How is this fucking fair ITV ?

turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By turbomonkey138

So normally i don't watch x-factor becuase its a bunch of shit . However this just makes the whole way x-factor works . Or supposed to work ... completely broken . watch this and see for yourself . 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-FOBOAfjLc&feature=fvhl#

Embedding is disabled btw 
Also x-factor is totally  fake anyway !

Soap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 29

#2  Edited By Soap

....hmm?

ITV is a junk channel anyway, just stick to BBC 1,2,3, Channel 4, E4 and Dave if you can (and only have freeview lol)

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By flaminghobo
@Soap said:
"ITV is a junk channel anyway, just stick to BBC 1,2,3, Channel 4, E4 and Dave if you can (and only have freeview lol) "
I agree with what this man says.
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Scooper
@Soap said:
" ....hmm?   ITV is a junk channel anyway, just stick to BBC 1,2,3, Channel 4, E4 and Dave if you can (and only have freeview lol) "
This is right. ITV has never really put out anything worth watching in years. It's an old fashioned channel and it hasn't evolved enough.
I wish I had dave so I could watch old TopGear and Red Dwarf episodes.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By turbomonkey138

But there are loads of people who do watch the channel and its worrying

flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By flaminghobo
@Scooper said:
This is right. ITV has never really put out anything worth watching in years. It's an old fashioned channel and it hasn't evolved enough. I wish I had dave so I could watch old TopGear and Red Dwarf episodes. "
You're forgetting QI. 

@turbomonkey138 said:
" But there are loads of people who do watch the channel and its worrying "
That's show business!
Scooper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Scooper
@FlamingHobo said:
" @Scooper said:
This is right. ITV has never really put out anything worth watching in years. It's an old fashioned channel and it hasn't evolved enough. I wish I had dave so I could watch old TopGear and Red Dwarf episodes. "
You're forgetting QI. 
What do you mean? I'm missing episodes of QI on Dave or on ITV because QI's a programme from the BBC. Besides I just watch the new ones on iPlayer, I don't really care about old episodes of QI.
ryoma122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By ryoma122

i dont watch it full stop and how the hell did he get through its not fair he had his chance and he f***Ked it up and there giving him a second chance  
roborobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By roborobb

I dont watch television anymore, Its just too corrupt/fake/horseshit. I prefer playing video games with friends + going BOWLING. 

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#10  Edited By Pazy
@ryoma122 said:
" i dont watch it full stop and how the hell did he get through its not fair he had his chance and he f***Ked it up and there giving him a second chance   "
I dont really think he screwed up, he sang well and won the competition but the band he ended up in (with fellow "winners" and people who had deals with Popstars The Rivals to manage them) failed to write them good songs and/or market them. Im not trying to say they were a great band but mishandled (I didnt really like them) but its obvious hes actually a good singer but I do have to question whether he deserves another chance considering hes had one but there are other people, who might be pushed out for him, that havent had a chance yet.
turbomonkey138

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By turbomonkey138
@RoboRobb: wii bowling ?
roborobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By roborobb
@turbomonkey138: thats practice, real life bowling is slightly better. 
flaminghobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By flaminghobo
@Scooper said:
" @FlamingHobo said:
" @Scooper said:
You're forgetting QI. 
What do you mean? I'm missing episodes of QI on Dave or on ITV because QI's a programme from the BBC. Besides I just watch the new ones on iPlayer, I don't really care about old episodes of QI. "
I was talking about the episodes on Dave, that's what I usually watch the channel for as well as Top Gear and Dragon's Den. 
Ah, you are forgiven then.