• 138 results
#1 Posted by BrainSonata (105 posts) -
#2 Posted by falserelic (5437 posts) -

This is a weird topic..

#3 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

Never. When I'm at a guest's house, I just run the faucet to make them think I washed my hands but really my hands and ass are always clean. I don't get sick or get anybody else sick because toilet paper is good enough to guard the fecal germs away.

#4 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

What if it's at your house? D. Doesn't make sense now.

#5 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Bathrooms are filthy. I wash my hands not because I used the restroom but because I came in contact with part of the restroom at some point (EG: the door). Bonus points for turning the tap off with a paper towel and kicking the door open so I don't have to touch it again.

#6 Edited by Franstone (1121 posts) -

A weird topic yes, but also necessary...

I realized during the 2010 NFL season that my cousin who always watches games with us does not wash his hands, even after dropping a deuce.

It's disgusting especially when you are sticking your dirty hands into a bowl of chips or some other type of community appetizer/snack.

*Yak*

There is no excuse if you are over the age 5.

It's basic human hygiene and should have been taught to you as a child.

If not for yourself, do it out of the respect of others, oh yea, so you also don't spread disease...

#7 Posted by CaLe (3985 posts) -

I wash my hands after doing almost anything with them. They feel dirty if I don't.

#8 Posted by gaminghooligan (1447 posts) -

I have OCD so, Sometimes twice...

#9 Posted by Demoskinos (14835 posts) -
@gaminghooligan You missed a spot.
#10 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

Never, but that may be more due to the fact that I don't use toilets.

#11 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

often twice

#12 Posted by falserelic (5437 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

Never, but that may be more due to the fact that I don't use toilets.

So if you jerk off you still don't wash your hands? That's just pure nastyness right there..

#13 Posted by ShadowConqueror (3052 posts) -

Always. ALWAYS.

#14 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@falserelic:

Why? Where have my dicks been? I keep good track of all my penises.

#15 Posted by Manhattan_Project (2156 posts) -

@Lunar_Aura said:

Never. When I'm at a guest's house, I just run the faucet to make them think I washed my hands but really my hands and ass are always clean. I don't get sick or get anybody else sick because toilet paper is good enough to guard the fecal germs away.

No its not. You're disgusting.

#16 Posted by SockemJetpack (408 posts) -

Thoroughly and with hot water. Every single time. If it's a public restroom I'm hitting the flush with my shoe and turning the water off with a paper towel.

Hygiene!

#17 Edited by falserelic (5437 posts) -

@Video_Game_King said:

@falserelic:

I would hate to have someone shine a UV light on your hands.

#18 Posted by BraveToaster (12589 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

Bathrooms are filthy. I wash my hands not because I used the restroom but because I came in contact with part of the restroom at some point (EG: the door). Bonus points for turning the tap off with a paper towel and kicking the door open so I don't have to touch it again.

This. Definitely can't forget the door.

#19 Posted by gaminghooligan (1447 posts) -

@Demoskinos: OH GOD!!!!!!!

#20 Edited by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

If you picked anything other than A, stay the fuck away from me.

@SexyToad said:

What if it's at your house? D. Doesn't make sense now.

You don't know the concept of having other people in your house? And maybe, them being able to hear if the water is running from the bathroom or not?

#21 Posted by AjayRaz (12428 posts) -

every time. doesn't feel right otherwise and plus washing hands under cold water feels great.

#22 Posted by LiquidPrince (15949 posts) -

All the time...? What kind of question is this? How could you not?

#23 Posted by mscupcakes (612 posts) -

Every single time.

#24 Posted by BrainSonata (105 posts) -

I knew this was a good idea.

#25 Posted by PrivateIronTFU (3874 posts) -

@LiquidPrince said:

All the time...? What kind of question is this? How could you not?

Well apparently, 20% of us don't. Which is fucking disgusting.

#26 Posted by Lunar_Aura (2779 posts) -

@Manhattan_Project said:

@Lunar_Aura said:

No its not. You're disgusting.

Fire up the grill, Erma. I gots me a Marlin!

#27 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

I wash my hands all the time almost too much I think, touch something metalic? *wash hands* , touch something made out of wood that isn't varnished *wash hands* ... I think I have an OCD or something but I'm not weird is just... things feel dirty I need to wash my hands.

#28 Posted by Cheesebob (1236 posts) -

All the goddamn time

#29 Posted by m16mojo2 (306 posts) -

I don't pee or crap on my hands, so no. As far as being afraid of door handles and knobs, really? <------- (Public places I understand) Your own house, no.

