• 109 results
Edited 1 year, 5 months ago

Poll: Hey guys, breakfast or no breakfast? (324 votes)

Breakfast 71%
No breakfast 29%
#1 Posted by living4theday258 (679 posts) -

breakfast because..... why not.

#2 Posted by pyromagnestir (4283 posts) -

Hell yeah breakfast! If I can't get some breakfast I might as well just go back to bed because my day's probably going to suck anyway.

#3 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

3 square meals for a healthy life yo

#4 Edited by Krullban (1034 posts) -

I rarely eat breakfast. I have a hard time waking up. So I usually end up getting up 15 minutes before I have to leave.

#5 Posted by Clonedzero (4194 posts) -

does coffee count as breakfast?

#6 Posted by btsjigs (27 posts) -

Not being big on breakfast foods I like to call it 1st lunch, a big ol' turkey or roast beef sandwich will get you started right lol.

#7 Posted by Pr1mus (3855 posts) -

It doesn't have to be typical breakfast food but if i don't eat within 15mins of getting up i feel like dying.

#8 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Why not breakfast?

#9 Posted by killacam (1284 posts) -

need dat breakfast

#10 Posted by believer258 (11771 posts) -

I can't go without breakfast. I wake up really hungry.

#11 Posted by 49th (2722 posts) -

Breakfast, but just like a banana or grain bar thingo if I need to go somewhere. If I will be in all day then nothing.

#12 Posted by Pikawai (135 posts) -

Up until a year ago I never had breakfast, but now I do! Usually it's either a banana or an apple, nothing fancy.

#13 Posted by Ben_H (3335 posts) -

Coffee. That is usually it.

I try and eat something for breakfast but I don't really get an appetite until I am awake for a few hours so usually just a piece of fruit or some yogurt or something if I eat anything at all. Never anything big.

#14 Posted by Aegon (5468 posts) -

If you have no breakfast then...

no breakfast

no break fast

no breaking of fast

no eating ever

X_x

#15 Edited by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Sometimes. But it's usually just sandwiches cause they're one of the few things I can prepare. I'm sick of those motherfuckers.

#16 Posted by AndrewB (7565 posts) -

I really don't define my meals anyway. I had turkey burgers for "breakfast." Three moderate meals a day and maybe a snack. Doesn't matter the time of day. Eggs or pancakes are often a late-night thing for me.

#17 Posted by ReCkLeSs_X (460 posts) -

It's all about that metabolism kickstart, man... of course you need breakfast.

#18 Posted by JasonR86 (9649 posts) -

Breakfast otherwise you metabolism will fall to a crawl speed.

#19 Posted by Carryboy (640 posts) -

6 meals a day baby, fuck yeh breakfast!

#20 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2342 posts) -

Always be breakfastin'.

#21 Edited by MocBucket62 (1180 posts) -

Breakfast, my usual is an egg sandwich with sausage and cheese and coffee.

#22 Posted by Vinny_Says (5700 posts) -

What you should do, and I say this as a doctor, is skip breakfast and then when your metabolism slows to a near standstill, fill yourself up with tons of food, pass out, then wake up and eat supper. Go to bed and repeat again the next day.

This is the only way to stay healthy and lead a healthy lifestyle.

#23 Edited by Jay_Ray (1075 posts) -

I can't eat a large breakfast. I only get hungry once a day and if I have a fairly large meal (steak, stew, hamburger, etc.) I am good for the day.

#24 Posted by ssj4raditz (1125 posts) -

Greatest meal of the day!

#25 Posted by c0l0nelp0c0rn1 (1806 posts) -

Breakfast, by definition, simply means to break a fast. Usually that fast is overnight, but sometimes it can be longer.

#26 Posted by Butano (1731 posts) -

I should have breakfast, but I usually don't have time. However....

does coffee count as breakfast?

If so, then yes I guess?

Been trying this stuff out. Actually pretty good stuff, though not as filling as a typical breakfast.

#27 Edited by Castiel (2557 posts) -

I voted no breakfast = starve motherfucker!

#28 Posted by RollingZeppelin (1954 posts) -

@aegon said:

If you have no breakfast then...

no breakfast

no break fast

no breaking of fast

no eating ever

X_x

That's a good point, I guess the first meal of the day is always breakfast no matter when you have it.

