• 66 results
#1 Posted by AcidBrandon18 (723 posts) -

I find them completely disgusting. That they are the candy corn of Easter. Like what are they exactly? They taste like really nasty marshmallows. What are your guy's thoughts on Peeps?

#2 Posted by ViciousBearMauling (991 posts) -

Awful disgusting abominations.

#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14065 posts) -

I live in the UK and have never had one, but they've always looked kind of gross. They're made of marshmallow though, I know that much.

#4 Posted by DeadpanCakes (827 posts) -

"Ewwww"

#5 Posted by SgtSphynx (1329 posts) -
#6 Edited by ChrisHarris (275 posts) -

"This whipped sugar foam isn't overpoweringly sweet yet. I know... let's dip it in sugar!"

#7 Edited by MonkeyKing1969 (2661 posts) -

Hangin' down at the club with my peeps....

#8 Posted by Clonedzero (4194 posts) -

Worst "candy" ever.

#9 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I, too, have taste buds that do not react well to these peep confectioneries.

#10 Posted by pyromagnestir (4283 posts) -

Can't recall ever trying them. They never looked like something I wanted to try, and anyway I already have an easter candy I prefer.

#11 Posted by TheRealMoot (360 posts) -

Gross little monsters! Disgusting to look at, disgusting to eat! What is they're purpose?!

#12 Posted by WickedCobra03 (2103 posts) -

They are great, but should only be available at Easter. I have like 4 of them a year so that is more than my fill. Any more and they would probably get very disgusting very fast.

#13 Posted by Riotisonfire (123 posts) -

Peeps are the worst. The only true Easter treat is a Reese's peanut butter cup shaped like an egg.

#14 Posted by Cheesebob (1235 posts) -

I thought this was about the phrase "Peeps"

I come away disappointed

#15 Edited by kalmia64 (73 posts) -

My sister bought me "Party Cake" peeps for my birthday as a joke. There was a cloud of noxious chemical fumes with I opened the package. Yuckyuckyuck

#16 Posted by SirOptimusPrime (1990 posts) -

Too much sugar gives me a massive migraine, so peeps are way out of the question. They're disgusting anyways.

#17 Posted by Turtlebird95 (2342 posts) -

I know people who would die for them but personally I think they taste awful. The best part about Peeps is microwaving them.

#18 Posted by leafhouse (133 posts) -

My girlfriend' gets a pack of them every birthday from her mom and we pawn them off on drunk friends, who regret eating them 100% of the time

#19 Posted by Zeik (2334 posts) -

They're not very good, but I still find myself eating one or two around easter anyway.

#20 Posted by ArbitraryWater (11585 posts) -

Peeps are an abomination. Like eating sugar-covered styrofoam.

#21 Posted by ZolRoyce (651 posts) -

I would say this should have been a poll, but reading the answer it's clear that it would have been 100% for hating peeps.
And well deserved. At least with some candy you can sort of feign the lie of there being an actual food item in them, but peeps are chemical monstrosities.

#22 Posted by Itwongo (1152 posts) -

Ech.

#23 Posted by Bocam (3705 posts) -

I like putting them in the microwave

#24 Posted by big_jon (5723 posts) -

They're pretty gross. Bought some a few weeks ago, felt dumb for eating them.

#25 Posted by NegativeCero (2988 posts) -

They're the kind of thing I'll eat maybe a couple and regret my decision.

#26 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3050 posts) -

Peeps fucking suck.

#27 Posted by falserelic (5394 posts) -

I had to stock that shit at work. Hell when I was doing returns (Which I hate). I had to return a whole bunch of Easter candy on the other side of the store. Good thing I had my Meijer jacket on and had my name tag put away. Last thing I needed was customers asking about stuff that's not in my department.

#28 Posted by s10129107 (1182 posts) -

Totally gross.

#29 Posted by crithon (3111 posts) -

it's tacky and meant for a holiday, why not.

#30 Posted by Evilsbane (4577 posts) -

Sometimes eat one, then wonder why.

#31 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4357 posts) -

If I was dying of hunger and someone offered me a pack of peeps to save my life, I would use what little energy I had left to beat them using that same pack of peeps.

#32 Posted by Random45 (1113 posts) -

Huh, I didn't realize peeps have such a bad reputation. I'll break the trend and say that I really like them, though I can't eat them often because they are way too freakin sugary.

#33 Edited by Nightriff (4971 posts) -

Love the hell out of them this time of year. I like them straight out of the package or even aged over a few days of being exposed to natural air.

#34 Posted by ajamafalous (11933 posts) -

I LOVE PEEPS FUCK ALL OF YOU

#35 Posted by GnomeonFire (704 posts) -

I know they're disgusting, but every year I try one thinking maybe something is different this year.

#36 Edited by Vuud (1944 posts) -

Pro-peep, you are all joyless nannies.

I would like to mention that I only eat yellow peeps. Purple peeps or any other color I find off-putting. Purple food is weird. But eggplant is okay.

#37 Posted by Cerberus3Dog (330 posts) -

Stale peeps are really good. Stale marshmallow is good in general. Frozen peeps are good too.

#38 Posted by DonChipotle (2714 posts) -

Once you watch someone attempt the Peeps Challenge (100 Peeps in an hour.) you never want to look at them again. Much less eat them.

#39 Posted by Dalai (7016 posts) -

Peeps are merely acceptable. Now Cadbury Creme Eggs, that could be England's greatest food-based contribution ever.

#40 Posted by Sgtpierceface (616 posts) -

Fucking fantastic. Probably my favourite "holiday" candy.

#41 Posted by Spoonman671 (4587 posts) -

You cover something in sugar, I will eat it.

#42 Posted by AjayRaz (12422 posts) -

(also, they're bad)

#43 Posted by thebunnyhunter (1375 posts) -

I have some blue ones in front of me....not bad, but i prefer the chocolate covered marshmallow eggs.

#44 Posted by cloudymusic (1099 posts) -

Awful. Just awful. The chocolate eggs that @pyromagnestir mentioned are definitely a better way to go.

#45 Posted by Slay3r1583 (605 posts) -

I like having A Peep, maybe two but any more than that is too much.

#46 Posted by alanm26v5 (442 posts) -

I was on board with the idea of an anti-peeps thread but why do you have to bring candy corn into this? That stuff is alright.

#47 Posted by StarvingGamer (8126 posts) -

I fucking love Peeps. I have eaten an entire package of peeps by myself on more than one occasion. I have a Peep plush. He sits in front of me on the dashboard as I drive. That is probably a law violation of some sort. I call him "Navigator".

#48 Posted by Lyisa (340 posts) -

I never hear anything but hate for peeps, yet for how much they sell somebody has to like them.

I don't think I'm buying -all- of them.

#49 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

I really love them. Until I eat one. Then I never want another one again. 2-3 later I finally stop and don't eat them for many years.

#50 Edited by ThatOneDudeNick (543 posts) -
There's only one true Easter candy.