#30 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@falserelic said:

@Video_Game_King said:

@falserelic:

I would hate to have someone shine a UV light on your hands.

Just because I don't wash my hands doesn't mean I'm that aloof about my masturbatory habits.

#31 Posted by Wacomole (819 posts) -

Every Time...by dipping my hands in the bowl as it flushes then drying them on the dog sitting nearby holding my sandwich in his mouth.

#32 Posted by OldGuy (1557 posts) -

Always. But I got news for those of you who think the bathroom is dirty... it's usually the cleanest, most germ and bacteria free place in the house/office/bodega/whathaveyou since it (usually) gets the most cleaning time... Ready? Linky

...we probably shouldn't get into what's going on with your keyboard and mouse...

#33 Posted by theguy (796 posts) -

When I determine that the tap is cleaner than my penis. All the time if it was no 2 or if the taps use magic hand waving. At home all the time.

#34 Posted by kumquat (128 posts) -

The fact that there are nasty fuckers out there who would pick anything other than A makes me not want to leave my house.

#35 Posted by theANCIENTgray (78 posts) -

I'm obsessive compulsive about hand-washing. I wash my hands probably every 2 hours if I'm at work. I wash my hands every time I use the restroom, every time I hold raw meat or crack an egg when I'm cooking, and pretty much any time my hands begin to smell metallic or stale.

#36 Posted by Loafsmooch (349 posts) -

@theANCIENTgray: I'm exactly the same way. I go wash my hands anytime they feel dirty in any way. :| It's like I can feel the different substances on my hands without even touching them.. weird..

#37 Posted by BrainSonata (105 posts) -

Probably because you wash them so much!

#38 Posted by theANCIENTgray (78 posts) -

I cannot stand the smell of coins/money on my hands either. Ugh.

#39 Posted by SirPsychoSexy (1329 posts) -

Only after I shit, I feel like barely touching my penis that I wash daily and just sits in my pants all day isn't very gross. And I also feel like not washing my hands much builds up my immune system. It may or may not be true, but I haven't been sick in years. I feel like so many people are germaphobic over nothing. Humans didn't always live with running water and soap everywhere they go. But don't let this give you the wrong impression I am a very clean person. I just don't wash my hands after pissing.

#40 Posted by Shookems (474 posts) -

What the fuck? Every time.

Wash your god damn hands.

#41 Posted by mandude (2669 posts) -

Gentlemen don't need to wash their hands. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go perform an autopsy and then deliver a baby.

#42 Posted by OmegaChosen (645 posts) -

I've become OCD regarding handwashing over the last few months so I end up washing my hands a fair amount of times a day, mostly when I prepare stuff to eat. Finding out just how nonexistent hand hygiene was in regards to others in my household only strengthened my resolve to keep my hands clean.

#43 Posted by Kazona (3068 posts) -

Almost never. People are turning more and more into germophobes, it's ridiculous. Soon we'll be washing everything all the time until even a few harmless germs can wreck havoc.

#44 Posted by bennyboy (328 posts) -

I scrub my hands underneath the rims of the toilet bowl where the mold grows.

#45 Posted by BabyChooChoo (4516 posts) -

All the fucking time. I'm not the cleanest person in the world, but I literally cannot understand how you can use the bathroom and then not wash your hands.

#46 Posted by papercut (3499 posts) -

When I get poop on 'em

#47 Posted by pyromagnestir (4324 posts) -

@falserelic said:

This is a weird topic..

Now that is funny. Both the irony of it, and because you're right.

Public bathroom, always. Someones else's bathroom, always. But if I'm home and don't plan on eating anything and just need to pee and don't pee all over myself, it's more like 50/50... And if I don't I'll wash them before I eat or go out or something.

#48 Posted by AngelN7 (2970 posts) -

@Kazona said:

Almost never. People are turning more and more into germophobes, it's ridiculous. Soon we'll be washing everything all the time until even a few harmless germs can wreck havoc.

I don't think people are turning into germophobes but I would never shake hands with you when you say "almost never wash my hands"

#49 Posted by Clonedzero (4200 posts) -

i'll be honest. i only wash my hands after i poop. i wash them every time i poop.

i dont wash them after i pee though, cus i dont piss on my hands and my dick isn't dirty, so theres no real reason to.

#50 Posted by bombHills (632 posts) -

If your answer isn't Always, your fucking gross.