#1 Posted by willr (15 posts) -

Hey did anyone see Jeff and Brad on Playr (on English TV). Playr were covering e3 and they had Jeff and Brads opinions on the event.

It was pretty cool seeing them on real tv.

#2 Posted by LouChou (458 posts) -

I did actually see that. I turned to my girlfriend and said "I listen to their podcast" and she couldn't give a shit.

#3 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -

The only thing I saw was Jeff waving his arms around with the WiiMote. Guess I didn't see this.

#4 Posted by FragStains (76 posts) -
LouChou said:
"I did actually see that. I turned to my girlfriend and said "I listen to their podcast" and she couldn't give a shit.
"
The same thing would happen to me.  I know the exact look I'd get.
#5 Posted by Flexiable (98 posts) -

The Jeff Wiimote thing was BBC. Didn't see the playr stuff, any links?

#6 Posted by RebelLoyalist (208 posts) -

Nope, unfortunately I do not get that channel in the US.

#7 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
LouChou said:
"I did actually see that. I turned to my girlfriend and said "I listen to their podcast" and she couldn't give a shit.
"
Better start making her give a shit. >_>
#8 Posted by Mordok44 (173 posts) -

lmfao ya I saw that. I told my friend beside me hes like...dude I dont care. Then I took my xbox controller and bashed him with it :D.

#9 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
Mordok44 said:
"lmfao ya I saw that. I told my friend beside me hes like...dude I dont care. Then I took my xbox controller and bashed him with it :D.
"
pics or it didn't happen.
#10 Posted by LouChou (458 posts) -
FragStains said:
"LouChou said:
"
The same thing would happen to me.  I know the exact look I'd get."
lol. I don't think I even got a look. it's was just like a "STFU I'm reading cosmo" kind of disinterest.

Karmum said:
"LouChou said:
"
Better start making her give a shit. >_>
"

Hmmm. Sounds forceful, and illegal. Perhaps I could deviously coat her headphones in super glue, and then jack them into giantbomb on loop.
#11 Posted by Aarny91 (3912 posts) -

I never seen it.

#12 Posted by Mordok44 (173 posts) -
caption
#13 Posted by Bossman4595 (73 posts) -

On one of the G4 days you could see them walk through the background. It was pretty cool.

#14 Posted by mgsninja (26 posts) -

Shane Bettenhausen from 1UP also gave his impressions ;)

#15 Posted by Karmum (11519 posts) -
Mordok44 said:
"
caption
"
You were actually being serious about hitting your friend's head with it?
#16 Posted by I_smell (3924 posts) -

You massive jerk.