How do you get your music

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By CreamyGoodness

i was just wondering. i have a zune and i previously had an ipod, i had always used itunes but i have been recently using cd's because of Itunes DRM. now with itunes plus becoming widely availible i can use that again. how do you get music. oh and i would use zune marketplace except im in canada and we dont have it yet

AndrewGaspar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By AndrewGaspar

I use iTunes and then rip the music to a CD when I want to put it on my PS3 or something. It's kind of annoying.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By RHCPfan24

I either get stuff from iTunes, rip CD's I already have (well over 500, near 1000), buy physical CD's, or get stuff from my local library and rip it. I don't do Limewire or torrent. I like to keep it straight. And, considering I have almost 10,000 songs on my computer, I think I have been doing it right.

MattyFTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By MattyFTM  Moderator

I use torrents usually (but only to download totally free legal songs *wink* *wink*).

Jonathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Jonathan

Zune Music Pass (infinite music but it all goes away once you stop paying, you need to get it once it's available in Canada), Amazon MP3, itunes, emusic subscription, CDs. I don't need to pirate. If I want to listen to an album but don't feel like shelling out the money for it, I just download it from the Zune marketplace. Overall I have about 5,000-6,000 songs.

Snail

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By Snail

Legally on Fnac (European store for books, movies, CD's and videogames) or in the iTunes store.

Captain_Fookup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Captain_Fookup

What.cd and Oink before that, I buy CDs at live shows hand to hand with the artists.

RHCPfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#8  Edited By RHCPfan24
Br3adfan said:
"RHCPfan24 said:
"I either get stuff from iTunes, rip CD's I already have (well over 500, near 1000), buy physical CD's, or get stuff from my local library and rip it. I don't do Limewire or torrent. I like to keep it straight. And, considering I have almost 10,000 songs on my computer, I think I have been doing it right."
I go the route of actually buying the albums at a store or I do the library run and get a whole lot of music for free, without breaking the law"
Yeah, it is nice to get stuff for free AND keep it legal. It is rare in this day and age, haha.
Hamz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Hamz

Let me remind you all that any answer to the OP's question that is illegal, will get you some quality attention from myself. You've all been warned :)

CreamyGoodness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By CreamyGoodness

isn't that in the rules.. shouldnt people know that ;)

Bonesofwar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#11  Edited By Bonesofwar

I buy CD's at a thrift store down the street. Just picked up Physical Grafitti, The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Stardust, and Strange Brew today. All of that was a buck fitty. Works for me, my CD collection is getting rather massive because of it. Shure as hell beats paying 15 bucks for 1 CD.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By weltal

I mostly use Ruckus. If I really want something I'll pick it up on Amazon.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96
deactivated-5c5cdba6e0b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Buy most of my albums, I`m pretty old school.