• 200 results
#1 Posted by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -
#2 Posted by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -
I'm drinking some A&W Root Beer right now. First drink of pop I've had in a few weeks, due to the fact that I have nearly eliminated pop from my diet, and as good as it is, my stomach is hating me.
#3 Posted by Gamer_152 (14065 posts) -

Usually once a day. I'm a sugar-filled motherfucker.

#4 Posted by 71Ranchero (2716 posts) -

When I feel like it I guess. Considering Im healthy to begin with I can pretty much eat and drink what I want when I want.

#5 Posted by matthias2437 (985 posts) -

I only drink all natural diet pop for the most part but I normally drink 2 bottles a day..... it gets pretty expensive hah.

#6 Posted by RandomInternetUser (6789 posts) -

Very rarely. And I mean very. I only do so if I'm out eating somewhere and I know their water is realllly shitty water. At home I only drink water.

#7 Posted by Teptom (2047 posts) -

I cut back to once a week at the beginning of summer. I used to drink 2-3 cans a day before that.

#8 Posted by supermonkey122 (814 posts) -

more than anyone should

#9 Posted by i69edUrGpa (586 posts) -

Coke...every...single...day...help me :(

#10 Posted by Everyones_A_Critic (6294 posts) -

Since they're carbonated and just as, if not more, sugary, I'll include energy drinks here. I try and go for the sugar-free/low-carb ones though. I'm willing to bet many of you are reading this like "What a fucking moron, doesn't he realize that anyone who drinks diet soda or any other carbonated calorie-free drink is going to get cancer and die a painful, horrible death?" And I just shrug. Because fuck going to be early.

#11 Posted by The_Tolman (430 posts) -

Before this past summer i would drink it multiple times, almost everyday, because of a job where I had unlimited free access to soda. Since then I've quit my job and have become so incredibly poor that I can't afford to buy it.

#12 Posted by crusader8463 (14419 posts) -

I stopped almost completely for a year or so because the people who buy the groceries in the house never bought the stuff. However, the last month or so I have gone on a bender drinking a can or two a day. I got one last can in the fridge, and I think I'm going to take a break shortly after that's gone. After that year or two break every time I got a sip of the stuff it was like liquid sex on my taste buds, but after a few cans it just lost it's appeal.

#13 Posted by TheSeductiveMoose (3617 posts) -

I do not understand how people can drink soda everyday and not get fat.

I don't drink the stuff any more.

#14 Posted by Robot_Sneakers (418 posts) -

I never drink it unless I'm sick and then odds are that I'm mostly going to have gatorade or some sports drink. I've been eating healthy for a while and it just doesn't taste as good as it used to, it's weird.

#15 Posted by DAFTPUNK (1213 posts) -

just water and protein shakes with Chocolate milk.

#16 Posted by Codester (6 posts) -

multiple times a day... i'm diabeeetus

#17 Posted by Scrawnto (2440 posts) -

@TheSeductiveMoose: I'm pretty much entirely incapable of getting fat. I try to eat as much as my stomach will let me. I eat ice cream and drink soda most everyday, but I've actually lost weight this summer. I weigh 120 lbs. The most I've ever weighed was 135. I'm scarily skinny. I have to exercise like crazy to gain any weight, but at least when I do it's all muscle. My soda consumption doesn't seem to have any effect on my weight.

It's especially weird considering the rest of my family. My dad's got a bit of a belly at around 180, but my sisters and mother are both well over 200 lbs. The only people in my family built anything like me are my second cousins.

#18 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

Never, I cut out all sugar except for fruit.

#19 Posted by Oscar__Explosion (2229 posts) -

I used to drink it all the time, but now-a-days i've cut down my soda drinking to almost none.

#20 Posted by WickedFather (1731 posts) -

@TheSeductiveMoose said:

I do not understand how people can drink soda everyday and not get fat.

I don't drink the stuff any more.

Some countries have 2 litres for 18p with no sugar, I chuff that stuff down plenty lots. Pop does not mean sugar unless you're in a bad place.

#21 Edited by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Once a day, sometimes I won't drink one for a few days though. My eating habits are awful, I need help.

@Everyones_A_Critic said:

Since they're carbonated and just as, if not more, sugary, I'll include energy drinks here. I try and go for the sugar-free/low-carb ones though. I'm willing to bet many of you are reading this like "What a fucking moron, doesn't he realize that anyone who drinks diet soda or any other carbonated calorie-free drink is going to get cancer and die a painful, horrible death?" And I just shrug. Because fuck going to be early.

