I am really bored on my semi-vacation!

Vitefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Vitefish

Uh. I am in my hotel room right now being extremely bored as my family is sleeping. My brother has a baseball tournament out in Pennsylvania and there is NOTHING TO DO in this town! The only thing worthwhile doing is going to the pool and, of course, go on Giantbomb.

On a game-related note, At a used electronic store, I bought a copy GTA: Vice City Stories for my PSP, and I have to say that I am LOVING it! And it only cost me 15$! I just have to say thank god I brought my PSP and laptop with me.

Vitefish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By Vitefish

Uh. I am in my hotel room right now being extremely bored as my family is sleeping. My brother has a baseball tournament out in Pennsylvania and there is NOTHING TO DO in this town! The only thing worthwhile doing is going to the pool and, of course, go on Giantbomb.

On a game-related note, At a used electronic store, I bought a copy GTA: Vice City Stories for my PSP, and I have to say that I am LOVING it! And it only cost me 15$! I just have to say thank god I brought my PSP and laptop with me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c
deactivated-5a1a3d3c6820c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Awesome.

Avatar image for gingertastic_10
gingertastic_10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By gingertastic_10

I hate hotel rooms. If your on a laptop, take it down to the pool. There, you're doing the only two things you can do at the hotel, at once.

iam3green

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By iam3green

it sucks going on a vacation with nothing to do. go take around the town that will last u a while. watch some tv, i'm watching family guy right now.

chaser324

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By chaser324  Moderator

I always really hated those trips when I was younger where it felt like I was just getting dragged along on someone else's vacation. Just try to relax and enjoy yourself as much as possible.