• 60 results
Posted by Demoskinos (14730 posts) 1 year, 1 month ago

Poll: How do you live your life? (232 votes)

Pulp Free. Bone Free. The way to be. 31%
Pro-Pulp. Bone Free. 22%
Pulp Free. Bone-In. 24%
Pro Pulp & Bone cause Im basically the Devil. 23%

So arguably two of the most heated debates in Giantbomb of the last year have been the raging debate over pulp vs no pulp and Boneless vs Bone-In. Sides were drawn but I need more granularity! So what side of history will you stand on?

#1 Edited by Bell_End (1208 posts) -

i ONLY eat pulp and bones.

#2 Edited by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Pulp free, bone free. Anyone who disagrees will force me to take "action."

#3 Edited by dungbootle (2457 posts) -

I don't mind a little pulp, but no bones.

#4 Posted by Hailinel (24284 posts) -

I drank the pulp. I DRANK THE PULP!

#5 Posted by Happenstance (462 posts) -

One quarter mile at a time :P

#6 Edited by JasonR86 (9652 posts) -

Free mother-fucker.

#7 Posted by Disaya (288 posts) -

I can go either way between pro and no, I think it depends on the drink for pulp. But I chose pro pulp and bones, so I'm the Devil.

#8 Posted by Itwongo (1173 posts) -

I can eat an orange, and I can drink orange juice. What if I want to drink an orange?

Pulp, motherfucker.

#9 Posted by RawknRo11a (562 posts) -

One quarter mile at a time :P

yep, this. Vin Diesel knows whats what

#10 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

#11 Posted by TheHT (11099 posts) -

PP/BF

#12 Posted by Blu3V3nom07 (4187 posts) -

Pro and Pro, because I don't eat like a child.

#13 Edited by Tennmuerti (8059 posts) -

If you don't live with pulp and bones you aren't a man and i got no respect for you. (unless you're a lady)

#14 Posted by MonkeyKing1969 (2666 posts) -

I eat pulp, bones, and things that are still alive. If you can't pick it up, crack it open and consume right away... it probably not good for you.

#15 Edited by CaLe (3945 posts) -

Why would I want to eat around a bone when it could just be all meat. Why would I want it to feel like there is shit floating in my drink when it can be smooth as silk.

#16 Edited by Pr1mus (3857 posts) -

Pro-pulp, Bone free.

Pro-pulp only because my favorite orange juice brand does not offer no-pulp. Sacrifices had to be made.

#17 Edited by Oscar__Explosion (2231 posts) -

I really don't care either way but if I had to choose a side it would be team no pulp/bone

#18 Posted by Jams (2960 posts) -

If you don't live with pulp and bones you aren't a man and i got no respect for you. (unless you're a lady)

I'm so manly I turn bones into pulp then eat them with other bones that haven't yet been turned into pulp.

#19 Edited by Claude (16255 posts) -

I'll eat your other motherfucking soul. PP&B

#20 Edited by oldenglishC (944 posts) -

Why is pulp free and bone free even an option? Are there actually people out there that hate flavor?

#21 Edited by BeachThunder (11802 posts) -

Oh, another one of these polls where one of the options insults you =\

#22 Edited by JasonR86 (9652 posts) -

@oldenglishc:

Because bone marrow and orange guts ain't my thing man!

#23 Posted by Demoskinos (14730 posts) -

@jasonr86 said:

@oldenglishc:

Ignore the word of our detractors. We are living the clean life. Free of the influence of pulp and bones.

#24 Edited by Daneian (1226 posts) -

Get that shit outta my mouth!

#25 Edited by Zaccheus (1792 posts) -

I'm fine with all of those. Pulp, no pulp, bone or no bone... No problem. You forgot an "I don't care" option.

#26 Posted by Clonedzero (4198 posts) -

Pulp is disgusting, why do i want bits of stuff in my drink? gets stuck in between your teeth. its awful.

Bones, eh, its easier with out them, but its not a deal breaker.

#27 Posted by JoeyRavn (4961 posts) -

I'm Spanish so WTF are buffalo wings. But always pulp-free. It's a juice, for fuck's sake, not a soup. You monsters.

#28 Posted by pompouspizza (291 posts) -

I don't mind pulp but I can never eat meat off the bone, it has always really grossed me out.

#29 Posted by EvilNiGHTS (1093 posts) -

Pulp is great. All the way with that, but I prefer a smoothie if I can get it.

