• 77 results
Posted by Raven10 (1790 posts) -

Hey duders. So I'm taking a marketing class right now and we are working on a project involving bottled water and flavored bottled water. Boring subject, I know. Anyways I need some help from people. We have to send out a survey and I was hoping some of you guys could take it for me. It's 10 or so questions and should take under 5 minutes. For the final question, my name is Seth. Linkage

For your help I will reward you with this trailer for the new video game movie from Disney, Wreck It Ralph.

#1 Posted by Raven10 (1790 posts) -

Hey duders. So I'm taking a marketing class right now and we are working on a project involving bottled water and flavored bottled water. Boring subject, I know. Anyways I need some help from people. We have to send out a survey and I was hoping some of you guys could take it for me. It's 10 or so questions and should take under 5 minutes. For the final question, my name is Seth. Linkage

For your help I will reward you with this trailer for the new video game movie from Disney, Wreck It Ralph.

#2 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -

Done

#3 Posted by Guided_By_Tigers (8061 posts) -

Done.

#4 Posted by NegativeCero (3003 posts) -

Done.

#5 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Done.

#6 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Done. Always good to help out a fellow duder

#7 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Sure.

#8 Posted by laserbolts (5322 posts) -

@AhmadMetallic said:

Done
#9 Posted by dgutie (6 posts) -

Done.

#10 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -

I'M GONNA WRECK IT!

#11 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Enod.

#12 Posted by AhmadMetallic (18955 posts) -
@joshthebear said:
Done. Always good to help out a fellow duder
Especially when a female voice (in my head) is softly asking me personal questions about what I like to drink.
#13 Posted by Patman99 (1583 posts) -

Done, duder.

#14 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7096 posts) -

Done.

#15 Posted by boj4ngles (287 posts) -

Done. That movie looks cool.

#16 Posted by TruthTellah (9100 posts) -

Donerino.

#17 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

Any other flavor besides Orange is disgusting. They also have a ton of sugar so I don't drink them often. Pure water is far more healthier

#18 Posted by RPGee (759 posts) -

That was harder than I thought it'd be, because a) I think a lot of Australians would object to being labelled as part of Asia and b) answering 'Never' to question 7 makes it hard to answer just about anything else.

#19 Posted by Origina1Penguin (3501 posts) -

Done

#20 Posted by Hector (3364 posts) -

Finito!

#21 Posted by Raven10 (1790 posts) -

@RPGee said:

That was harder than I thought it'd be, because a) I think a lot of Australians would object to being labelled as part of Asia and b) answering 'Never' to question 7 makes it hard to answer just about anything else.

I didn't actually write the questions and I noticed she left out half of the continents but by that time it was too late. My apologies. I dunno what she was thinking.

#22 Posted by Raven10 (1790 posts) -

You know why I love Giantbomb? On Gamespot I posted this exact same thing and was reported for spam and modded. Here I asked for some help and within an hour completed my assignment. I fucking hate that website. Thanks everyone for being so cool! I love you guys!

#23 Posted by lmenzol (271 posts) -

i dont help idiots that use the word duder

#24 Posted by Raven10 (1790 posts) -

@lmenzol said:

i dont help idiots that use the word duder

You might want to travel to a different site then. This one is plastered with the term. I wasn't trying to offend anyone with the use of the term. People use that word commonly around here and have since the site was a wordpress blog. It didn't seem to upset anyone else...

#25 Posted by ManU_Fan10ne (662 posts) -

done :)

#26 Posted by hidys (1029 posts) -

@lmenzol: how long have you been on this website?

#27 Posted by CharlesAlanRatliff (5425 posts) -

Done.

#28 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

there you go. i am drinking some jack danials. in one of the questions asking what flavored water would you like to see, i was thinking about putting jack danials. i decided not to because you said it was for class.

#29 Posted by Skyfire543 (691 posts) -

Done. Always like to help fellow *ahem* Duders. @lmenzol

#30 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

Done Duder

#31 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

@Raven10 said:

@RPGee said:

I didn't actually write the questions and I noticed she left out half of the continents but by that time it was too late. My apologies. I dunno what she was thinking.

Was thinking the same thing. She really didn't think this out.

#32 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

Dumb.

#33 Posted by Raven10 (1790 posts) -

@FunExplosions said:

@Raven10 said:

@RPGee said:

Yea I probably should have rewritten the questions myself especially the continent one. Thanks for taking it though. Sorry for the trouble.

#34 Posted by CaptainCody (1505 posts) -

No.

#35 Posted by RPGee (759 posts) -

@Raven10 said:

@FunExplosions said:

@Raven10 said:

@RPGee said:

Yea I probably should have rewritten the questions myself especially the continent one. Thanks for taking it though. Sorry for the trouble.

Ah, don't worry, it's fine. I make hard for myself by never buying bottled water (mostly because I don't like the fact that it's more expensive than petrol), and it could be useful getting that sort of feedback. And I'm not personally offended, I know we're hard to remember down here.

Glad to help, and happy to see you got your assignment completed.

#36 Posted by Dexter_Morgan_ (314 posts) -

Hell naw.

#37 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Done

#38 Posted by adam1808 (1498 posts) -

I'm guessing I shouldn't do this again

#39 Posted by Ksaw (343 posts) -

terminado.

#40 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4677 posts) -

Done. Will the number of people you get effect your grade or is it just get X amount and pass?

#41 Posted by BananaHead (11 posts) -

Done. I never buy bottle water because Croatia has PLENTY, in fact much of the worlds bottled water comes from us.

#42 Posted by Winternet (8019 posts) -

Done it. Also, who the fuck drinks flavored water? Bad people, that's who.

#43 Posted by Raven10 (1790 posts) -

@ImmortalSaiyan: The more people we get the more accurate our statistics will be, but I don't need a certain number to pass the assignment. The more the better. Although I realized after posting this that I am going to have about 80% of the respondents be men so I may need to find some forum visited predominantly by women and post it there to even it out.

#44 Posted by kogasu (148 posts) -

Done....and stuff

#45 Posted by Bismarck (430 posts) -

Done, buy water very rarely but it happens usually when im on exams, cuz i get thirsty

#46 Posted by Vexxan (4620 posts) -

Done!

#47 Posted by TobbRobb (4650 posts) -

Done, though you probably don't get much out of mine... Our tap water is amazing yo!

#48 Posted by SharkEthic (1049 posts) -

Done.

#49 Posted by AlexanderSheen (5008 posts) -

Done?

#50 Posted by mufujifi (49 posts) -

Done! VitaminWater. The drink that's kinda horrible-tasting but I still buy them once in a while. :\