• 64 results
#1 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1410 posts) -

#2 Posted by Funkydupe (3306 posts) -

Black... and I can't go back. :(

#3 Posted by believer258 (11570 posts) -

Creamy. I don't like it black.

I want to stop drinking coffee so I don't build up a dependency on it. I already feel like I'm not awake until I down a cup.

#4 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1410 posts) -

If you base assumptions by portrayal in tv and film, you would think everyone drinks black coffee, but my personal experience doesn't back this up. I'm the only one in my family that drinks black coffee, and I was wondering what the real numbers look like, so obviously the GB community is the best way to judge the worldwide populous, right?

#5 Posted by Funkydupe (3306 posts) -

@believer258: Then you're perfectly okay still. I need a few to feel any affect at all.

#6 Posted by ShockD (2393 posts) -
@believer258 said:

I want to stop drinking coffee so I don't build up a dependency on it. I already feel like I'm not awake until I down a cup.

Wow, man, in first I thought... nevermind.

I drink it with sugar.
#7 Posted by Cronus42 (274 posts) -

Used to use cream, then I joined the Navy. Black coffee all the way now.

@believer258: I know what you mean about the dependency. I get a mad fucking headache if i don't have a cup before like 11.

#8 Posted by believer258 (11570 posts) -

@ShockD said:

@believer258 said:

Wow, man, in first I thought... nevermind. I drink it with sugar.

God.

Fucking.

Damn it.

#9 Posted by TyCobb (1944 posts) -

Black. I prefer the original taste of coffee. I don't mind cream and sugar here and there if the coffee tastes like shit, but if it is a good bean, I will take it straight black.

#10 Posted by Kerned (1169 posts) -

Black, with two shots of espresso and a little bit of ice.

#11 Edited by Icicle7x3 (1169 posts) -

Surprise me?

#12 Posted by Cold_Wolven (2206 posts) -

Mug of milk and a Mocha satchel if I'm making it myself. Whatever Cafes use to make their Mocha is also fine for me.

#13 Posted by Hamst3r (4437 posts) -

I don't drink coffee very often, but when I do it's usually a canned or bottled almost-not-coffee thing. Sweetened / flavored.

#14 Posted by Funkydupe (3306 posts) -

Heavy Espresso. Hit me! ARGH the headache aaaaahh it hurts, but Hit me again. That's how it starts. Its like the exorcist all over again. Anyway. Cool.

#15 Posted by Breadfan (6589 posts) -

Cream and sugar, but I've been trying to switch over to black coffee.

#16 Posted by Slay3r1583 (599 posts) -

Cold and black like my heart.

#17 Edited by smitty86 (697 posts) -

Had to be done...

But cream and sugar.

#18 Posted by Nev (539 posts) -

As sugary as my soul.

#19 Posted by Neurotic (631 posts) -

Black with sugar if I make it at home. A Cappuccino if I'm at a cafe/coffee place.

I only have it every now and again though. Like a good Englishman, I drink tea way more.

#20 Posted by Celegus (82 posts) -

Black all the way, don't want to ruin the drink of the Gods.

#21 Posted by TheVeteran13 (1197 posts) -

Rectally

#22 Posted by AlexW00d (6168 posts) -

The idea of cream in coffee physically repulses me, do people really put cream in coffee?

#23 Posted by TyCobb (1944 posts) -

@believer258 said:

You'll know when you built a real dependency on it by not drinking it and getting splitting headaches. Those are fun. Main reason why I stopped making coffee in the morning. I would make a pot and drink the whole thing throughout the day M-F. Saturday and Sunday would just suck because I wouldn't have any.

#24 Posted by BonOrbitz (2139 posts) -

I take my coffee like I take my women. Ground up and in the freezer.

#25 Posted by coakroach (2488 posts) -

Milk and one sugar at home.

Black with one sugar at work.

Flat white or espresso when i'm out.

#26 Posted by A_Talking_Donkey (262 posts) -

I take my coffee orally.

#27 Posted by PenguinDust (12443 posts) -

With a touch of milk to cut the acidity. I drank it black in my youth, but my stomach just can't take it straight any more.

#28 Edited by aquamarin (555 posts) -

Black if I make it, cream only if I order it from a drive-thru window or random walk-up coffee stand. I'll rep cream only on the poll.

