This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

#2 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

Also, should there be some kind of rule against such threads? Discuss.

#3 Posted by StrikeALight (1114 posts) -

Only seen the recent one concerning Drew.

But that was kinda funny.

#4 Posted by DoctorWelch (2774 posts) -

@StrikeALight said:

Only seen the recent one concerning Drew.

But that was kinda funny.

Yeah, that was my "creepy" thread, but recently there have been a bunch of random threads like that. I think it's kinda creepy, but fuck it, who cares, they're usually all in good fun.

#5 Posted by laserbolts (5322 posts) -

I just find them to be poor attempts at trying to be funny rather than anything that should be taken serious or be creeped out over.

#6 Posted by FourWude (2261 posts) -

This website is very... Cultish. There is sn uneasy relationship between the Bomb crew and their followers. The Cult of Gerstmann has been known around these parts for years. Best not to ask too many questions.

#7 Posted by DeeGee (2125 posts) -

Don't think I've seen a thread yet that I actually think is creepy.

#8 Posted by StrikeALight (1114 posts) -

@laserbolts said:

I just find them to be poor attempts at trying to be funny rather than anything that should be taken serious or be creeped out over.

I haven't encountered them too often. I guess they can get annoying afer a while.

#9 Posted by punkxblaze (2985 posts) -

the creepiest.

#10 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4513 posts) -

@FourWude said:

This website is very... Cultish. There is sn uneasy relationship between the Bomb crew and their followers. The Cult of Gerstmann has been known around these parts for years. Best not to ask too many questions.

What? We, the Holy Cult of the Gerst, welcome all questions. For some reason, anyone who asks too much seems to go missing though...

#11 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

I dont really care because theyre entertaining.  You guys need to lighten up!  And the threads have been kinda shitty for me lately so its whatever....

#12 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -

@FourWude said:

His name was Robert Paulson. His name was Robert Paulson. His name was Robert Paulson. His name was Robert Paulson. His name was Robert Pulson. His name was Robert Paulson.

#13 Posted by TheHumanDove (2523 posts) -

Without the creepy, what are we?...WHAT ARE WE?!

#14 Posted by Vigorousjammer (2503 posts) -

Just play The Secret World, all will be explained about the Cult of Giant Bomb...

not really, though...

#15 Posted by George_Hukas (1317 posts) -

@DoctorWelch:

This thread: 0/10

Its like you don't even try anymore

#16 Posted by Bigandtasty (3203 posts) -

Should be a rule against ending threads with "Discuss."

#17 Posted by EarlessShrimp (1639 posts) -

@TheHumanDove: we... are... ANIMALS

#18 Edited by benpicko (2008 posts) -

@DeeGee said:

Don't think I've seen a thread yet that I actually think is crappy.

This one?

Edit: Damn, read 'creepy' as 'crappy'. Move along. Or I could edit yours to make it look as though you said it... Yeah, I'll do that.

#19 Posted by NoobSauceG7 (1247 posts) -

@Bigandtasty said:

Should be a rule against ending threads with "Discuss."

I can not agree more with this!

#20 Posted by Irvandus (2879 posts) -

We haven't hit the level we hit when "that" fanficiton was posted, as long as we never hit those levels again I say we're smooth sailing.

#21 Posted by ZombiePie (5669 posts) -

If you see a forum topic you believe to be "creepy" help us out and flag it because we do not allow for nor want to encourage such threads being created on the site. Creating what is effectively a spam poll does not help anyone.