• 100 results
#1 Edited by sonic_hegehog (10 posts) -

here is mine your speed is how fast

#2 Edited by AltonBrown (947 posts) -

so fast it speed so fast like sonic hegehog

vrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrskreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

#3 Posted by Godlyawesomeguy (6403 posts) -

It's about as fast as anime is jerk. Think about it.

#4 Posted by benspyda (2051 posts) -

It gets the job done...

#5 Posted by blindisaac (141 posts) -
This is the wireless at my school. Wired is ridiculous.
#6 Posted by sonic_hegehog (10 posts) -

@blindisaac: wow, really fast

#7 Posted by blindisaac (141 posts) -

@sonic_hegehog: Yeah, I can download steam games normally under 5 minutes here. The speed in my home isnt bad either.

#8 Posted by buzz_clik (7030 posts) -

Blast processing.

#9 Posted by drGiggless (222 posts) -

I don't judge my internet speed by a number, just whether its fast enough to let the bodies hit the floor in runescape. It is.

#10 Edited by sonic_hegehog (10 posts) -

@drGiggless said:

I don't judge my internet speed by a number, just whether its fast enough to let the bodies hit the floor in runescape. It is.

sorry i was in middle to make epic montage, i forgot to turn off tabs

#11 Posted by Franstone (1156 posts) -
#12 Posted by drGiggless (222 posts) -

@sonic_hegehog said:

@drGiggless said:

sorry i was in middle to make epic montage, i forgot to turn off tabs

seems legit ;_;

#13 Posted by MistaSparkle (2148 posts) -

I still think this guy is a really good really bad troll. I'm sorry, I'm not trying to be mean. I just do.

#14 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

I lost it when I looked at the tabs, well done.

#15 Edited by Marmalade (193 posts) -

Blazing fast! I can download indie games on Steam in like under a week if I leave my computer on! This incredible speed at the low low price of only $60 a month.

#16 Edited by NOT_MUCH_CHOP (25 posts) -

Cant complain for a quiet country town in Oz :)

#17 Posted by hoossy (939 posts) -

slow... 1.6 mb/s down

yet, I can watch netflix and hbo go, and play console multiplayer... so doesn't really effect me. No Onlive for me though

#18 Edited by TruthTellah (9484 posts) -

Local FiOS running off wireless. Stream HD content on laptop, upload images and videos, and do just about everything quite well. I can't remember the last time I really waited around for something to download. Pretty convenient.

#19 Posted by JP_Russell (1174 posts) -

18Mb/s. I can download games on Steam at up to 2MB/s.

#20 Edited by ZenaxPure (2569 posts) -

@PeasantAbuse said:

I lost it when I looked at the tabs, well done.

Why has no one else pointed this out. I can not stop laughing, this is the best troll I've ever seen on the internet. Actually I can't even consider him a troll, he's a freakin' comedian.

#21 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (1937 posts) -
#22 Edited by Hero_Swe (1206 posts) -

Sorry Sonic, looks like I'm faster than you.

#23 Posted by JJOR64 (19071 posts) -

30down, 4up.

I really wish I can get fiber, but it's not available in my area. :/

#24 Posted by BR00KSIE (42 posts) -

3down, 0.37up.

The drawbacks of living in a village.

#25 Posted by soul101 (106 posts) -

50 down and 3 up.......damn Sweden!!!! That's some fast ass Internet!!!

#26 Posted by TaliciaDragonsong (8607 posts) -

Not fast enough.

#27 Posted by drGiggless (222 posts) -

its awesome how many people are taking this literally. let's see how big it can get.

#28 Posted by emem (1974 posts) -
DSL with 16Mb/s down, but I'll probably switch to cable next year (150Mb/s down).  

@Hero_Swe: Because of the date I assume that's not your test? Either way, the speed's amazing, especially up. 
#29 Edited by TruthTellah (9484 posts) -

@drGiggless said:

its awesome how many people are taking this literally. let's see how big it can get.

