Posted by weslava (4 posts) -

Hey all,

So since this is my first blog on Giant Bomb, I'm going to make this short and simple. To start of I am a Hardcore gamer, an excellent student. I'm fun to hang with and i love me some bacon. This blog will eventually start to outline video gaming. So look forward to it, because I know i am. I also am a big Minecraft fan so expect to see more info on that in this blog. I hope you liked this preview on my little project I am working on so thanks for reading.

-weslava or ~\/\/&/\/\~

#1 Posted by weslava (4 posts) -

Hey all,

So since this is my first blog on Giant Bomb, I'm going to make this short and simple. To start of I am a Hardcore gamer, an excellent student. I'm fun to hang with and i love me some bacon. This blog will eventually start to outline video gaming. So look forward to it, because I know i am. I also am a big Minecraft fan so expect to see more info on that in this blog. I hope you liked this preview on my little project I am working on so thanks for reading.

-weslava or ~\/\/&/\/\~

#2 Posted by AjayRaz (12416 posts) -

welcome to the site mr. ~\/\/&/\/\~!

#3 Posted by 49th (2670 posts) -

Hey!

Great preview, I am excited to see more about your Minecraft project when you are ready to talk about it. More people should cover Minecraft to be honest.

I felt this was pretty short and simple though, somewhat contradicting what you said at the start of the thread, "I'm not going to make this short and simple", clearly not true - I don't mind though.

#4 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7039 posts) -

I approve of the Daft Punk Minecraft avatar.

#5 Posted by kermoosh (911 posts) -

gamer, good grades and bacon. yeah you'll fit in just fine