't get banned for everything i say.

but yea, i started to talk to Rhazkna a lot. he's awesome. same for thepwninator. i think that us 4 should start a blog. i already have one that gets about 200 people a day going to it. but i would want an austrian school/anarcho-capitalist blog. so let me know if you would be interested. all 4 of us could make a great site.
"
Another thing:  we frown upon Gamespot bashing.  There's really no purpose in it other than stating you are pissed with them or whatever.  Nonetheless, it's just a rude thing to do in the forums, so don't do that either.  Trust me, when someone does do it...you'll see the explosion of people saying "shut up".
hazelnutman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#64  Edited By hazelnutman

Welcome :) I have to say, these are one of the most sensible forums on the internet... usually.

lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
Willy105 said:
"Welcome to Giantbomb!

And by the way, just because you can curse, doesn't mean we want to hear it."
fuck...i'll keep that in mind :D
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
jakob187 said:
"lilburtonboy7489 said:
"h8smikemoore said:

"
Another thing:  we frown upon Gamespot bashing.  There's really no purpose in it other than stating you are pissed with them or whatever.  Nonetheless, it's just a rude thing to do in the forums, so don't do that either.  Trust me, when someone does do it...you'll see the explosion of people saying "shut up"."
really? why is that?
jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jakob187

There's just been a fuckload of topics on the forums that involved people bitching about Gamespot, and most of them either end up locked or they end up being pointless as Hell.  I think it goes without saying that the majority of people at Giant Bomb, at some point, were Gamespot users and switched over.

Plus, the mods seem to hate dealing with Gamespot threads.
lilburtonboy7489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By lilburtonboy7489
jakob187 said:
"There's just been a fuckload of topics on the forums that involved people bitching about Gamespot, and most of them either end up locked or they end up being pointless as Hell.  I think it goes without saying that the majority of people at Giant Bomb, at some point, were Gamespot users and switched over.
Plus, the mods seem to hate dealing with Gamespot threads.
"
gotchya  thanks for the advice
TomA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#69  Edited By TomA

Hello and Welcome.