This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by The_LMFAO_Guy (192 posts) -

I decided to go watched the Star Fox 64 3D quick look because I like Star Fox 64. But I found out that it was Patrick Kleeeeeep. . .pick? And Matt Kassler that was doing the quick look, and I don't like them. I was so bummed.

What are your thoughts?

#2 Posted by Saethir (353 posts) -

I enjoyed it.

#3 Posted by mrtroy (25 posts) -

I enjoyed it.

#4 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

Do you enjoy LMFAO?

#5 Posted by N7 (3574 posts) -

Sometimes I feel like I'm on a never ending staircase to hell.

#6 Posted by Saethir (353 posts) -

@N7 said:

Well at least you'll never get there. Am I right?!?

I apologize.

#7 Posted by Ravenlight (8040 posts) -

Barring Kessler's inability to shoot down anything in a timely manner, I thought it was an okay QL. I hope we continue to see more from both Klepek and Kessler.

#8 Posted by Dany (7887 posts) -

Quality of quick looks do not decrease for me at least for who ever is on.

It is the ability to show off the game well, be factual and be able to answer questions from No. 2 and also be kinda funny. That last one helps a lot.

#9 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

At least it wasn't Ryan in another Quick Look. There was a while there where it seemed like it was literally always Ryan and someone else.

#10 Posted by Claude (16254 posts) -

I clicked on this thread and found youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

#11 Posted by amomjc (977 posts) -

@Ravenlight said:

Barring Kessler's inability to shoot down anything in a timely manner, I thought it was an okay QL. I hope we continue to see more from both Klepek and Kessler.

Yeah, I thought it was a good quicklook, but the inability to kill anything or the constant running into obstacles grated on my nerve. However, I offer forgiveness as I am sure it's hard to review and talk at the same time.

#12 Posted by MrKlorox (11209 posts) -

After reading the description and seeing who was hosting the thing, I decided to skip it.

#13 Posted by Getz (2989 posts) -

Good for you? I don't like stuff too, maybe we can get together and talk about it some more.

#14 Edited by TheSouthernDandy (3805 posts) -

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTSSHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS SHOTSHOTSHOT SHOTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#15 Posted by JackSukeru (5906 posts) -

I'm thinking I should just go to sleep if I'm bored enough to post in silly threads like these, those are my thoughts.

#16 Posted by SgtGrumbles (1024 posts) -

What other stuff don't you like?

#17 Posted by Rhaknar (5939 posts) -

these forums are quickly reaching gamefaqs level of terrible... what the fuck happened.

#18 Posted by Barrock (3525 posts) -

@Rhaknar said:

these forums are quickly reaching gamefaqs level of terrible... what the fuck happened.

People don't have filters.

#19 Posted by benpicko (2001 posts) -

@Saethir said:

@N7 said:

Well at least you'll never get there. Am I right?!?

I apologize.

I realise that the majority of posts on these forums are this, but: LOL.

#20 Posted by TheGreatGuero (9130 posts) -

I'm deeply sorry to hear that, man. You know what I'm more upset about though? The fact that they butchered one of my all-time favorite games.

#21 Posted by Simplexity (1382 posts) -

I guess I am a Giant Bomb purist so I agree with you, Fab 4 are the only ones I give a fuck about, they could hire the greatest human being alive and I'd still hate him.

#22 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

This thread is pointless, much like this comment.

#23 Posted by Kyle (2323 posts) -
#24 Posted by SM5240 (146 posts) -

Klepek and Kessler are both awesome. To each their own, I suppose.

#25 Posted by Trace (3550 posts) -

A new thread didn't need to be made for this topic, nor does it need to continue to stay open given the responses.