#1 Edited by Oblivian92 (167 posts) -

I download Karajan and right when it finished downloading, the icon dissapeared. I tried transfering it to my computer and re-downloading it but nothing worked. Can someone help me?

#2 Posted by Karmum (11517 posts) -

Call Apple, maybe?

#3 Posted by DreamsVisions (353 posts) -

is it checked in the list of apps your phone sync's with?

#4 Edited by Oblivian92 (167 posts) -

Yes. Also I bought it on my iPhone.

#5 Posted by twenty0ne (3071 posts) -

You can't re-download it?

#6 Edited by Oblivian92 (167 posts) -

It says that it is installed on my iPhone so it won't let me.

#7 Posted by legend_cloud (359 posts) -

Did you try restarting the phone?

#8 Posted by Stapler_Hernandez (129 posts) -

You should've jail-broken it. There's an app called poof which can add and remove icons.

#9 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -

It might be lost forever man.  I had bought 2 songs on mine and I didn't get a chance to transfer them to my computer before 2.0 and I lost them.

#10 Posted by Oblivian92 (167 posts) -

My phone is jailbroken and it's obviously on 2.0. And I transfered it to my comp but the icon won't come back. It's on my comp but not my iPhone even though I bought it on my iPhone and just transfered it to my computer.

#11 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -
Oblivian92 said:
"My phone is jailbroken and it's obviously on 2.0. And I transfered it to my comp but the icon won't come back. It's on my comp but not my iPhone even though I bought it on my iPhone and just transfered it to my computer.
"
Make sure when you sync your phone to have the apps box checked.
#12 Posted by Oblivian92 (167 posts) -

I have and now I am again. Before now it would sync for like 2 seconds and then finish but it's going longer now. Still nothing in the little box at the top of itunes.

#13 Edited by Batman (1016 posts) -
Oblivian92 said:
"I have and now I am again. Before now it would sync for like 2 seconds and then finish but it's going longer now. Still nothing in the little box at the top of itunes.
"
Your sure its not on your iPhone?  Try scrolling a few pages it might have got lost somewhere on there.
Edit: Oh and if its taking longer to sync it might be because of the app.  They can take a while.
#14 Posted by Oblivian92 (167 posts) -

I have the little loading thingy on my screen on top of the power bar and I cant move the slider to cancel the sync. Whats happening

#15 Posted by Oblivian92 (167 posts) -
Batman said:
"Oblivian92 said:
"I have and now I am again. Before now it would sync for like 2 seconds and then finish but it's going longer now. Still nothing in the little box at the top of itunes.
"
Your sure its not on your iPhone?  Try scrolling a few pages it might have got lost somewhere on there.

I tried that before posting.
#16 Posted by Batman (1016 posts) -
Oblivian92 said:
"I have the little loading thingy on my screen on top of the power bar and I cant move the slider to cancel the sync. Whats happening
"
Its probably just syncing the app.  That was a pretty big app wasn't it?  Oh and I have a question.  I don't know much about jailbreaking iPhones at all, whats the point?
#17 Edited by Oblivian92 (167 posts) -
Batman said:
"Oblivian92 said:
"I have the little loading thingy on my screen on top of the power bar and I cant move the slider to cancel the sync. Whats happening
"
Its probably just syncing the app.  That was a pretty big app wasn't it?  Oh and I have a question.  I don't know much about jailbreaking iPhones at all, whats the point?

It's for people who don't want to buy the mandatory 2 year A T and T plan. I ,and a lot of other people, buy them used online and jailbreak them for whatever sim card we want.
EDIT: I HAVE THE APP NOW. Something wacked out but it's cool. Thanks everyone.

#18 Posted by Oblivian92 (167 posts) -

I am actually using an AT&T sim card that I got for a phone I was reviewing. Since it wasn't unlocked for an iPhone, I still had to have my iPhone jailbroken just to use it.

#19 Posted by DreamsVisions (353 posts) -
Oblivian92 said:
"My phone is jailbroken and it's obviously on 2.0. And I transfered it to my comp but the icon won't come back. It's on my comp but not my iPhone even though I bought it on my iPhone and just transfered it to my computer.
"
So SSH in and see if it's listed in the Apps folder.  If it is, delete it, restart and re-download.