• 147 results
Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Devil240Z

I'm starting to think I might drink too much.

captjim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By captjim

three or four times a week.

Claude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By Claude

Every other day, but I have a problem. I can't afford to drink everyday.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Devil240Z

@captjim said:

...That makes me feel better.

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#5  Edited By Evilsbane

I stopped drinking just because at some point after my last Beer Tequlia binge I realized I didn't like drinking all that much, I'd rather smoke a blunt every now and then, good mood chilled out no hangover and you can sit back and laugh your ass off at all your drunk friends being drunk.

captjim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By captjim
@Devil240Z said:

@captjim said:

...That makes me feel better.

i also live in louisiana which is the only state where getting drunk is so required that there are drive-thru daiquiri places.
Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Devil240Z

@Evilsbane: I can respect that. I mostly drink out of total boredom but I have been especially bored recently...

bobafettjm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 69

#8  Edited By bobafettjm

Never.

TheUnsavedHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#9  Edited By TheUnsavedHero

As the unofficial babysitter and problem solver of my group of friends, It's rare that I get drop dead wasted. I'd say once every three or four months.

spazmaster666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 16

#10  Edited By spazmaster666

I've never gotten drunk nor do I see the appeal of "getting drunk," since all it does in my view is increase the chances of inducing liver disease (not to mention the possibility of respiratory failure or brain deterioration if you consume excessive amounts of alcohol).

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By McGhee

@Devil240Z: What is your definition of "drunk". I have a beer or two or three every five or six days out of the week, but I only get really shit-faced hammered every year or two.

Ub3rSlug

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By Ub3rSlug

@bobafettjm said:

Never.
No Caption Provided

Never. (Clip of Bombcast from E3 '09, cut together by Intern Nick!)

EDIT: For some reason, image didn't want to work. Fixed that! (And now the caption wasn't added... alright then!)

Devoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By Devoid

I drink every time I go to the city, which is once or twice a week. My friend and I have been celebrating his new place recently by getting drunk and playing co-op games. He also works at a bar, so we drink there fairly often.

But damn, drinking is expensive. Think of all the stuff I could have bought if I didn't spend stupid amounts of money on alcohol.

mattyhochs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mattyhochs

Whenever I am in possession of alcohol.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Devil240Z

@McGhee_the_Insomniac: I usually drink because I cant sleep. When I want to go to bed I usually have 3 or 4 good beers.

NathHaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By NathHaw

@Devoid said:

I drink every time I go to the city, which is once or twice a week. My friend and I have been celebrating his new place recently by getting drunk and playing co-op games. He also works at a bar, so we drink there fairly often.

But damn, drinking is expensive. Think of all the stuff I could have bought if I didn't spend stupid amounts of money on alcohol.

It's even worse the next day when you can't remember how in the world you spent that much money. Sometimes, I would wonder if I'd just dropped the money, and some lucky person found it on the floor.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Devil240Z

@Devoid said:

Drinking is expensive in a bar. It cost me no more than $10 to get fully drunk.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By McGhee

@Devil240Z said:

@McGhee_the_Insomniac: I usually drink because I cant sleep. When I want to go to bed I usually have 3 or 4 good beers.

How many days a week do you do this? Do you have cravings besides wanting to sleep?

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Evilsbane

@Devil240Z said:

@Evilsbane: I can respect that. I mostly drink out of total boredom but I have been especially bored recently...

Agreed, if there's nothing else to do ill drink a few beers and down some shots but getting "shit-faced" just...Bleh fuck that, I don't even really have bad hangovers but I hate waking up and going...well I Think I had fun last night...

swoxx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#20  Edited By swoxx

Out to clubs and/or parties? 3-4 times a month. At home? maybe once or twice a month. Depends on your definition of drunk. I never get shitfaced if I'm at home by my self, just get a nice buzz going and play some games.

Avatar image for rollingzeppelin
rollingzeppelin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rollingzeppelin
Jazzycola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#22  Edited By Jazzycola

I have never been drunk really...but I got buzzed a couple times(twice?Maybe 3 times?) in high school but quit drinking Senior year which is ironically when most of my friends ended up starting. Haven't had a drop since.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Devil240Z

@McGhee_the_Insomniac said:

@Devil240Z said:

How many days a week do you do this? Do you have cravings besides wanting to sleep?

I started doing it because I worked a night job and got off at around 2AM. I just wanted to fall asleep before the sun came up, but I was always so pumped up cause my job was pretty physical and I usually ate dinner right after I got home which I hear is bad for falling asleep. Now I just want to go to bed before midnight but I am never tired by then. So I basically just drink enough to get relaxed enough to fall asleep.@Evilsbane said:

@Devil240Z said:

Agreed, if there's nothing else to do ill drink a few beers and down some shots but getting "shit-faced" just...Bleh fuck that, I don't even really have bad hangovers but I hate waking up and going...well I Think I had fun last night...

Yeah I don't get shit faced. I don't remember the last time I had any sort of hangover.

Maybe things will change once I get a day job. I'm having a hard time adjusting to normal hours. I've been a total night owl for ever, but now there is just NOTHING to do at night. God damn getting older.

Hizang

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 15

#24  Edited By Hizang

About 3 times a year, I do not get drunk often but when I do I get DRUNK!

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By iam3green

every once in a while. i don't like drinking all that much.

Deusoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#26  Edited By Deusoma

I drink at truly random intervals, but awesomely enough I'm tanked right now as I see this thread for the first time. 8D

Castiel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#27  Edited By Castiel

Not that often actually. The times when I really do get drunk is actually when I least expect it. For example when me and some friends went over to a bar after school was over, just to have like one or two beers and maybe play some darts, you know nothing special, but then 14-15 beers later, and maybe even some shots, you're suddenly having a REAL good time and hey it's dark outside and I didn't even notice before now: congrats you're drunk as fuck.

