How do you prefer your college schedule?

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Vinchenzo

Do you guys try to make an organized schedule that allows you to go as little as possible, but spend most of the day there? Do you evenly spread it throughout the week so you only go for a couple hours a day, but 4 or even 5 days?  

This fall semester I set up my schedule as only Tuesday and Thursday, and I really like it for the most part. However for the spring semester I'm going to take biology or chemistry, both lab classes, which at my school means 2 days for classroom and 1 day for lab. I'll have to go at least 3 days, and if I can't organize my schedule well enough, then I'll have to go for 4 days. Man, I hate registration when you have to worry about transferring to a 4-year, because it's just that much more information to cross-reference.

artofwar420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By artofwar420

I like it in the morning then try to have most of the weekend free. Right now I have a three day weekend.

Avatar image for mordeaniischaos
MordeaniisChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By MordeaniisChaos
@artofwar420:  Pretty much this. I like to keep my friday clear, and then get earlier classes. But I also like a bit of time between classes in case I want to work between classes.
HandsomeDead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By HandsomeDead

I hate early morning classes but anything after about 10am is fine for me. I like to be doing stuff every day because otherwise, I just get bored and feel like I'm wasting my time.

RE_Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RE_Player1

I have one class a day except for tuesdays and an online class. I like it a lot and the winter term I'll have one more online class and Mondays off.

DrPockets000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By DrPockets000

My setup right now has me in class for 6 hours on Tuesday and Thursday, but all I have on MWF is an internship in the morning so the rest of my day is free.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Bestostero

Earlier classes is best to get a good parking... my current schedule is Mon/Wed 8:00-10:30 and my Tue/Thur is 9:00-12:15 then 12:30-3:30.  Labs are huge time sinks...

Vinchenzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#8  Edited By Vinchenzo
@xhavoc86: I'm glad I am getting good parking, because then around 11 you just see people driving around waiting for a student walking around to stalk them until they give a parking space. And yeah, labs... retarded. Really mess up my schedule.
wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#9  Edited By wefwefasdf

I like a MWF schedule with classes after 10 am. That way I don't have to go everyday but it is enough I don't forget about having classes...

Avatar image for green_incarnate
Green_Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Green_Incarnate

The rest of my classes are so specialized, I don't have much choice when I go. My schedule is pretty shitty. I have morning classes around 8:00 am and 9:00 mon-fri, and also night classes 7:00 pm - 9:45 pm mon-wed. I'd prefer it if my classes were linked closer together, so I could get it over with at a certain time. I also hate getting up early, because I usually procrastinate my work till late at night. 

apathylad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

#12  Edited By apathylad

As few days as possible. I'm a commuter.

Romination

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13  Edited By Romination

Couple of hours a day for all 5 days a week. I'm cool with it. As long as class ends by 3 but starts at or after 9.

peteycoco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By peteycoco

I go 8.30-4.30 on Mon-Thurs and 8.30-1.30 on Friday. Mind you, I'm trying to finish in three years.

septim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#15  Edited By septim
@SpikeSpiegel said:
" I like a MWF schedule with classes after 10 am. That way I don't have to go everyday but it is enough I don't forget about having classes... "
Yeah I had that setup last semester and in hindsight I vastly prefer it to my current five day schedule.

I think boiling it down to less than 3 days would be a disaster for me though.