• 142 results
#1 Posted by Aegon (5117 posts) -
#2 Posted by Yummylee (20571 posts) -

I'm exceptionally friendly and polite; the kind of guy who wouldn't dare complain about a meal even if I found a severed toe in my soup because I wouldn't want to insult anyone.... hyperbole aside, I definitely see myself as a very friendly individual. I'm not one to delve into conversations with strangers when waiting for the bus ect., but should something like that crop up, or I'm meeting someone new, I'm always one my best behaviour. It's only when I'm more comfortable around the person to better learn their limits for when i start being a bit more of a twat. All in the fun of banter even still...

#3 Posted by Brendan (7512 posts) -

Overall I'm pretty friendly, although I'm not excessively giddy, nor do I enthusiastically engage in conversation with strangers that often. However, I have only ever been in one fight, and have avoided conflict throughout most of my life by being on good terms with most people I come into contact with.

#4 Posted by Video_Game_King (34603 posts) -

Somewhere between a 1 or 2.

#5 Posted by Cyrus_Saren (518 posts) -

0-1. To people I don't know, anyway. People I do know it goes up to maybe 2-3.
#6 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

I'm like a 10. I'm way too nice in person. Although I will admit that Larry David is my hero. I just don't have the heart to call people out on their bullshit in real life. 

#7 Posted by YI_Orange (1071 posts) -

I'm very friendly. Always really polite to people I don't know that well and most things that could be seen as mean are playful ribbings and I usually say everything with some degree of smile on my face.

#8 Posted by Liber (647 posts) -

After working 2 months in costumer service I figured that I hate humans.

#9 Posted by LordXavierBritish (6320 posts) -

Fuck you.

#10 Posted by Hector (3346 posts) -

Higher than 5 for sure!! I like to get along with everyone!

#11 Posted by Aegon (5117 posts) -
@PrivateIronTFU said:
I'm like a 10. I'm way too nice in person. Although I will admit that Larry David is my hero. I just don't have the heart to call people out on their bullshit in real life. 
*wakes up to little girl singing horridly*  
"shut up..what the fuck...shut the fuck up SHUT THE FUCK UP"
#12 Posted by Mr_Skeleton (5117 posts) -

I am way too nice. And humble.

#13 Posted by TwilitEnd656 (617 posts) -

Unless they manage to push all my particular buttons, I find it easy to be generally friendly, even to those that might come off as a bit rude. Hell, even if they do irritate me, it's actually not that hard to keep civil. Working at an independent post office, I see a lot of people; I don't know them, their habits, how their days might've been prior to them walking in, so I choose to give pretty much everyone the benefit of the doubt.

#14 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3479 posts) -

I'm an overly polite, annoying milquetoast.

#15 Posted by Muerthoz (344 posts) -

When I first meet somebody I start off as a 3. That's until they show me if I should be a 0 or a 5 with them. I tend to be picky about who I choose to be around so it's rare for most people to see the 5 side of me

#16 Posted by Simplexity (1382 posts) -

I am way too nice, but mostly because I am a coward and people certainly take advantage, the amount of crap I have to do for people is kinda depressing.

#17 Posted by MariachiMacabre (6937 posts) -

I'm really nice to everyone, but with the people that act like morons and such, I tend to be very sarcastic. I'm not super tolerant of assholes, so I feel the need to act like an asshole to them.

#18 Edited by Zithe (1045 posts) -

I used to be somewhere around 4.5, which I now consider to be a little too nice. I would say 3-4 currently (I voted for 4). I'm still super polite to every reasonable person, but I am quicker to call someone on their douchebaggery nowadays.

I will say that for whatever I reason, I tend to be a little less nice on message boards than I am in real life. Maybe the anonymity makes me more honest? I'm not sure.

#19 Posted by msavo (7522 posts) -

5. I think I'm a little too nice sometimes.

#20 Posted by Claude (16251 posts) -

I'm very friendly. I always have been. People say I have an honest face.

#21 Posted by SexualBubblegumX (536 posts) -

Kinda average on the niceness. In few years i'll be that gumpy old man that sends sammiches back at the deli because the bread isn't fresh enough.