I've heard that the whole diet pop giving you cancer thing is a myth, but I could be mistaken.

#22 Posted by Shadow (4978 posts) -

I live on diet soda

#23 Posted by ImmortalSaiyan (4676 posts) -

Only when desperate for a drink. I normally drink Water and Milk with the occasional glass of juice.

#24 Posted by Codester (6 posts) -

@mcderby4: not even starches or bread

#25 Posted by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -
@PeasantAbuse said:

Once a day, sometimes I won't drink one for a few days though. My eating habits are awful, I need help.

@Everyones_A_Critic said:

I've heard that the whole diet pop giving you cancer thing is a myth, but I could be mistaken.

It certainly isn't any better for you than regular pop.
#26 Edited by Scrumdidlyumptious (1639 posts) -

I only drink water. When I was younger, soda and juice used to be the only thing I would drink, but some day I just randomly started drinking water exclusively. I don't know why.

#27 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

@damnboyadvance: Yeah. The internet is annoying, I was just looking around for information on this and some studies show no correlation between cancer and diet soda, while others do. Pretty much everything gives you cancer these days (cell phones, the sun, etc.) so I will continue my unhealthy ways of drinking both diet and non-diet pop.

#28 Posted by GJSmitty (651 posts) -

From April-ish 2010 to April-ish 2011 I didn't drink any soda. So I went a year without soda. Ever since I have it maybe once a month. I've just gotten in to the habit of picking water over it at restaurants

#29 Posted by AcidBrandon18 (720 posts) -

I rarely drink pop. I used to drink tons of it back in middleschool, but know I'm mainly a water and milk guy. Oh and the occasional diet Monster. :P

#30 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5813 posts) -

I used to drink a 12-pack every two weeks.

Then I bought a case of Big Blue, and it was so awful, that it turned me off of soda, almost for good. Now I just get a Pibb Xtra from the vending machine at school occasionally.

#31 Posted by damnboyadvance (4060 posts) -
@PeasantAbuse: Well you have to remember that all that has been shown are correlations. Have you heard of "correlation does not prove causation?" Yeah, that applies here.
#32 Posted by Klaimore (945 posts) -

Too much...

#33 Posted by Hector (3357 posts) -

I'm drinking soda as I type this message lol.

#34 Posted by kmdrkul (3476 posts) -

Usually one or two sodas a day. sometimes when I'm feeling rasengan as fuck I'll drink three.

#35 Edited by Joker369 (872 posts) -

very rarely. I now drink lemonade to get my sugar fix

#36 Posted by Jimi (1126 posts) -

Like water.

#37 Posted by StickyW3b (121 posts) -

I smoke cigs, drink coffe and chig soda like theres no tomorrow!

#38 Posted by LibraryDues (342 posts) -

About once a month. When I got in shape a couple of years back, one habit that stuck with me is drinking a lot of water, around 100 oz a day. So I'm generally not thirsty, and if I am, it rarely occurs to me to drink anything other than H20.

#39 Posted by solidejake (484 posts) -

I drink it more than once a day. No kidding, I call it a soda-fix, and haven't missed it in over a year. And I am very healthy actually.

#40 Edited by Elusionar (309 posts) -

10-12 cans of diet Pepsi a day... plz kill me before my diabetes dose!

#41 Posted by Navyseils (164 posts) -

None of these properly describe my soda drinking habits.

I almost exclusively drink soda. I can enjoy fruit juice now and again, I like tea, I can drink water if I have to... but I just prefer fizzy goodness.

I always thought the majority of people did that.

#42 Posted by Deranged (1837 posts) -

@Codester: Nope, only the exception of sprouted bread which has no sugar and half a gram of fat. But plenty of those healthy carbs I need for my muscles.

#43 Posted by RE_Player1 (7557 posts) -

Too much.

#44 Posted by spankingaddict (2660 posts) -

3 or 4 times a week... I LOVE POP

#45 Posted by JJOR64 (18938 posts) -

Not as much as I used to. Would rather drink juice or something of that nature.

#46 Posted by Mars_Cleric (1593 posts) -

I drink soft drinks

#47 Posted by Shaunage (698 posts) -

I stopped completely 2 weeks back and I'm going to stick with it.

#48 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

Never. No more sugar for me.

#49 Posted by Centimani (550 posts) -

Almost daily. Once I unintentionally went about three days with no caffeine and went into withdrawal from it, and almost eliminated it in the following months. I've relapsed a bit this year.

#50 Posted by CitizenKane (10506 posts) -

I haven't drank a soda since February 2008.