• 125 results
#101 Posted by EpicSteve (6495 posts) -

Sooooo, it's Barrack Obama's fault?

#102 Posted by Colourful_Hippie (4469 posts) -

@Snail said:

@MikeGosot said:

I'll admit to you guys, that i used to gather information about GB users and put into a Word document. Political views, favorite food, nationality, everything. I deleted when it got over 12 pages long, but i still remember some random stuff.

Wait, are you serious?

That kinda terrifies me.

#103 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Colourful_Hippie said:

@Snail said:

@MikeGosot said:

I'll admit to you guys, that i used to gather information about GB users and put into a Word document. Political views, favorite food, nationality, everything. I deleted when it got over 12 pages long, but i still remember some random stuff.

Wait, are you serious?

That kinda terrifies me.

Totally serious. Think twice before talking about where you work, or telling shameful histories about your teen years. GB ain't watching, BUT I AM! Well, was. I was pretending to put it in GB someday, but i realized it was just creepy and would probably just get me banned.
#104 Posted by Indiana_Jenkins (395 posts) -

@ajamafalous said:

10/10 would read again

@_Zombie_ said:

10/10. Would not bang again.

Come on guys. This is Giantbomb.com. Get that 10/10 crap out of here...

5 stars out of 5, Would read again.

#105 Edited by Wrighteous86 (3821 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@Snail said:

@MikeGosot said:

Wait, are you serious?

That kinda terrifies me.

Totally serious. Think twice before talking about where you work, or telling shameful histories about your teen years. GB ain't watching, BUT I AM! Well, was. I was pretending to put it in GB someday, but i realized it was just creepy and would probably just get me banned.

I have been an open book on this website, and I need to REALLY start re-evaluating my web presence...

EDIT: Morbid curiosity, what do you got about me?

#106 Edited by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Wrighteous86: I don't think you were on the list. I know you date a girl who visits GB too, but that's because you made a blog about it. I remember a few things about Contrarian, i was trying to discover where Video_Game_King is from, there was a dude with a "V" thing in his avatar who is a libertarian, and there's more, but it's been quite some time since i did that.
#107 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3821 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@Wrighteous86: I don't think you were on the list. I know you date a girl who visits GB too, but that's because you made a blog about it. I remember a few things about Contrarian, i was trying to discover where Video_Gamme_King is from, there was a dude with a "V" thing in his avatar who is a libertarian, and there's more, but it's been quite some time since i did that.

I have never been so simultaneously insulted and relieved as I am right now.

#108 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Wrighteous86 said:

@MikeGosot said:

@Wrighteous86: I don't think you were on the list. I know you date a girl who visits GB too, but that's because you made a blog about it. I remember a few things about Contrarian, i was trying to discover where Video_Gamme_King is from, there was a dude with a "V" thing in his avatar who is a libertarian, and there's more, but it's been quite some time since i did that.

I have never been so simultaneously insulted and relieved as I am right now.

I can gather information about you if you want... 
#109 Posted by envane (1164 posts) -

i know you like nichijou

#110 Posted by Snail (8648 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@Snail said:

@MikeGosot said:

Wait, are you serious?

That kinda terrifies me.

You should've totally posted that on the website. Also, I hate you.

#111 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Snail: Why? D: I was just being a dumb teenager.
#112 Posted by kurtkless (89 posts) -

@mattdragn: Well, that's the problem. No one ever expects them.

#113 Posted by Snail (8648 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

Nah, I'm kiddin'. That's just fucking creepy. Out of curiosity, what was the most info you had about a user?

#114 Posted by MikeGosot (3227 posts) -
@Snail said:

@MikeGosot said:

Nah, I'm kiddin'. That's just fucking creepy. Out of curiosity, what was the most info you had about a user?

The biggest thing or the user i had the most info? Probably Hizang, but i don't remember much of it, because it was mostly the answer of his own polls. Dumb stuff. Also, there was an user who was a Juggalo.
#115 Posted by super2j (1750 posts) -

@Wrighteous86 said:

@MikeGosot said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@Snail said:

@MikeGosot said:

Wait, are you serious?

That kinda terrifies me.

I have been an open book on this website, and I need to REALLY start re-evaluating my web presence...

So apparently i wasn't wrong?

In any case, I am loving some of the responses in this thread..

@MikeGosot said:

@Snail said:

@MikeGosot said:

The biggest thing or the user i had the most info? Probably Hizang, but i don't remember much of it, because it was mostly the answer of his own polls. Dumb stuff. Also, there was an user who was a Juggalo.

Oh wow, I would love to find out who was a Juggalo.

#116 Posted by AgentofChaos (1565 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Always remember that you are safe in my blogs. I'm not gonna ask you no dumb questions.

Funny, it feels like the most dangerous place on the internet.

#117 Posted by Zithe (1045 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

This is definitely going into my document.

#118 Posted by Sweep (8950 posts) -

*sigh*

#119 Edited by VilhelmNielsen (1740 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@Snail: Why? D: I was just being a dumb sociopath.

You misspelled a word, don't worry I fixed it.

#120 Posted by punkxblaze (2990 posts) -

@MikeGosot said:

@Snail said:

@MikeGosot said:

THEY MUST BE EXPOSED.

#121 Posted by dudeglove (8157 posts) -

@connerthekewlkid said:

truly the reincarnation of hitmanagent47

#122 Posted by Cretaceous_Bob (527 posts) -

@Wrighteous86 said:

@MikeGosot said:

@Colourful_Hippie said:

@Snail said:

@MikeGosot said:

Wait, are you serious?

That kinda terrifies me.

I do not understand why people are like this. Everything I say on the internet I assume will be available for anyone on the internet to view for the rest of time. Someone creepily collating all eternally available information doesn't really change anything.

#123 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

This is truly one of the great threads of our time.

#124 Posted by cutyoface (549 posts) -

What?

#125 Posted by RenegadeDoppelganger (424 posts) -

There are no games out this week.