#1 Posted by lourivellini (3 posts) -

Just wondering if this happens to everyone here, but i recently linked my steam account here to compare my achevements to others. Awesome feature, but unfortunatey, it is taking forever to show up in giant bomb.

According to this giantbomb, the last time i played was nov 27, which is 1 week ago, and ive played every day since.

#2 Posted by EquitasInvictus (1949 posts) -

I don't think the Giant Bomb achievements system is too active (in fact, it's getting phased out), but if you really wanted to refresh it right away you can go to your profile's achievements page, Click "Manage Your Accounts" and you should see a list of your accounts and a refresh button. Click the refresh button and wait a bit and it should update.

#3 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4608 posts) -

I don't think the amount really matters? They do take a little while though, yeah.

#4 Posted by 49th (2670 posts) -

No one will ever see them.

#5 Posted by BestUsernameEver (4825 posts) -

@49th said:

#6 Edited by lourivellini (3 posts) -

@EquitasInvictus said:

I don't think the Giant Bomb achievements system is too active (in fact, it's getting phased out), but if you really wanted to refresh it right away you can go to your profile's achievements page, Click "Manage Your Accounts" and you should see a list of your accounts and a refresh button. Click the refresh button and wait a bit and it should update.

im not seeing a refresh button:

@49th said:

I dont care about people seeing them. Im more interested in comparing my acheivements to other peoples, and seeing which of mine are rare or uncommon achievements.

#7 Posted by believer258 (11565 posts) -

It takes a while to update. You can force it to update by unlinking and then relinking your account, but that's a hassle and you will jave to do it every time you want the achievements immediately. And sometimes it can take a really long time to update.

I'm sorry to say that the feature you're looking for is not very well implemented here.

#8 Posted by Mrsignerman44 (1100 posts) -

One achievement, not too long. But 4? Woah, that'll take some time.