I am going to live tweet and do blogs on the Pokemon movies

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By Chocobodude3

I had this idea in my head that i will watch all the Pokemon movies and blog about them and that it will be entertaining for the Giantbomb community. I might do comparisons to the Japanese versions of the movies if there are notable differences so i hope you enjoy my endeavor.

SexyToad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By SexyToad

What are you talking about "bad" movies. They're great!

Chocobodude3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@sexytoad: sorry i should rephrase that statement i made. I did enjoy them when i was a kid but however this is 4kids were talking about (and yes i love Dan Green) who censor anime heavily. Invisible guns much? and by bad i meant the first 2 movies. and i have heard that the third one is still the best out of all the Pokemon movies so i am sorry i i offended you

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Sounds cool. I really enjoyed the first and second movie, as well as Pokemon Heroes which was basically set in Italy and was really pretty to look at. Haven't seen them in a while though. I think a comparison would be a real interesting read.

emfromthesea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

Sounds cool. I really enjoyed the first and second movie, as well as Pokemon Heroes which was basically set in Italy and was really pretty to look at. Haven't seen them in a while though. I think a comparison would be a real interesting read.

I remember being stupidly emotional over Pokemon Heroes. Though I think I watched it back when I was first learning about anime and would fall head over heels for any pretty anime girl, so that might be why.

And to that OP: that's a neat idea! I'm sure it would be interesting watching the older films after all this time, and seeing how the recent ones compare.

buneroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By buneroid

Tweet @ me when Ash turns 11.

Avatar image for deactivated-601df795ee52f
deactivated-601df795ee52f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

k den

Hunter5024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Like 3 years ago or something, I watched every episode of the Kanto arc, and I wanted to die. Have fun! I like the part where they start playing that song and it gets all emotional mannn.

You should watch the Digimon movie instead.

DarthOrange

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

I saw this Pokemon movie on Cartoon Network recently that had Mewtwo and they changed his deep man voice into a lady voice. :/