• 77 results
#1 Posted by DonChipotle (2698 posts) -

You may remember that Rebecca Black banger known as Friday and how it took the internet by storm because it is so rare that the whole internet can agree on one thing like they agreed that Friday was real bad. Well, the producer guy/rapper guy in the video who runs the greatest scam for wealthy suburban parents and their pop princess wannabe daughters is back again. Dropping today is the newest single from Patrice Wilson and his latest teen pop star: Alison Gold.

It is called Chinese Food.

Because where do you go after the days of the week? To the land of MSG and honey I guess.

I'm pretty sure this is going to offend someone somewhere.

#2 Posted by GreggD (4482 posts) -

I just...I can't watch it. I haven't even clicked it. Godspeed, fellow duders.

#3 Edited by OneKillWonder_ (1698 posts) -

If there was ever proof there was no God, this is fucking it.

#4 Posted by punkxblaze (2961 posts) -

This is the final sign, the apocalypse is upon us.

#5 Edited by Korwin (2833 posts) -

"After bowlin' I go clubbin' ".... that kids like 11 years old.

#6 Posted by PandaBear (1312 posts) -

I think Friday was a genuine fuck up. This feels more like "Hey people like it when we make videos that are shit! Let's try and make a shit video!" ... Lightning doesn't strike twice it would seem.

#7 Edited by DaddyCabinet (179 posts) -

Hmm that was pretty bad but nowhere as bad as this.

#8 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (3062 posts) -

Where's Norman Chan to shout, "that's racist" when we need him.

- Oh man that's just weird when the dude took off his panda mask and was hanging out with the under age girls during their sleep over. Talk about awkward.

#9 Posted by MormonWarrior (2545 posts) -

I am proud to say I have never seen the video "Friday"

Now I've definitely seen the video "Gang Fight"

#10 Edited by ThatFrood (3375 posts) -

@greggd said:

Same. I've suffered enough.

#11 Posted by Evilsbane (4544 posts) -

@korwin said:

"After bowlin' I go clubbin' ".... that kids like 11 years old.

This makes me wanna click play expect NEVER

I think Friday was a genuine fuck up. This feels more like "Hey people like it when we make videos that are shit! Let's try and make a shit video!" ... Lightning doesn't strike twice it would seem.

Friday was indeed, a genuine fuck up.

#12 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

DON'T YOU REALISE THAT THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT!!??

#13 Edited by Donkeycow (556 posts) -

@pandabear: What were you doing in that little girl's bedroom?

#14 Posted by Korwin (2833 posts) -

Hmm that was pretty bad but nowhere as bad as this.

That I feel is legit parody, she looks like she's about 28.

#15 Posted by TheHT (10933 posts) -

CHOW M-M-M-MEIN!!!

#16 Posted by Ares42 (2591 posts) -

@daddycabinet: that's a parody, right? RIGHT?! ... the world is crumbling around me =(

#17 Posted by Animasta (14651 posts) -

Friday was fun to listen to.

It was a bad song but it was still fun to listen to

(also the glee cover was pretty good tbh)

#18 Posted by mlarrabee (2889 posts) -

Sexual Harassment Panda was violating his purpose even before he was a creeper at a girls' slumber party.

#19 Edited by RoarImaDinosaur (191 posts) -

@donchipotle: This sounds dope! is this like their break out song? I could see this really blowing up if it hit the facebook waves. I'm gonna try find this on iTunes later on while I do my washing.

#20 Edited by Godlyawesomeguy (6389 posts) -

There's no way that anybody legitimately thought this was ever a decent song. I can't even see it being a potentially good song in its earliest conception.

#21 Posted by SlashDance (1806 posts) -

http://gifs.gifbin.com/3204840swsw.gif

#22 Posted by JJWeatherman (14557 posts) -

Did I miss the part where Chris Hansen shows up?

That's... somethin'.

#23 Posted by RonGalaxy (2919 posts) -

I can kind of get behind songs about mundane things, but the music part of that song is bad, soooooo....

#24 Posted by Iodine (543 posts) -

ARK Music Factory is my favorite thing

#25 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

@iodine said:

They call it a factory for a reason...

#26 Edited by Sinusoidal (1304 posts) -

Intentionally bad is in. According to my middle school students - who are perpetually in the know - now it's this:

#27 Posted by Iodine (543 posts) -

@iodine said:

TWEENCHRONIC STAND UP

#28 Posted by chu52 (238 posts) -

This is why we can;t have nice things. And I couldn;t even click the original post video.

