This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by StevieTmager (6 posts) -

Hey Bombers I just wanted to know if you Photoshop wizards could help a brother out and take the picture above (It's me) and and the beard from the guy from the hunger games. As payment I will post pictures that you can do whatever you feel like to Brazzer's stamp have me licked by an animated cat whatever THANK YOU!!!!

#2 Posted by StevieTmager (6 posts) -
#3 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4630 posts) -

Brilliant first post.

#4 Posted by StevieTmager (6 posts) -

@GunslingerPanda: Why thank you

#5 Posted by StevieTmager (6 posts) -
#6 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1197 posts) -

Aren't these another dudes photos? I swear I've seen that first picture on the site before.

#7 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

@TheVeteran13 said:

Aren't these another dudes photos? I swear I've seen that first picture on the site before.

Yep, I've seen this here before as well.

#8 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -
#9 Edited by StevieTmager (6 posts) -

@TheVeteran13: Nah they are me My other account got permabanned I think or something for "Youtube spam" I call it giving the world the Joy that is Kreayshawn but I digress. Either way I haven't been able to post for about a month and figured hell I would just start anew and turn this account premium when the other's year goes out.

#10 Edited by thedj93 (1237 posts) -

dude this is weirding me out lol sall good if it's all good tho,

nawmean

#11 Posted by Sbaitso (499 posts) -
@BraveToaster

@TheVeteran13 said:

Yep, I've seen this here before as well.

The plot thickens! Yeah the one on the bed is particularly familiar.
#12 Posted by FluxWaveZ (19308 posts) -

@StevieTmager said:

@TheVeteran13: Nah they are me My other account got permabanned I think or something for "Youtube spam" I call it giving the world the Joy that is Kreayshawn but I digress.

You shouldn't have done that

#13 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3743 posts) -

@StevieTmager said:

@TheVeteran13: Nah they are me My other account got permabanned I think or something for "Youtube spam" I call it giving the world the Joy that is Kreayshawn but I digress. Either way I haven't been able to post for about a month and figured hell I would just start anew and turn this account premium when the other's year goes out.

You got permabanned for something as small as YouTube spam? Okay.

#14 Posted by StevieTmager (6 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ: YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU FIGURED OUT MY TRUE IDENTITY

#15 Posted by TruthTellah (8533 posts) -

@StevieTmager: I'm a bit confused what you're asking us to Photoshop. You want us to give you the beard of some character from the Hunger Games?

#16 Posted by habster3 (3595 posts) -

@FluxWaveZ said:

@StevieTmager said:

@TheVeteran13: Nah they are me My other account got permabanned I think or something for "Youtube spam" I call it giving the world the Joy that is Kreayshawn but I digress.

You shouldn't have done that

This will end poorly for Mr. Veteran... Seriously, I've never seen anyone other than Motherfucker (he was on an alt.; can't recall the name) admitting that he had various accounts, and he was just doing this as a form of apology/farewell to the community.

Damn, Vet. You dun goofed.

#17 Posted by Sparklykiss (1948 posts) -

Let's not clog the forums up with "Photoshop me/this picture I found/what have you" threads.

And not create alts because of a karma bug. Thanks, guys~