I don't know what to do...

dr_nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By dr_nefarious

My mother was just driven to a hospital a few minutes ago by her boyfriend because she was having breathing problems. So anyway here's the story, she's been having breathing problems for the last couple of weeks and I kept telling her that she needs to get it checked out and she just brushed it off as if it were nothing well about 15 minutes ago she went in her room to take a nap and she jumped out of bed because she was having a difficult time breathing, my sister heard and started pounding on my door, I went in her room to see she was in tears and that she couldn't speak so I called her boyfriend to come over and take her to the hospital. When she left I kept asking her if she was alright and if I should go with her but again she brushed it off as if it were nothing which made me mad considering the fact that a few minutes before she said she didn't know if she was going to die tonight is she went to bed. my mind was blown and after calling my dad to let him know I could feel hot tears streaming down my cheeks, when I got off the phone with him I broke out in tears and put my pillow over my face. I'm a momma's boy. My mom is my world and as I was praying I told god to take me before he takes her. I would rather die in a world with my mom in it than die in one without her. I don't know what to do to keep calm and stop freaking out...

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Firstly, it's much easier to read posts that have periods and commas.

Second, if this is serious, I hope things get better.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

i shall pray for you and your mother.

edit: if this happened to be just a silly joke, i will still pray your you and your mother

Jolly_Lolly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Jolly_Lolly

I know how you feel. My dad, around three months ago, was having constant chest pain that shot up to his neck and sometimes up to his head. He told me how he couldn't feel his left hand once, and I started freaking out. We finally took him to the hospital where he stayed for six hours. Turns out his heart is as healthy as a 20 year old's, and the whole staff was baffled.

Just try to stay calm, and be there for your loved one's. You don't ever want to feel any guilt down the road, that alone can destroy a man.

Also, in this case, video games do wonders. Just play a little more here and there, preferably with your friends. You will start to feel better, and if you're better than the atmosphere is better, and if the atmosphere is better then your mom will most likely feel better.

Good luck to your mom.

singular

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By singular

Spend some time talking to your sister. Maybe she feels the same and you can talk about it then. And if this is a joke, it's not very funny.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Al3xand3r

Go to the hospital with your dad or somebody else. At least there you can be around other people that care about her enough to hopefully also care about you and tell you it's going to be okay, and it hopefully will all be okay. Good luck.

Aurelito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#7  Edited By Aurelito

My father died a year and a half ago. it's not a real pain to lose your parents, you just need a constant soul. Hope she get better.

JoelTGM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By JoelTGM

Maybe she has asthma.  No big deal.  I know someone with asthma, he has to go to the hospital every now and then, but it won't kill him. 

Virago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Virago

dude, i'm so sorry, that's really scary =\
i hope things work out okay
<3

Diamond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By Diamond

I've been through stuff like that with my parents from time to time too.  I suggest just spending time with various people in your family.  Do what you can personally to help the situation and find out what you can about your mom's problem.  I guess your best hope is it's a panic attack or something.  My mom was complaining about chest pains a few years back and she went to the hospital for a while, turns out it was anxiety and gas, but I got all scared.  My dad had problems with seizures before as well, scares the crap out of you.  Hope your mom gets better soon, and hopefully the problem will be nothing to worry about in the end.

AgentJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#11  Edited By AgentJ

Hoping for the best bro. My dad had a heart attack a few years back, and I can remember being scared, so i can imagine how you must feel right now. Just stay calm. 

DavidPalmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By DavidPalmer

That's terrible...I'm sorry man. Periods and punctuation would have helped.

randiolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#13  Edited By randiolo

dude i know how you feel, exacally a year ago my mother was screaming for help from her room late at night saying he felt like whe was dieing so i called the ambulance and luckally it was only the medication she was taking that was making her feel she was havin a heart attack. Best thing to do now is talk with ur bro or sis or your dad becasue the more people you have to talk to the better in a situation like this. I pray that everything wil turn out fine.

Wolverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Wolverine

You should probably write a letter to your mom about how you feel.

ahriman22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ahriman22

Forget about it.

I know it sounds stupid, but it's the best thing you can do. When my grandmother died I didn't break into tears, I forgot about it ASAP. If you forget it won't torment you.