#22 Posted by Giantstalker (1445 posts) -

Somewhere between 1 and 2. My tours have really screwed me up

#23 Posted by Redbullet685 (5980 posts) -

I'd say I would be a 4.

#24 Posted by iam3green (14388 posts) -

i'm very friendly, talk to me and i'll talk.

#25 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Definitely 5. I'm nicer than all of you jerks. Call me a liar and we'll fight!

Really though, I am incredibly nice.

#26 Posted by Xolare (1257 posts) -

It's not that I'm not friendly, it's that I'm shy.

#27 Posted by Aronman789 (2674 posts) -

I would say a 2.  
I won't call you a cunt or anything, but I'm pretty damn blunt, which has made me seem like a douche a couple times.

#28 Posted by project343 (2807 posts) -

Umm. I'd say a 4. Friendlier than most, but not in a creepy, overwhelming way.

#29 Posted by Virago (2486 posts) -

0. I'm a huge cunt.

#30 Posted by Half_Life (61 posts) -

I'd say a 4, usually somewhere between a 3 and 4, but leaning towards 4. Higher than that I'm very happy, lower I'm in a bad mood.

#31 Posted by Aegon (5117 posts) -
@Xolare said:
It's not that I'm not friendly, it's that I'm shy.
I know the feeling. 
#32 Posted by Capum15 (4571 posts) -

2-3 normally, 4 and possibly 5 with good friends/family.

#33 Posted by Intro (1191 posts) -

Depends. In public, work and things like that, a 4 or 5.

#34 Posted by BakerTheZombie (75 posts) -

I like to think of myself as a fairly friendly person, if a bit shy. Occasionally my sense of humor can make me come across as a dick, but I don't go out of my way to be a douche to people.

#35 Posted by Irvandus (2643 posts) -

4 nice enough to be nice but not nice enough to be too nice nice.

#36 Posted by Turambar (6484 posts) -

5.  I've done multiple holiday seasons in retail and have yet to become bitter about it.

#37 Posted by Claude (16251 posts) -

@Virago said:

0. I'm a huge cunt.

Bitch

#38 Posted by bassman2112 (806 posts) -

I put a 5 just because I'm very stereotypically Canadian

#39 Edited by DanielJW (4915 posts) -

I'm very friendly, but also compulsively sarcastic. So usually it takes people a minute to realize I'm not a giant asshole and see that I'm actually a pretty cool fellow.

#40 Posted by natetodamax (19136 posts) -

I'm really friendly, even to the people at my school that I loathe.

#41 Posted by Rudeboy217 (1760 posts) -

I'm friendly as fuck.

#42 Posted by Juicebox (485 posts) -

0  i stab people on contact

#43 Posted by Bestostero (2758 posts) -

5. I am a nice dude unless you give me a reason to be mean, but always nice initially :)

#44 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -

minus 1 - 0 against people I don't know and 3 - 4 for the people I do know.

that's right, I don't give a fuck about the people I don't know

#45 Posted by Subjugation (4693 posts) -

5. Unless you give me a reason to hate you, but even then I tend to keep it to myself.

#46 Posted by Robot_Sneakers (417 posts) -

Either like a three or a four I'd assume, I mean maybe it's difficult to rate yourself but i try to be friendly so that probably counts for something.

#47 Posted by Patman99 (1543 posts) -

Im shy but very friendly with just about anyone... Even if I dont like you, I will still be nice to you...

#48 Posted by dungbootle (2454 posts) -

I like being nice, being nice is cool

#49 Posted by biospank (641 posts) -

Mmmh people say that I am honest and friendlly, funny. but I'm probably a 4 because I love kill'in stuff like fish and moose, deer.

#50 Posted by Hot_Karl (3309 posts) -

Like a 4 or 5, depending. I look like an asshole, I'm kind of an asshole, but I mean no harm, ever. Much, much nicer than people expect me to be. 

I go off of the vibe of the person I'm meeting. If they're personable, I am too. If they're reserved, I am too.