#29 Edited by newhaap (417 posts) -

Intentionally bad is in. According to my middle school students - who are perpetually in the know - now it's this:

I think that's different though, that's actually an attempt at comedy, not just trolling like Mass Text and that Chinese Food one.

#30 Posted by ShaggE (6349 posts) -

ARK Music Factory: A Subsidiary of C+C Industries.

#31 Edited by Random45 (1065 posts) -

I really doubt this will go viral. I have faith that the internet is just sort of getting used to this auto-tune crap, and will just let this pass with little attention.

#32 Posted by BeachThunder (11725 posts) -

@iodine said:

You know that it's true!

#33 Edited by SgtSphynx (1274 posts) -

@greggd said:

Same. I've suffered enough.

Yep, not going anywhere near that play button.

#34 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11501 posts) -

Much like how "Thanksgiving" was supposed to be the next Friday, I'm going to guess this is a deliberately bad music video aimed at going viral. Not touching it.

#35 Posted by PandaBear (1312 posts) -

@pandabear: What were you doing in that little girl's bedroom?

I love Chinese food and educating young women on where to procure it. Also, park benches apparently.

#36 Posted by Animasta (14651 posts) -

@chu52 said:

This is why we can;t have nice things. And I couldn;t even click the original post video.

this song is still the best song.

#37 Posted by ShockD (2393 posts) -

I'll pull the trigger.

#38 Edited by Abendlaender (2768 posts) -

You people are all insane, this is fantastic! It's like.....The Room of music.....so beautiful. And so international, look at the subtitles!

#39 Posted by ZombiePie (5592 posts) -
#40 Posted by Slab64 (1051 posts) -

Hey guys, remember youtube spam? It's back, kinda!

Anyway, this song isn't even as "good" as Friday so it's a failure in every conceivable way.

@chu52 said:

Video Games is a legitimately good song.

#41 Posted by XenoNick (1390 posts) -

I watched a minute...now I need to go outside and scream.

#42 Edited by Stonyman65 (2609 posts) -

Not only is this fucking horrible But i think it might be mildly racist as well.

#43 Edited by Hunter5024 (5555 posts) -

For my money this is the best song in the "Terrible Music Made By Teenage Girl" genre:

Shit is hard. Shit is real. None of this Rebecca Black overproduced garbage. This girl accomplishes a song just as terrible without a studio to help her do it.

#44 Posted by MB (12079 posts) -

Guys guys, check out the top comment:

#45 Edited by TheManWithNoPlan (5273 posts) -

Uhh...

#46 Posted by Nictel (2389 posts) -

I LOVE CHINESE FOOD!

#47 Posted by Pepsiman (2459 posts) -

Not that there's any doubt in my mind that the rest of the subtitles that aren't English are like this, but the Japanese lyrics on there are so bad that I'm 99% sure they went with a machine translator instead of hiring me someone who knows what they're doing. There are mistakes in there that a college freshman who's only studied a month wouldn't make. Not that that's really the video's biggest issue even on just the Japan side when it's sporting kimonos and geishas because "all of Asia is the same, right guys!?" But maybe that's just me.

I'll admit that it did make me wanna whip up some right proper Chinese food for dinner, though. I do have the fixings for mapo doufu.... Mmm....

But it's not spring rolls or fried noodles, so what would I know!?

#48 Posted by MormonWarrior (2545 posts) -

I read an article recently talking about all this irony for the sake of irony and how it's not good for us...

And in light of that, I present to you "Hot Problems." I wanted to die after starting to see this.

Hoooooooollllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy $%&$%#!

#49 Edited by DonChipotle (2698 posts) -

@pepsiman said:

Not that there's any doubt in my mind that the rest of the subtitles that aren't English are like this, but the Japanese lyrics on there are so bad that I'm 99% sure they went with a machine translator instead of hiring me someone who knows what they're doing. There are mistakes in there that a college freshman who's only studied a month wouldn't make. Not that that's really the video's biggest issue even on just the Japan side when it's sporting kimonos and geishas because "all of Asia is the same, right guys!?" But maybe that's just me.

I'll admit that it did make me wanna whip up some right proper Chinese food for dinner, though. I do have the fixings for mapo doufu.... Mmm....

But it's not spring rolls or fried noodles, so what would I know!?

Which is weird because they sprung for a guy to speak Mandarin at the start of the video. I guess springing for someone who can write languages was beyond the scope of the budget

#50 Posted by wjb (1645 posts) -

@theht said:

CHOW M-M-M-MEIN!!!

Yup, that's what that gesture means, little girl. When men (or women) do that towards a stripper, it because that money is strictly for buying chow mein.