Hip-Hop Album Everyone Should Own. Madvillian Madvillainy

KidVelasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By KidVelasco

In my opinion this is an album every hip-hop fan should own. Madlib is my favorite producer and he does not disappoint with some of the craziest beats to be heard. MF DOOM does a good of being an MC and does well to complement madlib's beats. even though this album is more than four years old to me this my favorite album to be release in the past five years. So if you're a fan of Madlib, MF DOOM, or hip-hop in general I highly recommand this album is something every should here at least once. And for those of you waiting on Madvillainy 2 (not counting thoes remixes Madlib did) I don't think tha'll ever see the light if day. anyways go buy the album, download it whatever... just get it.

ALL CAPS VIDEO!!!

KidVelasco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By KidVelasco

In my opinion this is an album every hip-hop fan should own. Madlib is my favorite producer and he does not disappoint with some of the craziest beats to be heard. MF DOOM does a good of being an MC and does well to complement madlib's beats. even though this album is more than four years old to me this my favorite album to be release in the past five years. So if you're a fan of Madlib, MF DOOM, or hip-hop in general I highly recommand this album is something every should here at least once. And for those of you waiting on Madvillainy 2 (not counting thoes remixes Madlib did) I don't think tha'll ever see the light if day. anyways go buy the album, download it whatever... just get it.

ALL CAPS VIDEO!!!

Dauragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Dauragon

This is one of my favourite albums of all time. I'm a big fan of "Raid". Lovely beat.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Captain_Fookup

Great album, not really that big fan of Doom after the bullshit he's been pulling on his fans at live shows. Madlib and everyone else on Stones Throw is dope as fuck tho.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By mike

That song is awesome, I'm going to have to check out the rest of the album.  Thanks for posting.

Bullet_Jr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Bullet_Jr

MF Doom made me realize how much I love hip-hop.