When you got out with the intention of getting drunk, I always think it's too forced and I find it pretty difficult to get drunk in those situations, but when you're out with your friends just having fun, and nothing more, that is always the situation when things goes crazy and I wake up in bed with Jessica Alba and Mary Elizabeth Winstead or something like that...

Abigailnn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Abigailnn

not very often, im a lightweight

EVO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By EVO

Once a week.

satansmagichat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By satansmagichat

@Devil240Z said:

Yeah man, drinking to get to sleep is pretty bad. I don't have the facts on me, but you should get that looked into.

Devil240Z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Devil240Z

@satansmagichat said:

@Devil240Z said:

Yeah man, drinking to get to sleep is pretty bad. I don't have the facts on me, but you should get that looked into.

You're probably right but in the short term it seems better than being frustrated at my insomnia.

Zithe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Zithe

@Jazzycola said:

I have never been drunk really...but I got buzzed a couple times(twice?Maybe 3 times?) in high school but quit drinking Senior year which is ironically when most of my friends ended up starting. Haven't had a drop since.

This is pretty much my exact response.

Avatar image for deactivated-6281db536cb1d
deactivated-6281db536cb1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I drink regularly, but I don't ever really drink to the point of any significant intoxication. If I'm out playing poker I'll drink maybe three beers in a three or four hour period. If I'm out playing some board games with friends, I'll usually share a pitcher of beer or two between three or four of us.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#34  Edited By Enigma777

I've managed to cut down to 3-4 times a month. So proud of myself!

valiantgrizzly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By valiantgrizzly

Buzzed every few months. Tops. Like maybe once or twice a year. I hate the feeling of being drunk, and I hate being around people who are drunk.

I'll take marijuana over alcohol anyday.

SeriouslyNow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By SeriouslyNow

Never.

Drinking is for uptight people who can't enjoy a good time.

Oh wait, that's not drinking.

Always.

IBurningStar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By IBurningStar

I don't drink.

rawrnosaurous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#38  Edited By rawrnosaurous
I currently live in Ohio, which I'm guessing most people wouldn't hate it as much as I do but I grew up in California and right outside of London. So invariably this place is a lot more dull than where I grew up to facilitate said dullness they have tried to spice things up with drive thru liquor stores. Which I find immensely frightening it's like their daring people to drink and drive. 

More on topic however I tend to drink whenever possible, I don't get illegitimately drunk though. I've only gotten legitimately drunk maybe once if that, I think you need to distinguish between getting drunk and drinking though. One does not invariably lead to the other, I can drink for hours and not be drunk so unless your actively trying to be shit faced every time you put your lip to the bottle I think drinking often isn't terrible at all.
ShadowVirus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

#39  Edited By ShadowVirus

Every Friday night.

Avatar image for mariachimacabre
MariachiMacabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By MariachiMacabre

Never. Don't like the taste of alcohol at all.

Avatar image for the_hiro_abides
the_hiro_abides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#41  Edited By the_hiro_abides

Once or twice a year usually. When I was younger I used to go to drinking parties but now a days it's more of a novelty for me.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#42  Edited By JJWeatherman

Never. 'Cause fuck drunk people.

Although I've been considering joining them. 'Cause fuck me.

pjacobson21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#43  Edited By pjacobson21

I only drink with friends,  so the amount of times I drink depends on how often my friends want to get together and drink.  Right now since I'm not in school this is at least every weekend and sometimes more, although I only really get drink like once maybe twice in these peak periods.  During the school year I'll drink maybe once a month, if that.  Honestly, all it takes is one really bad hangover, and I'm talking really bad as in throwing up all the next day bad, to make you reconsider drinking to get drunk every time you go out.

Vodun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Vodun

Depends on what you mean by drunk. I get inebriated quite often, but I rarely get real drunk and I've never been drunk enough to get a hang over or any other bad side effects. I like the taste of alcoholic beverages and a side effect of that is getting a bit tipsy. I never drink just for the sake of the buzz.

Moth_Pope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Moth_Pope

It's gotten to a point now where I don't go out and get really drunk unless it's an occasion. My friend's birthday last night for example. That was a big night with lots of drink... but on an normal night out I won't go overboard. The main reason for me is that I lost about 4 stone (that's 56lbs or so if you prefer that unit), through not drinking as much (and exercise obviously), so I don't like to go overboard anymore. Still fun to get wasted every now and then though.

satansmagichat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By satansmagichat

@Rawrnosaurous said:

they have tried to spice things up with drive thru liquor stores. Which I find immensely frightening it's like their daring people to drink and drive.

The other day I'm at a liquor store to buy some wine for a spaghetti sauce I'm trying out, and this mostly toothless hillbilly on a moped pulls up the drive thru. He then starts counting out change on the windowsill and comes up some change short for a pint of rotgut vodka. The middle eastern store owner says "No problem, buddy." because he's apparently a regular. The jerk then goes on to rant about how he needs to learn English and how all these "a-rabs" coming to this country are taking our land. After the store owner kindly lets him go, I applaud him for not punching the fool off his moped through the window. I then saw the toothless fool take a sip from his bottle ON THE MOPED and drive off.

After I told the store owner he had way more patience than I would, he vented a bit and I apologized for my fellow countryman. He gave me a discount on the wine, too.

Anyways, you reminded me of that.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I don't drink.

wolf_blitzer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#48  Edited By wolf_blitzer85

Once or twice every few months. Six years ago it was a different story. It was like every night spending way too much money on booze.

I do not miss those mornings at all.

sjupp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sjupp

I had a 6 hours memory gap and I lost my hat. :(

Drakhir

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Drakhir

Never. I rarely drink and when I do I don't get to that state. I mean, what's the purpose?