I came to realize of how much I love Muse

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By clubsandwich

this band just blows my mind away, they're fucking epic, I have a man crush on matt bellamy, the guy is a god.

Count_Elmdor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Count_Elmdor

Hey, I like Muse, too.  They're good.

Toxin066

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Toxin066

agreed, except the man-crush. Muse rocks. They're song "Starlight" is amazing.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Muse is cool yeah, no man crush though

Smarter_Martyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Smarter_Martyr

They rock. Gods and man-crush? Not so much.

emkeighcameron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By emkeighcameron

The only Muse song I can recall is Knights of Cydonia from one of those guitar hero games. I thought it was a good song, though.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By clubsandwich

Invincible blows my mind away, that's such a great song, I just love to listen to that and sing along.

yeahno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By yeahno

"You will burnnnn in hellll. You will burnnnn in hellll. You WILL BURRRNNNN IN HELLL FOR YOU SINSSSSS!"
My favorite song they've done.

TwoOneFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By TwoOneFive

i can play a lot of their bass lines. they're pretty awesome. 

Avatar image for deactivated-135098
deactivated-135098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

I guess I'll break the chain and say they're just okay. I've listened to a few of their songs and all I could feel was indifference.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By buzz_clik

They're great, although I bought the first album way back when before wandering away from them for a while. Black Holes & Revelations won me over again, though. My girlfriend is hells of into them, though. New album = easy present!

Seedofpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#12  Edited By Seedofpower

you mean when they do this....    

Get angry!
ImHungryx10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#13  Edited By ImHungryx10

I need the new album....soon....

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

I had a really short, really furious passion for Muse about a year ago. After that, I realized I only truly liked a mere handful of their songs, not enough to clamor over the general talent of the band.  

So, meh. Muse is alright.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By fr0br0

I fucking love their Absolution album. I think it's really brilliant. I just wish they would come to America more often so I could see them live :(

Oh, and if you haven't already done this, I highly suggest you check out Radiohead. They were a band that gave major inspiration to Muse. And I'm starting to love them even more than Muse, God forbid...

asurastrike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By asurastrike

I like Muse's first couple albums, but I don't like most of Black Holes and Revelations. I really don't like their new single.

buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By buzz_clik
@Fr0Br0:Starting to? OK Computer should have taken care of that.
fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By fr0br0
@buzz_clik said:
" @Fr0Br0:Starting to? OK Computer should have taken care of that. "
I... just listened to that album for the first time a couple weeks ago. I've been listening to it non stop since. I am literally listening to it now. I just can't say that I like them more than Muse because I haven't tried their other albums yet.
clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By clubsandwich
@Fr0Br0 said:
" I fucking love their Absolution album. I think it's really brilliant. I just wish they would come to America more often so I could see them live :(  Oh, and if you haven't already done this, I highly suggest you check out Radiohead. They were a band that gave major inspiration to Muse. And I'm starting to love them even more than Muse, God forbid... "
I have tried to like them, but I just can't, can't really get into their stuff. :/
buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buzz_clik
@Fr0Br0 said:
" @buzz_clik said:
" @Fr0Br0:Starting to? OK Computer should have taken care of that. "
I... just listened to that album for the first time a couple weeks ago. I've been listening to it non stop since. I am literally listening to it now. I just can't say that I like them more than Muse because I haven't tried their other albums yet. "
Good work! Man, that album is 1997 to me.

If you liked Muse's Showbiz, then you'll probably dig Radiohead's The Bends. Some people mean that as a diss to Muse, but I totally don't. They're both great albums.
hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By hatking

Muse is pretty good, but I think I'd have to agree that Radiohead is better.

yeahno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By yeahno
@clubsandwich said:
" @Fr0Br0 said:
" I fucking love their Absolution album. I think it's really brilliant. I just wish they would come to America more often so I could see them live :(  Oh, and if you haven't already done this, I highly suggest you check out Radiohead. They were a band that gave major inspiration to Muse. And I'm starting to love them even more than Muse, God forbid... "
I have tried to like them, but I just can't, can't really get into their stuff. :/ "
It usually starts out that way. If you give them time, their genius will explode in your brain and you won't ever stop listening.
marc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By marc

Some of the stuff off their new album I've heard is incredible. Cannot wait until the 14th.

