This is open to discuss anything from this season and the past one. You've been warned of the spoilers.
So yeah, I'm not going to write too much (or in a uniform fashion), just some general thoughts.
- Was shocked Zoe got killed, and in the first episode. Was waiting the entire season for Frank to get whats coming to him after that and Russo, but I guess that would kill the series...
- On the topic of the series ending, I actually hope the third season is the last. I don't think this particular story could last more than that. Its already turning into a repetitive back and forth game between the characters hating and making alliances with Frank. I'm ready to see Frank get eaten alive at this point (think I might hate him more than Walter White).
- Kind of wanted Lucas to get all fiery eyed planning the revenge/war path, but instead he's in jail... Then Hammershmidt came in and I was like "GET READY FOR THE HAMMER FRANK! OH WAIT, DON'T WE HATE THIS GUY?" That didn't pan out in the direction I wanted either, but thats fine.
- Franks Bi? Well, that explains his old college buddy and their close relationship.
- Doug and His creepy relationship with Rachel.
- Also, Doug is dead, right? people are dead when their eyes are open like that, so I'm going to assume yes
- Im calling bullshit on the way Frank finessed his way into the presidency. Especially walker flipflopping on his hate for Frank. When Frank wrote that letter and got the call from walker, I was expecting "So yeah, I'm going to use this letter, you know! Also, fuck you Frank!", but nope! Blame it on the meds, I guess (still not good enough).
- God of War: Ascension. LOLOLOL
- Meechum walking in on Frank watching porn. More lols
- Poor Freddy...
- Probably more I'm forgetting
- Bring on Orange is the New Black Season 2!
There you go. My random thoughts. Now go ahead and post yours! Here! In this thread!