Edit: Guess it's because can blow on it to cool it down at my house but I don't want to burn my mouth from unknown coffees or I can't because I can't blow on it effectively in a car.

#29 Posted by Ben_H (3296 posts) -

Milk and two spoonfuls of sugar. 

I tried quitting in January. It didn't go well at all. I lasted until March before starting drinking it again. The first two weeks I had non-stop headaches and was downing tons of Advil to deal with it. Then I starting having trouble focusing in the morning in class, and it got to the point where I was nearly falling asleep in my first class and as a result I did horrible in that class (though only the lack of focus was partly to blame, he was an abysmal prof). Eventually I gave up and started again and now I feel great. 

This year not only am I drinking my morning coffee, I also bought a Zojirushi and am taking some to school now. I feel like I can focus way more in class plus it is nice to sip on during my break.

#30 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4253 posts) -

Milk and sugar.

#31 Posted by BulletproofMonk (2718 posts) -

With milk or cream. No sugar. Ever.

#32 Posted by ervonymous (1297 posts) -

Malk. I missed a single morning this year and had a splitting headache for the rest of the day. Great stuff.

#33 Posted by 49th (2670 posts) -

For 3 tiers of tiredness from worst to least - double espresso/ black coffee with 1 sugar/ latte

#34 Posted by MariachiMacabre (7040 posts) -

Covered in BEES!

#35 Posted by 1momosauky (207 posts) -

Nescafe, so I am forever doomed to never enjoy coffee while I am out.

#36 Posted by astrolamp (8 posts) -

I take it black. Let it sit for a few minutes, then down the whole cup in one shot.

#37 Posted by DT9k (112 posts) -

up the butt

#38 Posted by Deadmanforking (567 posts) -

Not a huge coffee drinker, more of a tea guy. On the fairly odd occasion I do drink coffee I take it with cream (or milk) and sugar.

#39 Posted by Tobiass (150 posts) -

Have my bf drink a lot of coffee and then piss it directly into my mouth.

#40 Posted by Coafi (1481 posts) -

@Tobiass said:

Have my bf drink a lot of coffee and then piss it directly into my mouth.

Hmm, are you sure that's coffee you are drinking?

#41 Posted by OneManX (1676 posts) -

I just stay away from coffee... I've never had a real problem waking up though in the morning, so I usually pour some juice, gatorade, or if I want something hot, I'll make some tea.

#42 Posted by Philedius (204 posts) -

Almost always black, but when I'm feeling a little adventurous and crazy I might add some sugar and maybe a drop of milk.

#43 Posted by notdavid (815 posts) -

I brew a shit ton of coffee in a standard Mr Coffee automatic drip bullshit coffee making machine. While that's going, I microwave some milk. Fill half a mug with the coffee, and pump that fucker full of sugar. I go 8 spoon fulls. Then, use a whisk or beverage mixer thingy to froth up the microwaved milk. Pour that shit in your mug with the coffee, and spoon some foam from the milk on top.

I don't even know why I invested in a proper burr grinder if I'm just going to butcher my coffee like this.

#44 Posted by csl316 (7986 posts) -

I always went with cream and sugar, but a few months back I cut that crap and went black. It actually keeps me from craving more nowadays, too.

#45 Posted by 71Ranchero (2673 posts) -

"Regular"

#46 Posted by crusader8463 (14412 posts) -

When I do drink it it's with milk and a little sugar, but honestly I don't like coffee as a drink. I do however love coffee flavoured foods and candy. Coffee crisp bars, hard coffee flavoured candy, or coffee ice cream.

#47 Posted by MikkaQ (10264 posts) -

Good to see the majority of coffee drinkers here prefer not to ruin the shit out of the beverage.

#48 Posted by Xel (114 posts) -

FK in the coffee

otherwise black, no sugar

#49 Posted by Veektarius (4543 posts) -

Even drinking a very reasonable amount of coffee every morning, you still get addicted. It happened to me. I'm just putting it out there.

By the way, black.

#50 Edited by OmegaChosen (644 posts) -

Milk and sugar because I like how it tastes with milk and sugar. If you think a man is determined by how they take their coffee then you have weird views on the measure of a man.

I also prefer soda and kool-aid to beer. Any alcohol to be honest.