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By fr0br0
@clubsandwich said:
" @Fr0Br0 said:
I have tried to like them, but I just can't, can't really get into their stuff. :/ "
I was the same way. I listened to a few singles they had and thought it was pretty meh. But then I followed my gut and bought the OK Computer album, and in it's entirety, is so much better than listening to a song from them here and there.
Avatar image for captaintightpants
CaptainTightPants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes muse does rock.....nuff said =]

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#26  Edited By TheGreatGuero

I like their song in Grand Theft Auto IV.  However, I don't care for their songs in Guitar Hero 3 or 5.

clubsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By clubsandwich
@Fr0Br0 said:
" @clubsandwich said:
" @Fr0Br0 said:
I was the same way. I listened to a few singles they had and thought it was pretty meh. But then I followed my gut and bought the OK Computer album, and in it's entirety, is so much better than listening to a song from them here and there. "
just listened Paranoid Android....wow, I'm fucking impressed.
buzz_clik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By buzz_clik
@clubsandwich said:
" @Fr0Br0 said:
" I was the same way. I listened to a few singles they had and thought it was pretty meh. But then I followed my gut and bought the OK Computer album, and in it's entirety, is so much better than listening to a song from them here and there. "
just listened Paranoid Android....wow, I'm fucking impressed. "
And there it is... :)
AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#29  Edited By AhmadMetallic

the IRRITATING thing about muse is having legions of fans who consider Starlight a hit and who think Plug In Baby has muse's wickedest sound.... they only scratch the surface and do not realise that Muse's first three albums are treasures of pure gold of ear orgasmic sound and vocals and that the fourth is a superb twist in style and an even deeper achievement.. 

Yes my friend, Muse is one of my top 10 because its one of the few bands whose awesomeness cannot be described and they blow your mind and emotions... 

fr0br0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By fr0br0
@Ahmad_Metallic said:
" the IRRITATING thing about muse is having legions of fans who consider Starlight a hit and who think Plug In Baby has muse's wickedest sound.... they only scratch the surface and do not realise that Muse's first three albums are treasures of pure gold of ear orgasmic sound and vocals and that the fourth is a superb twist in style and an even deeper achievement..  Yes my friend, Muse is one of my top 10 because its one of the few bands whose awesomeness cannot be described and they blow your mind and emotions...  "
The majority of people who listen to music only take up the music on the surface. They don't dig deep to find the inspiration or earlier albums of bands they might have seen on TV or heard on the radio. It's kind of sad how lazy people are to do something that could benefit them by finding some really awesome stuff, but what can you do?
tippinator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By tippinator
@ImHungryx10 said:
" I need the new album....soon.... "
It drops next week. Can anyone tell I follow them? 

@clubsandwich said:
" this band just blows my mind away, they're fucking epic, I have a man crush on matt bellamy, the guy is a god. "
Epic, the only way I can describe Muse.
ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#32  Edited By ep_driver
@clubsandwich said:
"this band just blows my mind away, they're fucking epic, I have a man crush on matt bellamy, the guy is a god. "

good band to love. they have some riculously awesome songs.
xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By xyzygy

I used to be right into them but then I started hearing them everywhere (they made a name for themselves) and I don't want to sound like a snob, but for me, that really changes things. I first heard them when I was in grade 9 (about 6 years ago). Now there are little kids listening to Muse because it was on Guitar Hero, and the Twilight movies and books were apparently inspired by a lot of Muse's music. The author even praises them in her preface or whatever. Now, little girls read Twilight. This just pissed me off even more. I know it's stupid, but for some reason I can't bring myself to gain that respect I once had for them back. 

Their best album is Absolution by far. Black Holes was kinda boring, and Origin of Symmetry had some real gems. I am kind of worried about the new album but I'll just have to wait and see I guess :p 

I think my taste in music has matured since then. Radiohead does a lot to a person.

PC_4_Life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PC_4_Life

i have never heard of them before. Guess i will youtube them to see what they are like.

yeahno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By yeahno

Album came out today. The last 15 minutes is the best thing they've ever done..... 0.o For realz

EDIT: EVER