Hey, we're Giant Bomb; we can treat anything seriously. :D

After this, we'll be having a long argument on which lunch meat is best. ( ham, obviously )

#30 Posted by SmasheControllers (2554 posts) -
#31 Posted by atomic_dumpling (2483 posts) -

Theoretically it is 6Mb/s down, however I am sharing it with the girl next door and the ISP really, really sucks. They seem to throttle the heck out of the connection lately.

#32 Posted by Mnemoidian (962 posts) -

@emem: Yeah, the Swedish University NETwork is pretty fast. I used to have that kind of connection... it's pretty anti-climactic as soon as you realize there's pretty much no way you'll ever be able to use it. :P

More info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SUNET

#33 Posted by Hero_Swe (1206 posts) -

@emem said:

DSL with 16Mb/s down, but I'll probably switch to cable next year (150Mb/s down).

@Hero_Swe: Because of the date I assume that's not your test? Either way, the speed's amazing, especially up.

Yeah, that 1GB internet. A select few get it if you live in stockholm. I want it so badly! :D

#34 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3090 posts) -

Those tabs, son!

#35 Posted by Asrahn (555 posts) -

Fibre. I love my connection.

#36 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3489 posts) -
#37 Posted by TobbRobb (4853 posts) -
#38 Posted by Blommer4 (199 posts) -

It works

#39 Posted by GeekDown (1170 posts) -

30 mb/s. When I move this summer I'll probably get 100mb/s. I don't really need that much though, but it's either that or 25 mb/s and I don't want it slower than I currently have.

#40 Edited by MachoFantastico (4890 posts) -

You might as well be measuring the length of your dick when it comes to 'how fast is your internet' threads, cause that's all they am. No offence but there pretty pointless and are just a place to show off how fast your internet speed is. Here in the UK we have pretty decent internet anyway but it's how it performs day to day that matters. Wish Virgin Media myself and despite some stupid Customer Service issues I've always been happy with speed, consistency and price for the most part. 

#41 Posted by onan (1286 posts) -
For the price I really do wish it was faster, though.
#42 Posted by SpaceRunaway (873 posts) -

Hahahahaha, oh Jesus, you were trying too hard after the first "anime is jerks" post, but this totally redeems it. Best of the new troll class by far.

#43 Edited by JasonR86 (9729 posts) -

This is over Wi-Fi by the way.

#44 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

Not fast enough... 
I wanna move to Sweden 

#45 Posted by TorMasturba (1089 posts) -

Virtual hard-on fight!

#46 Posted by TorMasturba (1089 posts) -

@Hero_Swe said:

Sorry Sonic, looks like I'm faster than you.

Is auto-fellatio good for you or something? lol. I find these threads so stupid. Such a hard-on show off convention.

#47 Posted by SuperSambo (2887 posts) -

@TrueEnglishGent said:

You might as well be measuring the length of your dick when it comes to 'how fast is your internet' threads, cause that's all they am. No offence but there pretty pointless and are just a place to show off how fast your internet speed is. Here in the UK we have pretty decent internet anyway but it's how it performs day to day that matters. Wish Virgin Media myself and despite some stupid Customer Service issues I've always been happy with speed, consistency and price for the most part.

This reads like you are imparting knowledge, yet it is clearly obvious.

#48 Posted by theguy (797 posts) -

We're paying for 24 and we get about 4. The providers here are shitheads.

#49 Posted by Scrawnto (2468 posts) -

I hit about 80 mbps at home. It's supposed to be 100 mbps, but it's not worth making a fuss over. 80 is more than fast enough. I've had games download at 10 MB/s on Steam and Origin. Besides, when have ISPs ever made good on their claims?

#50 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@theguy said:

We're paying for 24 and we get about 4. The providers here are shitheads.

And yet you're still paying them money, so they win by default.  

Same problem happened where I used to live at one point and people got together and complained and it got fixed.  
Dumb to pay for something and then not getting it