How often do achievements update?

drevik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By drevik

My achievements haven't updated for 48 hours now. I'm just wondering how often this is updated on Giantbomb.

Megalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Megalon

It's kind of "whenever they feel like it". I remember awhile back someone saying it's a manual thing they have to do, so sometimes it's every day, sometimes it's every other day or so.

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Diamond

Mine just updated 25 minutes ago.  Seems to be pretty random, earlier this year it took about 3-4 days to update my achievements, then they updated again about 8 hours later.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By ahriman22

Mine hasn't updated in 3 days. I can't say.

nukesniper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By nukesniper
@Megalon said:
" It's kind of "whenever they feel like it". I remember awhile back someone saying it's a manual thing they have to do, so sometimes it's every day, sometimes it's every other day or so. "
Yeah, I thought I heard there was a button they have to push or something. Generally I see mine go around night time (at least, what is night in the US here.) They mentioned maybe giving a manual button for us, but I bet that would have an effect on the system here. So usually I see it get updated at night, and sometimes over the weekends they miss it. It happens eventually, but when I'm checking to see if I've ranked up a game of mine and it hasn't updated yet, I just keep at it anyways. Padding my B or A rank, whatever I was trying to get to.