This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by MonsterMMORPG (4 posts) -

How can i contact giantbomb editors for a game review request?

thank you

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (36012 posts) -

I don't think you can.

#3 Posted by project343 (2812 posts) -

You write your own.

#4 Posted by Sweep (8817 posts) -

A quick PM to the staff would probably be a good place to start. I'm not sure they do requests, however...

#5 Posted by jimmyfenix (3829 posts) -

Lol

#6 Posted by Demoskinos (14562 posts) -

You can PM then but....dont hold your breath. They only like covering things they are interested in.

#7 Posted by IBurningStar (2160 posts) -

You can always PM them and ask them to review it. There is a good chance they will laugh at and then ignore you. They tend to only cover stuff they are interested in or is a major release. If you are having to beg them to review your game then it most likely doesn't fall into either of those two categories.

#8 Edited by MildMolasses (3213 posts) -

I don't know if the OP is a fan or the shittiest PR guy in history.

However, as Monster MMORPG seems to be a f2p game, a review seems totally pointless even if it is "the best of addicting games"

#9 Edited by MonsterMMORPG (4 posts) -

You can PM then but....dont hold your breath. They only like covering things they are interested in.

thanks i left a message to your wall

#10 Posted by MonsterMMORPG (4 posts) -
#11 Posted by Fattony12000 (7053 posts) -

Bots are getting super intelligent these days, aren't they? My recent playthrough of MGS2 is taking on a whole new facet for me, with regards to the aspects of mass control and social engineering.

#12 Edited by Tarsier (1056 posts) -

send me a PM and ill get in touch with them for you.

#13 Posted by Bourbon_Warrior (4523 posts) -

I don't think MonsterMMORPG sounds like an original game worth reviewing...

#14 Posted by johncallahan (543 posts) -

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha!

#15 Posted by MonsterMMORPG (4 posts) -

do this laughing people have any idea about coding i wonder

#16 Posted by Azteck (7449 posts) -

What.. has coding got to do with requesting a review? By the way, requesting a review will yield absolutely nothing, they don't roll like that and never have. Everyone just knows this.

#17 Posted by 49th (2691 posts) -

hey gaintbomb pls review my pokemon browser game ok thanx bye

#18 Edited by LordAndrew (14424 posts) -

do this laughing people have any idea about coding i wonder

Do you have any idea how many games exist, I wonder.

Take a look at this list. Now tell us, why should your game be reviewed instead of any of these other games? Every one of them has been coded, just like your game.

#19 Edited by Funkydupe (3311 posts) -

There's no need to go aggro on the tread starter. If anything, its a compliment to the staff of this website that someone wants them to check out his game.

#20 Posted by Disconnect (68 posts) -

I'LL REVIEW YOUR GAME I'M A PROFESSIONAL VIDEO GAME

#21 Posted by Sweep (8817 posts) -

Alright let's wrap this up. As has already been explained, if you genuinely want a member of staff to review your game then you should contact them via PM. If you don't know who they are then, let's be honest, you're probably on the wrong website anyway.

GLHB