• 144 results
#101 Posted by Demoskinos (14770 posts) -

Lets get some positive music in here.

#102 Posted by CollegeGuyMike (389 posts) -

@demoskinos: My contribution for some positive music!

#103 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

I thought that's what I was doing :|.

#104 Edited by Demoskinos (14770 posts) -

@demoskinos said:

I thought that's what I was doing :|.

Just adding to it. =D

#105 Edited by Winternet (8014 posts) -
#106 Posted by phantomzxro (1571 posts) -

@artemesia: Glad you are OK and you don't have to be sorry on our behalf, that is what a community is for. Just get help and make that support group outside the internet and know that the giant bomb community is here to listen.

#107 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -
#108 Posted by bobafettjm (1459 posts) -

I am happy to hear that you are alright!

#109 Edited by Winternet (8014 posts) -

@video_game_king: I was just kidding. Partially. The song is too moody and too anime-esque for it to be considered an uplifting music.

#110 Edited by fisk0 (4033 posts) -
#111 Posted by ShockD (2401 posts) -

Congrats man. Never give up.

#112 Edited by HisDudeness (252 posts) -

Congratulations, it must be brutally hard for you right now, and the mere fact that you changed your mind about your decision demonstrates that you can actually overcome this.

#113 Posted by bombedyermom (228 posts) -

Fuck yeah, duder. Glad to hear it. Now go make something of it!

#114 Posted by eccentrix (1547 posts) -

Yay! We're all glad you're okay.

#115 Edited by MethodMan008 (809 posts) -

Very glad to hear that.

#116 Posted by PeasantAbuse (5138 posts) -

Very glad to see this, I didn't post in your other thread but I was thinking about it all day yesterday. Hang in there.

#117 Edited by Hailinel (24418 posts) -

Thank goodness. I would have posted in the previous thread if it hadn't been locked, but it's great to know that you're still with us!

#118 Edited by LaszloKovacs (1143 posts) -

Glad to hear it. I didn't get to post in the other thread, but I worried about it today.

Lots of people (even some of us) have been there, too, duder. You're not alone. It gets better and you can hang on until it does.

#119 Posted by GunslingerPanda (4711 posts) -

I feel highly relieved.

#120 Edited by PillClinton (3291 posts) -

Good, very good indeed. GB's story and community just got stronger. <> <3

#121 Edited by Hockeymask27 (3683 posts) -

Keep on trucking duder.

#122 Posted by iam3green (14390 posts) -

glad to read that.

#123 Posted by FancySoapsMan (5816 posts) -

Glad to see you changed your mind.

And I honestly wish you the best in your future endeavors.

#124 Posted by SpartanAmbrose (834 posts) -

Wonderful news! Stay strong, duder!

#125 Edited by xdaknightx69 (449 posts) -

glad you are alright!

i have been there and unfortunately went through with it, don't know how i survived but I'm glad i did, just take it 1 day at a time.

#126 Edited by expensiveham (291 posts) -

Hey man, good to hear. Got worried after reading your last thread.

#127 Edited by MarkWahlberg (4601 posts) -

#128 Posted by GaspoweR (2960 posts) -

Keep going duder or dudette (not sure so I apologize). As long as you are alive you can always change the course of your life.

#129 Edited by Nonused (212 posts) -

This made my day. Good to see you're back, Artemesia.

#130 Edited by TrafalgarLaw (1117 posts) -

If I lived on the same continent, I'd help you become a doctor if you truly feel like it is your calling.

I know it's an intangible concept and a poor argument that some people have it worse but working in the field of medicine, I've seen many people with debilitating conditions have different takes on life and none of them give up on it. I hope that you will truly come across a reason to truly cherish life, we all have our ups & downs but to put things in perspective...you have friends, a family, a shelter and food every day...that is a succes in itself. You have a whole life ahead of you to change everything for the better.

