#1 Posted by sccdemir (108 posts) -

Finally, after consuming hundreds of hours of GB content, I am now a duder.

Felt like getting it off my chest. So hi there.

Now. Onto the important stuff. How do I git the gold medal, yus?

#2 Posted by endoworks (297 posts) -

@sccdemir: Should automatically get the gold metal once you are a premium (paid) member.

And Welcome :)

#3 Edited by MooseyMcMan (11421 posts) -

Gold medal is for yearly members, silver for monthly. You save money (overall) with yearly memberships too!

#4 Edited by sccdemir (108 posts) -

@mooseymcman: Ah, that's a bummer. I was going to get the yearly plan but it paying in intervals seemed like it would put less of a burden on my debit card. Oh well, I'll be here for more than a year anyway.

@endoworks: Hi :D

#5 Posted by Viking_Funeral (1922 posts) -

Hey, you.

#6 Posted by falserelic (5407 posts) -

Welcome duder...welcome to hell I am the devil.

#7 Edited by MooseyMcMan (11421 posts) -

@sccdemir: Yeah, it's a question of if you want to pay $50 at once, or $5 twelve times a year, which comes out to $60. Not a huge savings, but it is a savings (no clue how/if the prices differ if you aren't in the US).

#8 Posted by animathias (1194 posts) -

@sccdemir said:

@mooseymcman: Ah, that's a bummer. I was going to get the yearly plan but it paying in intervals seemed like it would put less of a burden on my debit card. Oh well, I'll be here for more than a year anyway.

No worries, us silver medals are just as important. =P Now what are you doing? There's hundreds of hours of premium content to dive headfirst into! Welcome to the pile!

#9 Edited by ShaggE (6727 posts) -

Welcome, sir. Dinner at 5, lights out at 10, weekly cell inspections on Thursdays, mandatory Vinny praise on Sundays.

This isn't Gamebomb.ru, Sonny Jim... you're in the shit now.

(don't mind my lack of medal, had to take a couple of months off due to super-tight income... I usually subscribe every month)

#10 Edited by Thrillhouse87 (247 posts) -

hullo, and welcome. and here

#11 Posted by TheManWithNoPlan (6012 posts) -
#12 Edited by sccdemir (108 posts) -

@shagge: Sorry I don't respond to non-medal scrubs. Get out ;)

@themanwithnoplan: Dankeschön! I'll check them out now.

@mooseymcman: I reside in Istanbul. 5$ roughly amounts to 10 Turkish liras. Not a huge deal. I also don't mind paying increments.

#13 Posted by ShaggE (6727 posts) -

@sccdemir said:

@shagge: Sorry I don't respond to non-medal scrubs. Get out ;)

*walks away sadly*

*pauses, looks back with puppy-dog eyes*

*turns away and continues to walk*

#14 Posted by ZolRoyce (857 posts) -

Welcome duder...welcome to hell I am the devil.

Oh no to spookyyyyyy!