So, I just had my thanksgiving dinner with my family (I live in Canada and thanksgiving was on Oct 8th - we had it a few days later because of work) and they gave me half of a pecan-pumpkin pie to take back home for me and my roommates. Today, I saw that pie still in the fridge so I decided to take a piece. I just took it out and started eating it. No microwave, no nothing.
My roommate was in the room when I was doing this and thought I was crazy for not putting it into the microwave. I didn't think it was weird at all; it's just the way my family and I eat leftover pumpkin pie. If it were any other pie (apple, blueberry, etc) I would probably heat it up, but never pumpkin pie. Am a crazy weirdo (like my roommate said) for eating it this way? Does anyone else only eat leftover pumpkin pie this way or is it just me?