• 108 results
#1 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

#2 Posted by Video_Game_King (35800 posts) -
#3 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

This is very important

#4 Posted by laserbolts (5309 posts) -

I don't like coffee but when I have it I need cream and sugar in it.

#5 Posted by IrrelevantJohn (1017 posts) -

Ever since I found out that I'm now lactose intolerant I have to drink it black. In the end I like black better for some odd reason.

#6 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

I guess I should explicitly clarify that this is not asking in what manner you drink your coffee, but what exactly you drink it with. Glad I cleared that up. That'll be the next poll. Subscribe if you want updates on when this poll will be released.

#7 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

@IrrelevantJohn said:

Ever since I found out that I'm now lactose intolerant I have to drink it black. In the end I like black better for some odd reason.

Because it makes women wet, obviously.

#8 Posted by EquitasInvictus (1943 posts) -

Milk and sugar. As much as the straight-up bitterness off coffee is refreshing, it's even better with a little added sweetness.

#9 Posted by Plasticstars (171 posts) -

If I get it at a coffee shop I have it black. If I make it myself at home with my crappy coffee maker I add cream and sugar.

#10 Edited by Hizang (8534 posts) -

In cake form, any liquid form is horrible.

#11 Posted by pyromagnestir (4195 posts) -

I've never had coffee. Well, perhaps I had just a sip from a friend's girlfriend's fancy something or other from a coffee shop, but that's it. I don't recall thinking much of it.

#12 Posted by NTM (7234 posts) -

I hate black coffee, but I have been drinking coffee since I was very young. The thing is though, although I have done so from an early age, I don't really do the whole make a pot of coffee and put some creamer in then I'm good sort of thing anymore. I mostly did that when I was in high school, and I sometimes still like to do it if I ever have the right creamer, the correct creamer for me is French Vanilla Coffee-mate, whether that be the powder or liquid. Now though, I do consume a lot of coffee products.

I either make my own mocha by putting coffee, soy milk (but sometimes regular skim milk if I don't have anything else), sugar, chocolate syrup, ice, and if I have some, chocolate chips into a blender and mix it up, then also, when I have some, some whip cream on top, or sometimes I just drink a Monster Mocha. I remember the first cup of coffee I had, it was when I was about three or five, this is at least what I believe was the first cup. I was in this cabana place and I was with my mom, some guy that worked there handed me a cup with creamer in it, it was great.

#13 Posted by CaLe (3897 posts) -

Sugar and Milk. I think it's disgusting filth without those 2 things.

#14 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8698 posts) -

Lil bit of milk, one and a half spoon of sugar.

#15 Posted by spiceninja (3055 posts) -

I stab the cup with a pen and let it spew all over me.

#16 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3048 posts) -

I said Claude because fuck coffee.

#17 Posted by Brodehouse (9518 posts) -

With my mouth, if I can help it.

#18 Posted by HarlequinRiot (1098 posts) -

I alternate between just sugar, milk and sugar and a lot of milk and sugar (like 2/3 milk to 1/3 coffee) depending on what I'm in the mood for. Usually depends on the type of coffee and what situation I'm drinking it in.

#19 Posted by Svenzon (711 posts) -

Black 90% of the time. Sometimes I add one sugar cube or a little milk.

#20 Posted by familyphotoshoot (652 posts) -

Extra strong brew with one sugar and one cream.

#21 Posted by Village_Guy (2479 posts) -

Not at all. So I voted Claude, which in hindsight is the right answer... always.

#22 Posted by FunExplosions (5407 posts) -

Wait. I put milk/sugar in one choice, but gave sugar and honey each a choice of their own. My poll is ruined.

#23 Posted by TheHumanDove (2498 posts) -

Black. LIKE A MAN

#24 Posted by LTSmash (598 posts) -

Iced: Cream & Sugar

Hot: Black

#25 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6385 posts) -

Lots of cream.