#131 Edited by ArtelinaRose (1850 posts) -

I woke up and had a really goofy drunken post all typed up in here. I contemplated posting it in its unedited form just because it was so dumb, but I decided not to. But I had typed up that I apologize, again, for causing trouble. I haven't been saying much recently, online or off, because I've been spending most of my time just going through all of the posts and private messages I got just feeling guilty that I got so many strangers involved in my own personal mess. But also feeling incredibly happy and satisfied with the end result because it makes me feel like I have the entirety of the internet at my back telling me to do my best, regardless of the circumstances that surround my every day life, or my far future. At least, the entirety of the internet that matters.

Now I just want to move past this and get back to our regularly scheduled programming.

#132 Posted by Meepasaurus (213 posts) -

@artemesia: I'm sorry that I missed your post yesterday, but I'm glad you're still here. All the best.

#133 Edited by zFUBARz (625 posts) -

@artemesia Never saw the original context of this, but I guess I can figure out the details. Good on you duder, it's a big ol world out there with lots of fun to be had, and not nearly enough time to see it all, keep on keeping on.

Real talk time though, This is actually what I do, if you ever feel the need to talk to somebody feel free to send a PM, If I can't help I can probably help you find people in your area that can.

#134 Posted by Wrighteous86 (3782 posts) -
#135 Posted by the_OFFICIAL_jAPanese_teaBAG (4308 posts) -

I read your post but I never got a chance to post my condolences. However, I definitely kept you in my thoughts since yesterday and Im relieved that youre still here!

#136 Edited by Poppduder (460 posts) -

@artemesia: Luv you <3 I've been where you're at. Just know it'll get better. Positive thoughts go a long way (I know that sounds trite, and can be very difficult, just try to remain positive and focus on the good things)

#137 Posted by Video_Game_King (36272 posts) -

@wrighteous86:

Seriously? High School Musical? I'm gonna post this to balance out the High School Musical:

Hard not to smile to this shit.

#138 Edited by MocBucket62 (1203 posts) -

I'm glad to hear that you're fine! If you need any help, always contact one of us hear at the GB community to help you out with your troubles.

#139 Edited by zFUBARz (625 posts) -
#140 Posted by mowcrosoft (56 posts) -

Glad to here you're alright. And you call yourself stupid but are a far better writer than I could ever hope to be. Maybe that could be a source of income even!

#141 Posted by dungbootle (2457 posts) -
#142 Posted by chilipeppersman (1159 posts) -

hey man, I did the same thing. Lived on my own for a year and medicated myself on pot after coming home from work every single day.....and saw no one. My therapist said everything I was doing was ok and I had nothing to worry about. It wasnt until I moved back into my parents house and stepped away from pot for awhile to realize how fucked in the head I am....I go to talk group like once a month now and im staying active, but its still hard. I still have bouts of anti social behavior where I completely shut out the world, but I have a new therapist who recognizes this....There was even some points where I called trusted family members and felt suicidal. I think the key is realizing the world is bigger than your head, but its a hard thing to grasp.

But I have met some ppl in my talk group, and im meeting new people through them. trying to be a good, honest person every day. Ive realized that you have to ride life out and see where it takes you, but more than anything.....being open minded has helped me the most. Listening to people and not judging them can make a big difference. I learned that the hard way, but thats how Ive learned everything in my life...the hard way. So if I can keep going, so can you. Keep at it buddy. Keep it as real as you can. :)

#143 Posted by Tireyo (6409 posts) -

Well, glad you're doing well... though I don't really know much about of what happened... as I didn't read the last post that you're talking about. I've too found that talking to some people here has helped a lot, but there are a few things that I have said and done that I very much regret. Learned a tough lesson though, and I don't intend to make another mistake again. May explain why I'm a bit of a recluse nowadays. Wish I didn't have to hold it all in, but it's for the best. Hate being alone again, but such as life.

Anyways, good luck to you.

#144 Edited by Azteck (7449 posts) -

<3 Hang in there