This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Dont_Kiss_Ass (1 posts) -

I play the podcast and this is what I do:

Davis: "Hey everybody welcome to another episode of the BombCast." "So Patrick, what are you playing?"

*Skips 20 minutes of the podcast."

Gerstmann "So this one gamplay feature is kind of hard to comprehend."

Patrick: "When in my opinion -"

*skips two minutes of the BombCast*

Shoemaker: "This game is so hard!"

Patrick: "Well -"

*Notice that Patrick is still talking*

*Skips another two minutes of the BombCast*

*Realizes that Patrick is going to intervene every time when someone else is talking*

*Ends podcast*

If you assholes from 4chan want to know how I handle the quick looks:

*Looks at the new quick looks that are posted*

*Avoids all the ones with Patrick in it. . . . . Which is over half of them*

I don't like to suck dick and kiss ass so I don't see how this skinny pasty-white douche with a white man's afro is entertaining.

I wouldn't be surprise if the comments I end up getting are nothing but troll posts. I mean, this community is the spiritual successor to 4chan right?

#2 Posted by wilsouk (44 posts) -

So thats your first post..

#3 Posted by joshthebear (2700 posts) -

Cool story bro.

#4 Posted by Sooty (8082 posts) -

lol

#5 Posted by hustlerlt (333 posts) -

@joshthebear said:

Cool story bro.
#6 Posted by desolation15 (113 posts) -

You sound like you know what you're talking about. You voice your opinion and you don't care what people think. I respect that. Please recommend me a better podcast so I can listen to it with my ears.

#7 Posted by zyn (2591 posts) -

So true...

#8 Posted by CaLe (4021 posts) -

Did Patrick beat you up and steal your lunch money? Poor kid.

#9 Posted by ZeForgotten (10397 posts) -
@Dont_Kiss_Ass said:

I play the podcast and this is what I do:

Davis: "Hey everybody welcome to another episode of the BombCast." "So Patrick, what are you playing?"

*Skips 20 minutes of the podcast."

Gerstmann "So this one gamplay feature is kind of hard to comprehend."

Patrick: "When in my opinion -"

Shoemaker: "This game is so hard!"

Patrick: "Well -"

*Notice that Patrick is still talking*

*Skips another two minutes of the BombCast*

*Realizes that Patrick is going to intervene every time when someone else is talking*

*Ends podcast*

If you assholes from 4chan want to know how I handle the quick looks:

*Looks at the new quick looks that are posted*

*Avoids all the ones with Patrick in it. . . . . Which is over half of them*

I don't like to suck dick and kiss ass so I don't see how this skinny pasty-white douche with a white man's afro is entertaining.

I wouldn't be surprise if the comments I end up getting are nothing but troll posts. I mean, this community is the spiritual successor to 4chan right?

Well, duh. You start out with a troll post and you'll get troll posts 
Last part I agree with though, too many people from 4chan are here.  
Grenade the fuckers
#10 Posted by XenoNick (1451 posts) -

So yeah. Ok. Ponies.

#11 Posted by alternate (2717 posts) -

So did you register just to hate on Pat or is this an alt account? Great timing too, kick the dude while he is down.

#12 Posted by DeF (4925 posts) -

flagged because you're an ass.

#13 Posted by MisterMouse (3560 posts) -

Well personally I feel like Klepek offers a nice alternative to what the rest of the crew already has, it was a good hire for Giant Bomb to expand their base in what they play and what they think, and Patrick offers some nice commentary.

#14 Posted by believer258 (11995 posts) -

I know that what I'm about to say is against forum rules and that it's just feeding the troll, so I'll just let The Terminator say it:

#15 Edited by glyn (382 posts) -

@Sooty said:

lol

Hardcore!

#16 Posted by imsh_pl (3298 posts) -
#17 Posted by Phatmac (5726 posts) -

You do realize that Patrick's father died yesterday right? Yet you still thought that this was a good idea? Kindly fuck off sir.

#18 Posted by smokeyd123 (330 posts) -

You sound like an angry, angry little man. Everyone stop bumping the thread and it will eventually go away.

#19 Posted by Positrark (316 posts) -

You made a new account to rant on a guy who just lost his father, everyone who likes him and the forum as a whole.

Fantastic timing. Please accept your award.

#20 Edited by Village_Guy (2637 posts) -

Flag and move on, this is just a troll / hate thread, let the mods close it peacefully.

@XenoNick said:

So yeah. Ok. Ponies.

Fuck yeah Ponies!

EDIT: Also fuck you @Dont_Kiss_Ass: for being an ass and kicking a cool dude while he's kinda down. And where the hell does the 4chan thing comes in? If your post is anything to go by, I'd wager that you're the one from 4chan.

#21 Posted by von_wemberg (166 posts) -

@MisterMouse said:

Well personally I feel like Klepek offers a nice alternative to what the rest of the crew already has, it was a good hire for Giant Bomb to expand their base in what they play and what they think, and Patrick offers some nice commentary.

Yeah, I got over him a while ago. He has some really intelligent and informative thoughts on things.

#22 Posted by Jothel (934 posts) -

always liked Patrick, does great stuff on here. also I listen to the bombcast while playing games, usually sports ones as they don't require too much reading/thought.

#23 Posted by laserbolts (5331 posts) -

Wow what a dick.

#24 Posted by Sogeman (872 posts) -

@imsh_pl: dammit, I was so close to posting the 2nd. Good thing I scrolled down while looking at the screen.

#25 Posted by Stonyman65 (2765 posts) -

Fuck this guy. Seriously.

But I do see (hear) his point though....

#26 Edited by mscupcakes (612 posts) -
Patrick ain't care, yo!

@Sogeman: Don't worry, I think your avatar works perfectly in this scenario. Now excuse me while I go watch 3rd Rock From The Sun.

#27 Posted by Sweep (8927 posts) -

I don't know why you thought we would tolerate you creating an account specifically to insult members of staff and the community here but, hey, we won't. Get the fuck out.