HTC Hero

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By choffy21

Everything I've seen from the HTC Hero screams "practical" and "sexy". Plus, with the HTC Hero introducing HTC Sense, a version of the Android OS that is (suppoedly) completely customizable and super user friendly, it would appear as if Apple may have a serious competetor in the the phone market now.

For those of you who really want it, you can buy it on Amazon.co.uk for £429.99 (over $700 here in the US), or just wait for it to release on T-Mobile later this year.
Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Wolverine
@choffy21: It looks awesome so maybe I'll consider it if it comes out in the US before my contract ends in the middle of July. If not then I just buy the iPhone 3G S or the Palm Pre. I would probably rather have the iPhone because well, it has great apps.

Player1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Player1

It looks like just another iphone clone...that will work...but still won't be good as the iphone. Damn you apple. 

choffy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By choffy21

I disagree. From what has been shown, the features it includes not only includes the ones found on the 3GS, but also expands them. The contact book looks freaking legendary.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By Wolverine
@choffy21 said:
" I disagree. From what has been shown, the features it includes not only includes the ones found on the 3GS, but also expands them. The contact book looks freaking legendary. "
Well it doesn't look any different then the Palm Pre's. Have you seen it?