#1 Edited by AlexMarra (310 posts) -

#2 Posted by Gamer_152 (14050 posts) -

I use a pen and paper at least once a week when I'm at university but as I'm on a computing-based course I use computers a lot more than a pen and paper. When I'm at home I almost never use a pen and paper, I used to occasionally use them for taking down notes but now I usually have a laptop near me which I find it easier to make and store notes on.

#3 Posted by wefwefasdf (6729 posts) -

Whenever I take notes at school or I am doing math I use pen and paper. Otherwise? Not ever.

#4 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

almost everyday at school. i mostly do writing at school.

#5 Posted by MikkaQ (10263 posts) -

No, not even when I was in school. My handwriting was so illegible, that I convinced basically every teacher past grade 3 to let me type everything. Personally, I like it better anyway, it's faster, cramps hands less, and looks more professional. 

I like how good handwriting can look, but I'll never do it myself. Even little notes I use a text editor or stickies on my computer.

#6 Posted by natetodamax (19167 posts) -

Everyday at school.

#7 Posted by j_meyer_13 (386 posts) -

Like has been said, pretty much every day of the week at school taking notes... outside of school, occasionally for jotting down little notes, lists, whatever... nothing big, though.

#8 Posted by Hamz (6846 posts) -

Every day, there is always some reason to use a pen and paper in my daily life.

#9 Posted by LiquidPrince (15833 posts) -

Often.

#10 Posted by Yid1984 (5 posts) -

Everyday for me. I am a courier and we use pen and paper for most things, not this electronic signature crap UPS have

#11 Posted by SinGulaR (2249 posts) -

Not very often. Mainly because of my unreadable handwriting.
#12 Posted by Th3_James (2576 posts) -

only if i need to at school. If there are computers in the room i will go and use that, if there are notes on the board, I just read them to myself. If i am really lazy i take out my iphone and take a picture of the board.

#13 Posted by CornontheCobbe (2645 posts) -

Quite often actually. At work, at home sometimes, however i have never written anyone a letter in years!

#14 Posted by Organicalistic_ (2954 posts) -

my writing sucks, so evertyhing I do is online

#15 Posted by Systech (4078 posts) -

High school, so about 1/2 of my daily life.

#16 Posted by Pastajensen (46 posts) -

I always start my work reports with pen and paper, find it easier to sort it out then.

#17 Posted by Grilledcheez (3942 posts) -

I use a pencil and paper all the time

#18 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

Uhh... often. Almost every day, since I'm in college. Though, I generally write with pencil, but if I'm at home, I'll use pens to write stuff down on post-it notes.

#19 Posted by mracoon (4947 posts) -

Everyday but much less so when I'm at home for the holidays, there's less reason to write then.

#20 Posted by TheDoorman (534 posts) -

How Often Do you Use your Pen? is 

On the more mature side of things, Yes i do use Pens and paper for my schoolwork.
#21 Edited by FluxWaveZ (19305 posts) -

Every single day, except for weekends (sometimes).  High school requires it.  I much prefer typing on a keyboard because it's much more efficient, though.

#22 Posted by Halberdierv2 (1865 posts) -

pretty much every single day.

#23 Posted by Turambar (6640 posts) -

Only twice a week when I've doing tutoring with middle school students.  Unless you count my use of pencils in marking up my reading materials, which I guess I do fairly often.  But other than that, I haven't used pen and paper since my sophomore year of college.

#24 Posted by SJSchmidt93 (4882 posts) -

Unless I'm playing Mega Man or doing some mad collecting in a game I only use pen and paper 5 days a week. 

#25 Posted by ZanzibarBreeze (3069 posts) -

On a daily basis. Last year I wrote a whole novel using pen and paper. I just find it easier to use, easier to look at, easier to edit manually because you can just scribble stuff all over the show and it don't matter.

#26 Posted by sodiumCyclops (2644 posts) -

Everyday, but usually in small note type doses.

I also use it for Interviews and such.

#27 Posted by Patrycja (4 posts) -

I still like to lay down or sit down in a quiet place and just right random thoughts. I'm also a huge fan of making lists and it's easier to do those (and more fun) with pen and paper. I always carry a small pad and pen to write notes of random things to check out or remember. I def. agree that sometimes the thoughts flow a bit better when writing them out then when sitting in front of the computer.