I can eat bone in, but with meat I like a certain level of abstraction from the food I'm eating and what it used to be. For instance, if I'm served prawns in a restaurant and they still have their heads, legs, and tails intact, I freak the fuck out and unable to eat them. I once had to have a companion *prepare* them for me in front of a group of people before I was willing to eat them; very embarrassing.

#30 Posted by Asmo917 (402 posts) -

Pulp free, and actually neutral on bone-in vs. boneless. Given the option, I'l ltake boneless but it's not the end of the world.

And I'm SUPREMELY disappointed (As are others, I see) there's no option for "a quarter-mile at a time."

#31 Edited by wjb (1653 posts) -

@joeyravn said:

I'm Spanish so WTF are buffalo wings. But always pulp-free. It's a juice, for fuck's sake, not a soup. You monsters.

We slaughter buffaloes to make them; that's why they're endangered.

I'm 11% sure that's right. Don't need to fact check.

#32 Posted by Jimbo (9797 posts) -

Pro Pulp & Bone-In because I'm not an infant.

#33 Posted by Hamst3r (4479 posts) -

Fuck you, you insane banshees. You disgusting, pampered babies who don't like pulp. PULP IS BOSS. Anyone who says otherwise is a horrible person.

As for bones, bones are okay too.

#34 Posted by EquitasInvictus (2020 posts) -

No pulp! Bones are okay by me though!

#35 Posted by 49th (2722 posts) -

Pulp and bones because I'm not an incompetent man child.

#36 Posted by AiurFlux (902 posts) -

I like my juice with pulp because it's more of the goodness. I like my wings with the bone because it adds extra flavor.

I'd rather be the devil over stupid.

#37 Posted by oldenglishC (944 posts) -

@jasonr86 said:

@oldenglishc:

Ignore the word of our detractors. We are living the clean life. Free of the influence of pulp and bones.

The borders of flavor country are always open. I look forward to welcoming you two when your taste buds mature.

#38 Posted by GunstarRed (5103 posts) -

Like a candle in the wind.

#39 Posted by alwaysbebombing (1556 posts) -

No bone and no pulp. I'm not a fucking animal.

#40 Edited by TyCobb (1961 posts) -

@wjb said:

@joeyravn said:

We slaughter buffaloes to make them; that's why they're endangered.

I'm 11% sure that's right. Don't need to fact check.

We got smart as a society. We only take their wings now after we learned that they eventually grow back. Mmmm regenerating buffalo wings....

#41 Posted by Sploder (917 posts) -

I like it all, now what

#42 Edited by Cerberus3Dog (330 posts) -

Pulp free and bone in cuz I don't wanna choose sides. I like to make everyone happy. Life is all about compromises... and delicious buffalo wings.

Also the meat from boneless wings isn't even from chicken wings. I'll go boneless if I want a chicken tender.

Question: What's the T-bone steak without the T-bone?

Answer: Just a steak without its soul.

#43 Posted by deathstriker666 (1337 posts) -

Uncivilised barbarians of low-birth! You heathens will burn in hell for your pagan beliefs! No pulp, no bones!

#44 Posted by Coafi (1483 posts) -

No pulp and bone in, please! I don't know how people can drink orange juice with all that junk in it.

#45 Edited by super2j (1666 posts) -

pulp free and bone in. Getting rid of the bone is like getting rid of the cob part on the corn on the cob.

#46 Posted by TooWalrus (13155 posts) -

I played this in my car last winter far more than I should have. The skies in my town are so... grey.

#47 Posted by TooWalrus (13155 posts) -

Oh yeah, on topic. Boneless (because I don't like sauce all over my face), and EXTRA PULP.

#48 Edited by MariachiMacabre (7071 posts) -

Pro-Pulp because it's good for you and I like it and fuck you.

Bone-In because I'm an adult who knows not to call chicken nuggets buffalo wings and fuck you.

Grow up, babies. Stop using a fork with your buffalo nuggets. Stop calling Sunny D orange juice. Or go extinct like the Neanderthals that you are. EVOLVE OR DIE.

#49 Posted by stri26 (31 posts) -

Two things I enjoy are clean hands, and chewing my orange juice. Bone free, all that pulp.

#50 Posted by hustlerlt (319 posts) -

Only complete monsters can enjoy pulp. I don't bones, but I prefer my food to be bone free.