#26 Posted by mosespippy (3977 posts) -

Double Double or Irish.

#27 Posted by RobotHamster (4169 posts) -

Though I voted Claude I'll take it either black and sugar, or with sugar and milk, all depends on what I'm feelin' that day.

#28 Posted by Zleunamme (647 posts) -

In a cup, towards my mouth.

#29 Posted by Jams (2959 posts) -

How do I drink my coffee?

With great pleasure

#30 Posted by Cloudenvy (5891 posts) -

Black. Coffee tastes really gross with milk, cream or sugar in it.

#31 Posted by UncleClassy (405 posts) -

Always be pinky out, like a fucking gentleman. Also some cream.

#32 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4904 posts) -

If I want to drink it for the taste of it: with cream and sugar.

If I want to wake up: black. Tastes like a punch in the face.

#33 Posted by AlexW00d (6167 posts) -

@AlexanderSheen said:

Wat? If you want to taste the coffee don't put none of that shit in it. Unless you mean you want to taste some weak-ass milky sweet shit.

#34 Posted by AlexanderSheen (4904 posts) -

@AlexW00d said:

@AlexanderSheen said:

Wat? If you want to taste the coffee don't put none of that shit in it. Unless you mean you want to taste some weak-ass milky sweet shit.

It tastes good to me, okay? I like sweet stuff.

#35 Posted by HulkHanson (72 posts) -

FRESH POTS!! I voted E. Just a little playful splash of milk, and one spoonful of sugar.

(First post! After a bloody long time lurking! Please be nice to me, this is a nice place, right? RIGHT?)

#36 Posted by dropabombonit (1484 posts) -

Black, 2 sugars

#37 Posted by deox (210 posts) -

Usually just a little bit of milk, but if it's a nice brew I will drink it black. I just can't stand sugar in my coffee.

#38 Posted by Xymox (2056 posts) -

Depends on my mood and how it was prepared. If it's from a kettle I sometimes go for different combinations of milk and/or sugar, or I just drink it black.

If it's from a self serve machine ... I just push everything I can into that sucker to dampen the taste. Extra sugar, extra synthetic milk, heck I'll push some hot chocolate into that thing if the machine let's me.

I love having the purest and blackest of arabian qah-wa, though.

#39 Posted by mm665 (407 posts) -

Turkish coffee with lots of sugar.

#40 Posted by Klei (1768 posts) -

Extra strong brew with a spoon of milk. I don't like/tolerate milk in general, makes my stomach goes fuzzy. Coffee replaced my blood long ago. I'm totally addicted and loving it.

#41 Posted by Joeyoe31 (820 posts) -

Lots of Cream.

#42 Posted by hakunin (384 posts) -

Black. I want my coffee to taste like coffee.

#43 Posted by PK_Koopa (581 posts) -

Black. I'm lactose intolerant so milk and/or cream would be a pretty bad idea.

#44 Posted by BeepBeepBoop (95 posts) -

Black. Started drinking it that way by accident, was really tired when I bought it and forgot to add milk from the counter, was half way through before I even realised it was black. And that was how the love affair began.

#45 Posted by falserelic (5270 posts) -

Milk cream and sugar without that it tastes like shit.

#46 Posted by TheDudeOfGaming (6078 posts) -

Milk and sugar, can't drink it black because I really hate the taste. Or maybe I'm just that much of a racist.

#47 Posted by hakunin (384 posts) -

@falserelic said:

You should get some better quality coffee. Plain coffee shouldn't taste like shit! Even when it it literary is shit :P

#48 Posted by DeanoXD (608 posts) -

Double Double

#49 Posted by RazielCuts (2906 posts) -
#50 Posted by falserelic (5270 posts) -

@hakunin said:

@falserelic said:

You should get some better quality coffee. Plain coffee shouldn't taste like shit! Even when it it literary is shit :P

Wow, people actually drink coffee made out of shit. That's disgusting.