#29 Posted by McGhee (6094 posts) -

Eating as soon as I wake up always makes my stomach feel wrong, like my digestive system hasn't woken up yet. I like to wait two hours after I get up.

#30 Edited by Gamer_152 (14065 posts) -

I often end up skipping it, which is probably a bad idea. Most important meal of the day dude.

#31 Edited by MonetaryDread (2007 posts) -

When I ever think of not eating breakfast I just think of Sumo Wrestlers. They get fat because they do not eat breakfast, then cram their daily calories into two large meals. If not eating breakfast is a primary tactic for fattening up sumo wrestlers, then why would I want to avoid eating breakfast?

#32 Posted by JJOR64 (18939 posts) -

I rarely eat breakfast. I would like to, but I don't get up early enough to do it.

#33 Posted by JonathanAshleyMoore (282 posts) -

Pretty much never. Meal a day, max 2.

#34 Posted by Zella (726 posts) -

I don't eat breakfast normally but it's less a choice of not eating and more a choice of sleeping longer in the morning. When I do eat it I normally stick to grains and fruit, eggs and meat often make me feel disgusting in the morning.

#35 Edited by Apparatus_Unearth (3131 posts) -

I'm not too into breakfast foods, but I definitely eat in the morning.

#36 Posted by Nightriff (4971 posts) -

No breakfast, start the day off with energy drinks because that is very healthy

#37 Posted by TheHT (11081 posts) -

They say it's the most important meal of the day. I still usually forget about it.

#38 Posted by Demoskinos (14715 posts) -

I just dont want food in the morning. Gimme coffee but that is about it. Then again Im also a late night snacker.

#39 Edited by JasonR86 (9649 posts) -

I just dont want food in the morning. Gimme coffee but that is about it. Then again Im also a late night snacker.

You're going to get huge dude.

#40 Edited by MyNiceIceLife (618 posts) -

So I recently went on vacation (a cruise to be more specific) with my family and that was the first time I had eaten breakfast on a regular basis, only skipping one day. This was basically because I could get bacon and some hard boiled eggs easily without any effort. But when I'm home, I never eat breakfast. Mainly because I wake up after noon and it wouldn't be breakfast anyways, but mainly because I just don't feel like doing any cooking that early in the morning (cereal doesn't work for my stomach that early in the morning and actually causes problems).

#41 Edited by vegetashonor (575 posts) -
#42 Edited by Zacagawea (1587 posts) -

The last thing I ever want to do when just waking up is eat

#43 Posted by dgtlty (155 posts) -

Easily the best meal of the day.

#44 Posted by mellotronrules (1179 posts) -

i used to be strictly non-breakfast. but i've seen the light. now it might be my favorite meal of the day.

#45 Edited by Seppli (10251 posts) -

I eat one meal a day. Breakfast. Of course it's an extensive breakfast, including a hot homecooked dish, in addition to all the regular breakfast trimmings. Fruit, dairy, bread, egg, and more.

Two major upsides. I'm saving a lot of time, and I'm running on empty when it's time to go to bed (and never experience food induced fatigue during the day), which means sleep comes easily, and is more restful than with a full stomach.

Ideally, I wake up 2 hours before I have to be anywhere. Time I use to feast, and ease myself into the day. If the homecooked dish is to be something more elaborate, preparations have been done the night before, though usually I stick with easy dishes. Instead of eating lunch, I work out. The rest of the day's freetime is all mine to spend at my leisure.

It took roughly a week for my body to adjust to this lifestyle, and I wouldn't change it for the world.

#46 Posted by natedawg_kz (234 posts) -

Always feel sick if i have breakfast :(

#47 Posted by nerdsbeware (223 posts) -

Dude what, of course breakfast.

We rock breakfast for dinner at least once a week in this house.

#48 Posted by RioStarwind (512 posts) -

I always have some kind of breakfast even if it's mainly just cereal 90% of the time.

#49 Edited by konig_kei (602 posts) -

Most important meal of the day dude, gotta kick start that metabolism.

#50 Posted by Jothel (917 posts) -

Used to not eat breakfast but now i eat it every day