I do dip my peanut butter sandwhich in milk

eyezblu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As I was sitting there eating my folded in half peanut butter sandwich, dipping it in my milk, I was thinking "Who created this? Who did I get this from?" Certainly I couldn't be the only person who does this, nor could I have made this up myself. I have ate peanut butter sandwiches this way since I was a child. It wasn't a phase and I love it even more so now that I smoke the erb. So I searched "Do people dip their peanut butter sandwich in milk?" And it brought me to this website. The topic was posted by someone 6 years and two months ago. It was nice to know their is another foodie out there like myself ; ) So the answer to your question is yes.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

I don't, but I might have to start. One thing I will do is have a peanut butter and jelly sandwich along with a large glass of milk filled with cereal. It works especially well with a chocolate flavored cereal. I'll eat the cereal first, and then I'll have a glass of stupidly awesome tasting milk to go with my peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

I recommend it.

n00bs7ay3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never heard of this. That being said, it does sound like it might be good. My only problem would be that the bread might get too soggy and the texture might be unappealing.

Avatar image for deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee
deactivated-64bc6edfbd9ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This feels like a nacho cheese & oreos thing.....

audiosnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wet bread is a war crime.

Dixavd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I appreciate you keeping all those horrific ingredients together in one dish for me to avoid.

imhungry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

As weird food combination talk goes on this website, this one is pretty tame and actually seems like it could be alright.

BabyChooChoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By BabyChooChoo

@eyezblu said:

So I searched "Do people dip their peanut butter sandwich in milk?" And it brought me to this website.

I don't know why, but I find that hilarious. "Do people dip their peanut butter sandwich in milk?" is somehow the most GiantBomb-ass-forum-question someone could as. Welcome to the site...and stop dipping your sandwiches in liquid. It's a horrific sin.

Hamst3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 2

I've never tried this milk dipped peanut butter sandwich you speak of...but today I did make a turkey sandwich with hot mac & cheese in place of the mayo, mustard, and cheese slice. That was pretty good. I'd do that again.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This feels like a nacho cheese & oreos thing.....

Chocolate and cheese? That sounds disgusting. Although it is a pretty great album.

Zleunamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I am not fan of wet bread or drinking milk. I do like having a grilled cheese sandwich with tomato soup. How about Michael Bay directed commercial about a peanut butter sandwich and milk? As a side note, the radio announcer is voice actor Rob Paulsen.

Loading Video...

BBAlpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@zleunamme: I was familiar with that commercial, but I had no idea it was directed by Michael Bay, of all people. Small world, I guess.

Sysyphus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This sounds disgusting, wet bread should be illegal. Also your not really a foodie for liking peanut butter sandwiches lol, not exactly gourmet dining.

tricky_dicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like to dip grilled cheese sandwiches in tomato soup.

bleekmajeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't really eat peanut butter anymore, I did a lot as kid though. Dipping might have changed the whole game for me though, actually don't know why I never tried it